They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Next Step on the Journey: Sirus Arrives in the Murkwood Keys

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Next Step on the Journey: Sirus Arrives in the Murkwood Keys

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:25 am

*Once Sirus had giving his list, I began to trace the maps with my fingers, my eyes moving across their surface rapidly to find the necessary requirements for what Sirus asked for. After several more minutes of searching, I stood up a little straighter, my lips curling into a grin again.* Your in luck! The Helm Islands seem to contain all three of the Studies you need. So, what your looking for as tomes, books that contain the necessary information in them. Each one your find will give you the knowledge needed for that Study and allow you to manipulate whatever you learn about through your Navitas....Any questions...? *I asked, finishing my explanation and looking back up at Sirus, waiting for his reply.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 am

*After listening to Ezekiel's further instructions, I thought a moment before shaking my head, and stepped back, now having the destination in mind and what I was supposed to do, I felt a bit more confident.*

Nope, no questions...guess I'll be going then...see you when I'm done, hopefully!

*I said, before turning to leave, Egon transforming back into his Bokken form, which I slid into the strap holster on my back.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 am

No need to go on foot, I can teleport you... *I responded before Sirus could leave, motioning towards one side of the room, where a sudden flux of purplish energy would cause a portal to open in the wall, leading straight onto the beaches of the Chromiumbark Coppice, near enough to the entrance of the Iron Mines, where at least one of the tomes might be found. I motioned forwards, smiling at Sirus, wishing him well and giving him a proper send of.* Good luck~
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:42 am

*I stopped as Ezekiel created the portal, raising my eyebrows a bit. I had never seen teleportation of this kind before, and was impressed as well as gladdened that I didn't need to take extra time to find and travel to the helm islands. Hoping that he would teleport me back when I was done, I waved, thanking him for everything, especially the transportation. I then walked through the portal, looking forwards to see what I would be facing as I traveled to the Helm Islands.*

((Continues Here))

Return to “Executive Hedron”