USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Next Step on the Journey: Sirus Arrives in the Murkwood Keys

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Next Step on the Journey: Sirus Arrives in the Murkwood Keys

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:28 pm

*It had been about a week since we left Zen City that we found ourselves entering the Murkwood Keys. Our journey took us over land and sea, however, we prevailed, thanks to our diverse abilities. Along the journey, Egon had helped me become more familiar with the powers of the Igniculus. With some practice, I was starting to get the hang of using it, and was anxious to enter another battle perhaps, in order to further test it out. Entering the vast and very different lands of the Keys was distracting however. We quickly found ourselves passing through thick jungle marshlands, stretching further and further than I ever imagined possible. It was lucky that I was able to communicate and sense through plant life, otherwise we may have found ourselves quickly lost in the dense vegetation and pools of murk and muck. The air was so filled with moisture that I quickly found myself soaked to the bone with sweat and water. I longed to remove some of my clothing, however, with some caution from Egon about local insect fauna, I held back, not wanting to be eaten alive. Ginkgo loved this area the moment we entered. He was so at home among this sort of climate and landscape, he seemed to have more energy than any of us. Egon, though a plant elemental, basically, didn't seem to share in Ginkgo's enthusiasm. It seemed there was something else in the air that he didn't like....some power or powers at opposition which put him on edge. He didn't explain further, but remained silent and on guard.

As we made our way through the swamps, Aero took to flying above the tree tops, alerting us about obstacles from above, while keeping out of the high humidity that clung to the swamps so tightly. It took nearly a day and a half to transverse through half the Keys, long enough for us to come to a large clearing, one which housed a huge structure, shaped like a pyramid. It seemed cut from jet black stone, though seemed to have suffered some damage recently, as there were large cracks through the upper level walls, and repairs seemed to be in progress, as I saw few workers around, though not enough seemingly to make much of a difference in any short amount of time.*

I get the strangest feeling from this place....

*I wondered aloud, stopping at the clearing's edge and peering through the overgrowth around me at the pyramid. I glanced at Egon, who stood beside me as always, and then back towards the clearing, waiting for some words of wisdom. Moments ebbed by, with no reply. Aero soared down from the treetops, landing gently on my shoulder to rest, no doubt coming to see what was going on, and why we had stopped.*

Egon: The beings here are of a different sort, Sirus....a different caliber...though, you may find them quite similar to yourself. Be forewarned, they will test your mettle, but you must learn from them...I will stay with you, though I doubt any disguise will keep my true nature hidden for long...Be ever vigilant...

*Egon's mental reply came, confusing me even further. I nodded, though still bewildered and unsure of how to take this. If they were to be found similar to myself, why should I be so careful around them? Then again, the more I thought about it, Thalia was similar to me, yet I also needed to keep my guard up around her. It seemed those in relation to me were of nature and wild at the core. Egon took the shape of a bokken, which I kept tied against my back, ready to be drawn, yet worn in a non-threatening fashion. I then proceeded forward, into the clearing, Ginkgo trailing behind me, with Aero on my shoulder. We walked slowly and carefully, not wanting to draw too much attention to ourselves. Eventually we made our way into the pyramid, once crossing the large clearing surrounding it. Once inside, we glazed around while walking, taking in the magnificent, though damaged architecture. It was so different, so spectacular, so breathtaking. I continued to stare, not really keeping track of where I was going. Eventually we ended up in the higher levels, walking down a large hallway with a single door at the end. Unsure of where I was, I stopped, trying to get a sense of where I was. My heart-rate increased, as I turned around, starting to realize I was lost. There wasn't anyone around, that I could sense, though as Egon warned, I might have been wrong. I started to retrace my steps trying to track of where I came from.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Next Step on the Journey: Sirus Arrives in the Murkwood Keys

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:08 am

*Little did Sirus know that even as he crossed the threshold of the clearing around Keiz's pyramid, someone was already watching him, tracking his movements, and observing. I was sitting in my office, behind my desk, sorting through a random assortment of paperwork, mostly requests for plans on rebuilding the damaged parts of the pyramid. I couldn't help be distracted by the appearance of the Druid in our midst, and so the paperwork lay forgotten. As he entered the pyramid, I quickly evoked the power of both my Conscious Perimeter and Reality Bending together, using them to quickly rework the pathway that he was taking, so that he came into contact with no other Shrews along the way, either by redirecting his path or by placing a rift between them, so that they would have no idea of each other's presence. A mischievous grin played across my lips as I carefully directed his steps towards my office. Manipulative...? A little yes, even I had to admit that to myself...however, this was too large of a treat to pass up. Once Sirus was in the hallway just outside my door, I sat back in my chair, smirking. The door would open a second later, just as Sirus turned heel to try and find his way back. I made sure that the door gave an extra loud squeak as it opened, just so that Sirus would definitely hear it. And, if that wasn't enough, I would ever so gently touch Sirus's consciousness, like a very gentle tap on the shoulder, mentally speaking. Knowing Sirus's curiosity would get the better of him, I simply waited where I was. When Sirus entered, he would find the room was gently lit, creating a dim, restful atmosphere that I found so alluring. My pokemon would be scattered across the room on various comfy surfaces, Habakkuk snoozing, Peanut Butter playing with his boomerang ((probably sounds dirty...)), Duskye searching for non-existent berries, and Swampy blowing random bubbles around the room. I remained silent, allowing Sirus to come to me and speak, not wanting to rush anything.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

*I nearly jumped out of my skin as the door creaked open loudly. I turned, my hand flying up towards Egon's handle, though paused when I witnessed the source of the noise. I laughed sheepishly, then stepped forwards, feeling a sudden prick on my curiosity. Egon's mind brushed my own in warning...though only to suggest caution rather than to actually stop my movement. Something told me he was curious too...though probably less so. Ginkgo followed close behind with Aero still on my shoulder. I stepped slowly inside, peeking around in the dark atmosphere, squinting in attempt to make out the contents of the room beyond. My eyes crossed the strange assortment of pokemon, before landing on the very strange looking person who sat behind a desk, smirking. I smiled nervously, stepping towards the desk, getting chills down the length of my spine. Something about this guy was just....well, alien. It was as though whatever part of nature rested in him was so twisted, so....distorted, that it was completely changed....something totally different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew he wasn't someone I wanted to make mad. However, it wasn't outright fear I felt either, rather a respectful awe, like that I would hold for any other extreme force of nature. My curiosity was still present too, growing along with the awe rather than suppressed. I continued slowly towards the desk, clearing my throat a little before speaking.*

Ah-em....Hi, there...um....I think I'm lost. I stumbled into this place while exploring, I didn't me-

Egon: Don't bother lying....he will be able to tell...

*Egon's mental voice cut me off, which took me by surprise, enough to stop me mid-statement. I nodded once and then continued, choosing my words carefully.*

What I mean to say is, I believe that I was meant to come here, though I'm not exactly sure where "here" is...
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 am

Your companion is correct... *I replied, my grin widening once Sirus finished. I leaned forwards, eyeing the Druid from head to toe, from Soul to Mind and all in between. He was...very interesting to say the least. I spoke on, not wishing to be rude, leaving him in suspense and all.* No need to be timid, come closer. Welcome to the Shrewish Nation of Keiz...my name is Ezekiel, and I am the leader of this establishment and people...We welcome you openly, both as a guest and as potential brethren, if you so choose... *I responded smoothly, letting my smile fade a little. My yellow, slitted eyes kept careful watch on Sirus, my tail waving behind my chair slowly.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm

*I stopped where I was once Ezekiel spoke, staring at him in shock. I remained where I was for the duration of the Shrew's talk, still stunned by his knowledge of both Egon's presence and our normally private conversation. Egon seemed less surprised, eventually transforming and coming to stand next to me, nudging me gently to walk forwards again. I shuffled forwards a bit, still grasping at what to say, processing the Shrewish leader's welcome. Eventually I spoke, allowing my questions to come spilling out, though not all at once.*

How...how did you know...?

*I asked first, still in disbelief. Egon's disguise usually fooled most people...and those who were not deceived still didn't know about out mental conversations. I began to feel mentally subconscious, wondering what else this Shrew could see if he could see or hear our conversation.*

Brethren..? What do you mean...?
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:30 pm

*My grin widened at Sirus's confusion, and I paused only for a moment for suspense's sake. I tapped my forehead gently with my index finger.* Your thoughts are just as loud as your words, to me....And yes, I would assume your here to possibly become a Shrew....Something, your perhaps destined to do, though you have to decide that yourself... *I replied smoothly. I remained where I was in my seat, waving a passing bubble out of my face that Swampy had conjured. I was increasingly interested in this person...his powers, his ties to nature. I felt as if I had met him somewhere else before...perhaps in a past life...or dimension. His lineage was also familiar to me...though I could not place my finger on it.* Druids are mysterious people...no doubt our libraries may have some information on your path...? You may use them whenever you wish, no matter your decision....
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

*I stood speechless once again for a little while, processing everything that the Shrew revealed. It seemed he was able to see into minds, thus he already knew about my heritage...and knew perhaps more than he had seen in my mind, for he spoke as though he had already known about my people. As for the suggestion of becoming a Shrew, I was again surprised and confused. Was that the reason I came here? I wasn't sure, so I began to mentally speak to Egon again, but then stopped, realizing that it was futile speaking through the mind if it wasn't hidden any longer. I bit the inside of my lip, unsure of what to say. I turned my head towards Egon, who stood beside me, hoping my gaze would ask the question for me. Egon met my eyes and nodded twice, before turning his eyes back upon the Shrew.*

Egon: It is much obliged, Shrew, that you offer us this....my people, the Silven Ferox, have guided and served the Druids for millennium, as I do today. For this, we have much knowledge of our own, which we pass on. If you have knowledge to pass onto this one, then so be it....otherwise, please do no waste our time...

*I looked towards Egon and then back towards Ezekiel as he spoke, surprised to hear what Egon said, surprised he addressed the Shrew so diplomatically. It seemed Egon was more my elder than my companion, though I knew that our relationship was not to be treated that way. I left my gaze upon Ezekiel once Egon had finished, waiting for an answer, hoping that the Shrew knew more than he had already revealed.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:47 pm

*I raised one of my eyebrows as the Silven Ferox spoke, also clearly impressed by what the nature spirit spoke of. Once he was finished, I put an index to my chin in thought, before speaking once again.* Well spoken....it seems this isn't the first Druid you've fostered....Very well, I will reveal to you what I know, and more if you so choose the path... *I replied, speaking first to Egon, then to the both of them. I cleared my throat, leaning back in my seat, letting silence fall for a moment between us before speaking again.* The legends of the Druids are a hard thing to trace...much of their history has been hidden or lost over the centuries....Their line has closely followed the Shrews, as well as the Anneptii since their origin, though for what exact purpose, it was never very clear. However, I've done some digging and came across an old tome or two which has told a very interesting, albeit vague account about a time in a certain dimension where the Druids served as bridges...bridges between two peoples who had lost their way. These two peoples were the Shrews and the Anneptii...two nations who had become enemies over a very silly misunderstanding...and because of pride...These two peoples once worked side by side in order to preserve nature....but no longer...for much time has passed since we have become enemies, so that even now it has become very difficult to forge peace...However in this dimension, the Druids became the peace keepers between them by learning from each, taking on each sides powers and becoming the gateway that lead to flourishing unity, at least for a time...So, in light of your arrival here, during these times of echoing trouble....perhaps it would behoove me to say that you might be the one to carry on this tradition...? *I finished, rather hopefully. I had come across this when researching the Anneptii some time ago, when their nation had just begun. I had found the information hopeful, but with no Druids at the time, put it in the back of my head...until now. I watched Sirus and Egon with interest, wondering what the young Druid would decide. It was a lot of responsibility...and extremely dangerous...the Anneptii would not easily allow him, once he was a Shrew, into their ranks...However, if he should be able to befriend them, he might just be able to successfully resolve our problem...which would gain us a very powerful ally. I waited calmly for a reply, patient yet with baited breath, my tail still wagging slowly behind my chair in anticipation and excitement.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:56 am

*I looked towards Ezekiel as he explained, and then back towards Egon when Eze was finished, feeling a little overloaded by the ton of information that was just dumped on me. I raised an eyebrow at Egon, wondering what Eze meant by "This isn't your first Druid before" comment. Deciding to ask about that later, I thought about what Eze said about Druids being the bridges between these two races. I knew very little about the Shrews...and even less about the Anneptii, if that was possible. I looked back at Ezekiel, a little unsure of how to answer all of this. It seemed that his whole idea of how to solve this big problem was resting solely on me....something that made me more than a little nervous. I bit my lip, looking around the office a bit while I thought, Egon remaining silently beside me. Finally, with a bit of hesitation in my voice I spoke up, my eyes returning to the leader of the Shrews still sitting in front of me.*

Its a lot to consider....I can't say that I'm the right one to do this...but I'll try...or at least I'll start off by becoming a Shrew, at the very least...

*I said, hesitantly. I still was unsure if this was really to be my role...or if I could even do it. I hoped that it wouldn't all be thrown on me, and was even nervous to become a Shrew in the first place. I waited to see who Eze would respond to this.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 am

Excellent...I expect nothing more...and even when the time comes, you will have plenty of support...as you will find, Shrews accept each other as family... *I replied, then fell silent for a moment, pondering and allowing what I said to sink in. After the pause, I rose from my seat, and walked around from behind my desk, tail flicking back and forth as I walked and came to face Sirus again.* I'd like to perform the ritual now, if you are ready...? The ritual itself is a little....jarring...so prepare yourself. But don't be alarmed, its completely safe...and there isn't any lasting damage.... *I explained, standing by and waiting for Sirus to give the word for me to begin.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 am

Ahhh...um...yeah, sure...I'm ready, go ahead....

*I stuttered, clearly not ready. I stepped away from Egon, giving myself clear space for whatever this ritual entailed. I gave Egon a worried look, not at all at ease, especially because this ritual was "jarring"...Ezekiel's comments were not as reassuring as they perhaps were intended to be. I braced myself for whatever came, watching Ezekiel closely to see what he was going to do.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:50 am

*I tilted my head to the side a bit at Sirus's response, clearly not believing his words. Then I shrugged, not really caring either way...there was no real way for anyone to truly prepare for what was about to happen. I lifted my hands in front of me, concentrating and causing a sphere of energy to build in between my hands. The energy was pure Navitas, something that few had the power to conjure and even fewer understood the use for. It was not a weapon, yet not to be taken lightly either. After conjuring it, I turned and tossed it straight into Sirus's chest, blasting him and causing him to be completely enveloped by the sphere. From there he would be levitated off the ground while his entire body was ripped apart and put back together again, reconstructing his very essence.*

*After about 5 minutes of this process, it would start to slow, and Sirus would eventually be returned back to the ground, whole just as he had been before...except something was now different....he had Navitas inside of him, the energy and power of the Shrews and Anneptii. Once the light of the Navitas had dissipated, I stepped forwards, looking Sirus up and down.* How do you feel...? *I asked simply and calmly, as though I had just tossed Sirus a normal ball in a game of catch and nothing extraordinary had happened at all.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:56 pm

*After the ritual was complete, I stood where I was, though the wind was knocked out of me. Looking back, I had every reason to be worried and not to be reassured by Ezekiel's attempted comforts. I looked down at myself, feeling...I could hardly say different. Still, being united with a new form of energy didn't necessarily warrant noticeable or obvious change. I focused my Druidic powers, causing the Druinglyff to etch itself across my forehead. Once it was active, I peered inside myself, searching for the Navitas inside. With the Druinglyff's I felt something...and poked at it mentally, attempting to will it to life. It immediately responded, flaring up inside and filling me with warmth and power. I took a deep breath, the feeling was so...familiar, which was strange. It was almost as if I had known this power for all my life...but that was impossible. Still, it was comforting...and comfort was a necessity at this point. I looked back up at Egon and Ezekiel, the Druinglyff disappearing now that I had found what I was looking for.*

It worked.....

*I said, sounding slightly surprised, a small smile of relief curling across my face. I wasn't sure what to do at this point...so I waited, expecting Eze to explain what came next.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:27 am

Indeed it did.... *I said with a smirk my, my arms crossed across my chest. I looked Sirus up and down, feeling that things were going right...I saw the potential for a very powerful ally...we just needed to give him a boost. I turned back to my desk and started to pull several scrolls out, which upon being laid across the desk, revealed they were maps...metaphysical ones that glowed with symbols and signs, some which even moved across the surface of the map. I looked up at Sirus, speaking once again.* Time to get some Studies under your belt...Here is a list of Studies are possible that you could obtain...pick a few out and let me find the tomes you will need... *I said, pulling another scroll out and laying it on the table for Sirus to read. I then waited patiently for Sirus to choose his Studies, studying the map meanwhile.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 am

*I took a few steps over towards the desk where they list lay open for me, and started to read, attempting to keep my eyes away from the temptation of the interesting maps that Eze pulled out. After several minutes of reading, I began to narrow down the abilities that sounded most useful to me...and wouldn't be something I already knew now to do. After several more minutes of pondering I looked up from the list, my eyes moving towards the maps as I spoke.*

Mysticism, Chronology, and....Relicism...

*I responded with my choices and waited for Eze to find them, wondering where I would have to go to find them...and what I was actually looking for in the first place. Meanwhile, I tried to make out what was on the maps, trying to look for a key to see what the symbols meant.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”