USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

After the Storm: Revil Aims to Learn Again

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: After the Storm: Revil Aims to Learn Again

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:07 pm

*I looked up from the map to consider Mirg's question. I then turned and pulled out a second scroll map, laying that over the top of the first as I spread it and searched.* I guess that depends on what your looking for...there are several tomes in that general area, yes...Something in particular..?
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:09 pm

>I thought on the question for a few moments, considering my options. There were only two or three other areas of study that took my interest...and one of them stuck out the most above all.<

Yes...Astronomy...

>I said, nearly at the level of a whisper, though I'm sure that Eze could hear just fine. I then waited, hoping that was available.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Hummm...Astronomy...hummm... *I said, while scanning the map closely. I then stabbed my finger at a section of the map just south of the Black Crystal Mountains, smiling as I did.* Yes, thee happens to be one near or within Crystal Lake, just south of your destination...But take care, you will need your strength to investigate the Spiritual Presence in the mountains...don't exhaust yourself getting the tome, and take rest if you need it.... *I replied, glad to have found what Mirg was seeking, although firmly declaring the warning...I knew it wasn't easy searching for the tomes, no matter how experienced a Shrew was I was sending to retrieve it.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 pm

I need no rest....

>I replied with a grunt and a nod. I then turned and left the office, having all the information I needed. From there, I slipped into the shadows once again, moving across the Pyramid with speed, and starting out of my travels North. It would take me several days to get there, even traveling with the shadows, but I didn't mind...I had patience enough for that....<

Return to “Executive Hedron”