USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

New Beginnings: Discovering a Second Inheritance

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

New Beginnings: Discovering a Second Inheritance

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:38 pm

ΩAbout a day after arriving back to Keiz from our mission with Tatsui, we found ourselves on the outskirts of the clearing around Keiz. Hezekiah said he needed some fresh air, and I could hardly disagree...however, from there it turned into a sparring match fused with a game of tag. Typical boys. I sighed, my eyes closed in concentration. I was sitting cross legged on a large log, a fallen tree which was nearly unstable. Thankfully I was pretty light. My staff, and Relic, Aequohex, was curled up next to me, its violet eye turning slowly this way and that, keeping an eye out for me. There was a flash of light overhead, followed by a low rumble of thunder. A storm was building over the Keys, making me wonder if Kama was near by. I pushed those thoughts away a second later, trying to get myself to concentrate. Wisps of mental energy began to rise off of me, curling in the air before taking the form of butterflies, lavender in color. They fluttered around me, then shot off into the surrounding area. It was the third wave I sent out, attempting to sniff out my brother, who was hiding somewhere in the undergrowth, waiting for me to find him. A frown came over my face, as I continued to concentrate. He was here...somewhere, though very evasive. He was getting better at shielding his mind for me...but I knew he couldn't keep it up for long, and definitely not while he was moving.

Minutes continued to pass, as I searched and searched...until...Ah-ha! A smile came over my face, as I caused the butterflies to congregate in one area, over behind me to my left, a tree that had been hollowed out, and Hezekiah seemed to have taken residence in. I smiled, as a few wind and fire butterflies made their way over to the tree, and then exploded, attempting to blast the tree open. Once that was done, the mental butterflies would rush in, attempting to assault Hezekiah directly. I remained where I was, meanwhile, waiting for Hezekiah to appear.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: New Beginnings: Discovering a Second Inheritance

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:17 pm

♫I waited in silence in the hollowed out part of a tree, waiting for Kezia's probes to find me. I was getting better at evading them, but she always caught me in the end, probably due to our mental links. It was soon that the tree was blown open, only to reveal that the inside had been filled with a Green Crystallinite casing, which held me inside, just in case Kezia decided to use excessive force to find me, which she did. I caused the Crystallinite around me to explode outwards violently, coupled with Green Telekinetic blast, which hopefully would push the butterflies away. I quickly burst of the tree as well, dashing towards my sister, the Rosary around my left hand glowing bright green, as I drew my katana, Vigilance, out from it. I slashed the air in front of me, sending a cutting blade of green telekinetic force straight towards where Kezia was sitting. I continued to run after it, quickly closing the distance, where after I would attack Kezia with more slashes from my blade, which continued to glow green, coursing with Green Telekinesis.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 am

ΩAs Hezekiah blasted towards me, my Relic Aequehex alerted me to his movements, which I was already alerted to. In one swift movement, I shot into the air, Aequohex in my hand, my eyes narrowed as I turned to face my brother. His long-range attack would blast the trunk of the tree, blasting it to smithereens. I waved my hand in front of me, creating a line of fire butterflies, which shot towards Hezekiah's. These would target the area all around Hezekiah, attempting to combust the area that Hezekiah ran through. Another flip of my hand and I was suddenly surrounded by more butterflies, some dark purple, which would be made with distortion energy, while others were lavender, which were mental energy. Some of these would spread out around the area while others remained around me. I landed on the nearest tree branch, twirling my staff around, and keeping my eyes on Hezekiah, watching for his next move.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:30 pm

♫I watched as my sister disappeared up onto a branch above, and my slice attack shattering the fallen tree where she was sitting just seconds before. I sighed, wishing that surprise attacks actually worked on her. I turned mid-step, pulling myself into a spin as I wrapped myself in a cocoon of green physical telekinesis just before the butterfly-bombs exploded around me, pushing me off path. I found myself pushed several yards back from the path I was taking, my cocoon moderately damaged, but having protected me fully. I shot forwards again, only to come to a skidding halt as I saw the butterflies that were dotting the area. I sniffed the air, my sword Vigilance heightening my senses to metaphysical levels. "Distortion Energy...." I thought...I wasn't sure I had ever seen her combine it with her butterflies before. Seemed she was improvising...so I would too.

I took a deep breath in, focusing my energies around me, causing Distortion Energy and my green Telekinetic aura to gather up as energy in my chest, where I began to mix them. A second later, I let the air out of my lungs in a high-powered sonic shout, which blasted out into the area, bringing with it the green telekinetic and distortion energies as well. The result was waves of sonic, distortion, and telekinetic energy spilling out across the landscape, aiming to hit all of the butterflies, hopefully destroying them as well as targeting Kezia, and the tree she was using as support. After unleashing the devastating attack, I held out my left hand, the rosary around it unfurling and glowing bright green. A second later, I swung my left hand in an arc, the rosary transforming into a long whip, the beads connected together by a green telekinetic aura. The whip attack aimed for wherever Kezia was attempting to escape to, or if she hadn't moved or already did, her current location.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:59 pm

ΩA playful grin crossed my face as Hezekiah was jettisoned backwards by my attack. Despite not being harmed, it seemed I was still able to keep up with my brother it battle. This thought was short lived, however. My eyes widened in surprise at Heze's sudden sonic attack. I pulled Aequohex in front of me just in time to create a barrier of Distortion Energy around me, using my sword Perseverance's shielding ability. The barrier would no doubt absorb the Distortion Energy that was cast at me, however, I wasn't entirely sure about the sound waves themselves or the telekinetic force. I held fast until I felt the branch below me give out, at which point I leaped allowing the barrier to fall, and created wind butterflies around me in an aura, which began to spin around and around me, jetting me to the next nearest tree. I landed on a branch, feeling slightly disorientated. My shield had blocked the brunt of the attack, though all my butterflies in the area had fallen, except for those around me now.

I felt a telepathic tingling followed by Aequohex's sudden warning. I turned just in time to see Hezekiah's Rosary whip slicing through the air towards me. I leaped upwards again, slashing downwards with Aequohex, who became shrouded in Distortion Energy. With this movement, I hoped to divert the whip's path into the limb of the tree that I had just landed upon, hopefully snaring it around there so that it may get stuck, even for a short time, so I may have a second. Then using the wind butterflies that were already around me, I blasted upwards onto another higher branch, where I then unleashed a cloud of mental and distortion energy butterflies downwards towards Hezekiah at rapid speeds, attempting to blast him off his feet, or simply distract him for a few moments while I gathered myself.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 pm

♫Kezia's attempt at redirection my whip succeeded, causing it to wrap around the branch. I struggled with it for a second, before letting frustration take over. I slammed a foot into the ground in front of me, focusing Reality Warping, causing a wave to sweep across the ground, which was quickly transformed into layers of green Crystallinite. A moment later, a spire of green Crystallinite burst up from the ground, growing straight up through the branch where my whip was stuck and piercing it in two. My whip came free a moment later, as the beads of my rosary then came back and reformed into the Relic's normal form. The spire continued to blast upwards meanwhile, aiming for the branch where Kezia was now locating, attempting to blast her out of the tree once more. As the cloud of butterflies shot towards me, I grabbed forwards with my left hand, causing an aura of green telekinesis to form off of it, twisting to form a large, still growing hand, which shot forwards to engulf the butterfly cloud. Once engulfed, the hand would crumple, hopefully extinguishing the butterflies in a flash of energy. Even as this happened, I shot forwards towards the Crystallinite spire, quickly scaling its surface, which was nearly vertical, though my control over it allowed me to easily maneuver across its surface in any fashion I wished. Thus I shot up towards the branch where Kezia was, attempting to get close enough to unleash some slices with my katana, which still glowed with green telekinetic force.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:39 pm

ΩI could feel Hezekiah's anger welling up inside, getting the better of him. My eyes widened then narrowed as the spire ripped upwards through the tree's branches towards me. In a burst of agility, and with aid from the wind butterflies still around me, I leaped to the side just as the spire rose to meet my branch, cutting through it as well a second later. Sliding down the side of the tree, I focused my Reality Warping, I pressed my hand against the side of the tree, quickly morphing a hole through the tree's trunk by transforming the plant material into butterflies, which shot out in a cloud away from the tree. Here I gained a handhold and pulled myself up inside the hollowed out part of the tree, while directing the cloud of plant-butterflies down across the surface of the Crystallinite Spire, attempting to obscure Hezekiah's path by blocking his contact with the spire, so that he wouldn't be able to so easily scale it's surface. I also called upon my power over the earth through Gaianology, causing the earth underneath the spire itself to become weakened, and soft, allowing the natural weight of the spire to cause it to quickly sink back into the earth, hopefully continuing to separate the distance between us and trying to prevent Hezekiah from reaching me. If he did managed to reach me still, I would be ready, twirling Aequohex around easily, ready to deflect his attacks, and create any necessary shield's around myself using Perseverance's ability through my Relic, since the sword was stored inside.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm

♫I watched as Kezia took refuge in a newly created hole in the tree after avoiding the spires reach, and the butterflies swarming the surface of the spire that I was drawing nearer and nearer to. With a bit of quick thinking, I slowed and waved my hand outwards, causing spikes to start shooting out of the spire's side, forming a sort of ladder or staircase which I jumped to and continued my ascension upwards, nearing Kezia. The last stair I leaped off of, aiming myself towards where Kezia stood, aiming a blast of green telekinetic energy ahead of me in attempt to make space, in case she tried to block me out. Once having landed, I would slice my katana in several diagonal arcs, attempting to slice her at various angles that would more difficult for her to block with a staff. Any contact with her staff would send pulses of green telekinetic force outwards, from the sword, which would be used as another attack to blast her back or buffet her, perhaps even breaking her concentration.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:02 pm

ΩAs Hezekiah entered, unleashing the blast of telekinesis, I instinctively threw up a Distortion Energy barrier through Aequohex and Perseverance, which would absorb the force, as well as a few slashes from Hezekiah's sword, before dissolving. Hezekiah's sword mastery was much more refined than my own, however, my abilities with a staff, and by extension my Relic, easily matched his skills with a sword. I whipped Aequohex around as its surface gleamed with Distortion Energy, matching his blows one after another, attempting to hold my ground, the blasts of telekinetic energy from the sword matched with blasts of distortion energy from my staff. Despite my abilities with a staff, Heze had the edge with a sword in the small space we were in, being my staff was longer, and more easily hung up on the tight walls of the tree around us. I decided to disengage again, before I was overwhelmed. I swiped a foot forwards, in a horizontal line between us, focusing Reality Bending, and causing the part of the tree where he was standing to transform into another cloud of plant-butterflies, which swarmed upwards, denying him a foot hold, and blasting outwards away from the tree, attempting to carry him away as well. And, as if that wasn't enough, I also yelled out mentally, unleashing a psychic shout, attacking Hezekiah's mental barriers, attempting to keep him busy so that he didn't find a way to recover so quickly. In case he did remain in the tree with me, I kept Aequohex up in front of me defensively, ready to block more blows from Hezekiah's sword, should he attempt them.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:05 pm

♫My confidence was increasing as I traded blows with my sister, I could feel myself gaining ground, despite the small space we were in. That all ended when Kezia decided to swipe the rug out from under me, metaphorically speaking. I was indeed blow backwards, away from the space where Kezia was. With a quick thrust of my left arm, and unleashed my Relic again, whipping it around the nearest branch, so as to stop my fall. I then caused a large spike to shoot out of the spire which would grow out under me. I fell to it, landing on my feet and pulled the whip free, as it formed back around my hand. I shot back towards the main part of the spire, manipulating it to suddenly shed a layer from around itself. From this layer, I formed a cloud of razor sharp shards, which I launched towards Kezia's location, attempting to make a pincushion of the entire area. With the butterflies off then, I scaled the spire again, and while doing so, causing spike like tendrils to pierce into the tree from the spire, and began working their way through it, until they reached where Kezia was. They would then break into the hollowed out part she had made, and attempt to bind or pierce her, whichever came easier. Meanwhile, as I reached the top of the spire, I broke a slab off, which I used to surf up the side of the tree, heading for the top. I had an idea, though I hoped it worked...I just needed to get to the top.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 pm

ΩI watched as Hezekiah made his rebound, then began unleashing his attacks while heading up the tree. I watched him curiously, but only for a second, I had other problems. My brother's newest attacks were quite widespread, thus harder to simply dodge. I slammed Aequohex's butt end into the tree, conjuring a barrier of thick bark and wood around me, laced over top with spinning air, conjured from wind butterflies which swarmed around the dome protecting me. Once Hezekiah's wave of shards landed, I punched the thinnest part of the tree next to me, transforming the entire lot into plant-butterflies, which added to the cloud I had made before when pushing Heze out of the tree. With quick concentration, I caused the swam to condense together into a long and very thick vine, which connected and branched from the tree where I was standing. I leaped onto the vine, pulling Aequohex with me and caused the vine to snake upwards across the trunk of the tree, carrying me towards the top after Heze. While on the ride, I shot a wave of distortion energy upwards towards Heze, attempting to slow him down.Ω

"This is starting to get out of hand, don't you think brother...?"

ΩI called out loudly towards Hezekiah, attempting to grab his attention. This had started as simple venture for fresh air...and then a friendly game and spar. Now it felt like it was becoming a competition, and an increasingly dangerous one at that. I just hoped that Heze wasn't getting so caught up that he wouldn't be able to stop...and that neither of us got seriously injured.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:43 pm

♫Using my sword Vigilance to see all around, I noticed Kezia coming and easily heard her call...but ignored it. This was a spar, and I wanted to see if I could best my sister...or rather, I wanted to prove it. I gritted my teeth as the wave of Distortion Energy hit, calling out a wave of my own telekinetic energy to combat it, as to prevent it from harming my ride. Upon arriving at the top of the tree, I caused the slab of Crystallinite to break down into sections, becoming small square shaped sheets which floated around me as I took a stance on the top most branch, watching down at Kezia's approach. The sheets of Crystallinite around me began to morph again, sliding across my entire body and fitting together into scale armor, which gleamed and radiated with green telekinetic energy. I had to time this correctly, otherwise I was done for, though my armor should protect me form most things, I was afraid most of falling. Still holding my katana Vigilance in my right hand and my rosary relic wrapped around the other, I waited, firing off no more attacks at the moment, simply watching and waiting for Kezia's arrival into the more immediate area.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Ω "What are you up to...?" I thought to myself, a little worried that Heze hadn't responded to my call, yet also hadn't fired off anymore attacks. I continued to pull myself up towards the top, using the plant-butterflies shaped into a vine to carry me, and upon arriving a few moments later, jumped off, dispelling the vine into a cloud of plant-butterflies again, some of which I used to form footholds up the branch to where my brother stood. I raised Aequohex defensively in front of me as I drew near, ready for Hezekiah to attack, ready to parry off or block any more blows as we had before. However, as I approached, I spoke again, hoping to end this.Ω

"Ok, Hezekiah, lets stop...We're at the end of our rope, and besides, we're getting a little too serious here, don't you think..?"

ΩI called out again, looking Heze directly in the eye, hoping he would respond this time, and agree to end this.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 pm

♫I smirked as Kezia drew closer, glad she hadn't attacked long range, and decided to come in close...right where I wanted her. I launched myself forwards, swinging my katana down in a straight vertical slash downwards at Kezia's head, confident that she would probably block it. Once I moved in closer, the green Crystallinite armor around me would suddenly break off and attempt to quickly surround and bind my sister from head to toe. Being we were so close together, this would probably be very difficult for her to evade. Once all of the Crystallinite would bind her, as I intended it to do, I would step back, lowing my blade between us defensively, ready to claim victory over our battle here.♫

"Not yet sister, you may be at the end of your rope, but I'm not at the end of mine..."
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Environment

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm

☼All the while that Hezekiah and Kezia traded blows in their battle below, the sky became darker and darker, as more thick clouds rolled overhead. The sky became like a dark grey carpet, though no rain fell. Lightning flashed often over the battlefield, causing the swamps to be momentarily lit up with bright white light, before being cast into shadow again. Thunderclaps became louder and more prolonged as the battle continued as well, as the storm overhead grew with energy and power. In the moment that Hezekiah brought his katana skyward to strike down at his sister, there was another flash of light, as a bolt of lightning descended, taking the route closest to the sky, through his sword. The bolt tore through the blade, leaving it unharmed, though white-hot to the touch, before blasting through the wielder, and his armor and his sister that was standing next to him. The electrical energy soaked through their bodies, continually conducting between them, before exploding, destroying the branch, and throwing them towards the ground, both unconscious...☼

Return to “Executive Hedron”