They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm

*I let out a low growl in reply, as Azriel then transformed, almost disappearing out of sight. Thankz to my telepathic awareness, I was able to locate him within a few seconds, realizing he was using the transformation to evade my attacks. He was indeed cleaver, I had to give him that...However, I knew things were getting more dangerous by the second, and knew I needed to do something quickly, for not only my sake, but for the sake of the pyramid itself. As the wave came from behind and the scythes from in front, I thrust my staff backwards, unleashing a wall of Physical Telekinesis, which was solid, yet moved forward and bent slightly, like the shape of a shield. This would hopefully overtake the wave and blast it away from myself. At the same time, I thrust my hand towards Azriel, unleashing first a pulse-wave of Chrono-force in Azriel's direction, which would slow him and his attacks down significantly, before unleashing a blast of Distorted Lightning, which as it came towards Azriel, split into 8 separate bolts, the first 7 hitting the scythes themselves, of whose Reality was probably very quickly unraveled and thus the scythes probably vanished from sight almost instantly. The last bolt moved ahead directly to hit the pool of Liquid Dream that contained Azriel himself. Now, since Liquid Dream was indeed water fused with Distortion energy, the Distorted Lightning should still conduct through the medium, but it would have a harder time than with the scythes because there was so much more of it...and because there was so much more Distortion Energy there. However, it would probably still very effective of at least popping Azriel's little bubble of Liquid Dream and possibly even freeing it from his control at least long enough for me to assault him with another wave of Regravikinesis, attempting to trap him again, but this time in midair, so there was no liquid to escape from.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm

ΦNow, I had my first warning as I saw the scythes suddenly disappear, and realized what Eze had unleashed upon me. I quickly diverted myself, moving through the pool of liquid dream as I morphed again, this time taking on my True Form, the greenish-blue, 4 armed, sea-serpent-like Salamander. In this form, I swam the fastest, thankfully, so I blasted out of the pool in a stream just in the nick of time, before the pool exploded outwards. I swam through the air, which probably looked strange, but it worked and landed in the liquid that now composed part of the roof, using that to swim through the roof itself and appear out at the very top near the tip, where my long tail wrapped around, and my body snaked upwards hovering above the point. My four hands raised in ready, the two lower ones moving almost immediately, using Reality Bending to manipulate the roof as it became liquid, causing it to rise up in tendrils around me, starting to morph some into Liquid Dream again. More of the Liquid Dream from my earlier pool that wasn't destroyed was also pulled back towards me, so that I could continue using it. I stared up towards Eze, my maw twisted into a very toothy smile.Φ

That was close...Still, I wonder what you'll do once you've caught me, hummm??? I doubt you would have the courage to actually kill me off...And, like you suggested before...you wouldn't want to cause a war....So, what will you do...if you can catch me that is....That remains to be seen, humm...

ΦI taunted, as with my other two free hands manipulated some of the liquid around me to form 10 spheres of Liquid Dream, each sphere inside containing liquid Polonium, which I fashioned from some of the liquid around me, with a bit of focus. These spheres, once formed, would suddenly be teleported all around the area that Eze was in, and upon appearing, would detonate, covering the area with the highly radioactive element, probably enough to give Eze a high dose of radiation poisoning, if he wasn't careful. More spheres began to form around me of the same type and makeup once the others vanished, as I readied more ammo, ready to hit Eze wherever he moved to next, even possibly if he went for me directly.Φ
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 pm

*I watched in further frustration as Azriel escaped, although barely, once again. He had a knack for slipping through tight spaces, which is probably how he had survived this long. I gritted my teeth, as I watched what he did to the pyramid, before starting to launch more attacks. The pyramid was in rough shape, in danger of become structurally deficient soon enough. I needed to do something fast...at least to move this fight away from here.* I guess you'll just have to wait and see.... *I said, suddenly smirking, my eyes narrowing upon Azriel. As the radiation bombs appeared and detonated, I suddenly vanished, IT-ing directly behind Azriel, avoiding the radiation very closely, but unleashing a ripple of Reality Destruction in my wake to consume most of the Polonium, in attempt to keep it from harming the environment around Keiz. As I appeared behind Azriel, I unleashed a strong Chrono-Force aura around myself, slowing Azriel and his liquid down just enough for me to also lay down a physical telekinetic aura around the both of us and teleport the whole of it away. It was honestly a lot to teleport, and so fast, so it took a great deal of concentration and a bit more energy than I was used to consuming all at one time. Thankfully, there was very little possibility of Azriel escaping...not that he probably wanted to...his target was me, thankfully, not Keiz.*

Portal
[/url]

Return to “Executive Hedron”