USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 pm

*Mirg's response didn't surprise me as much as his first did...although that perhaps was because I was reading his thoughts by now. I leaned back in my set, a mysterious and mischievous smile forming across my lips. I was careful when I spoke, careful to speak softly, yet enunciate every word. I didn't want Mirg to miss a word.* Then you'll be missing out on an opportunity.... *I started with a smirk, still watching Mirg carefully, and only pausing a moment before continuing.* As I mentioned, you will be richly rewarded for you cooperation...That, and you will be keeping yourself within my good graces....something you probably wouldn't want to find yourself out of... *I finished, my voice ending with sharper words than when I had started and my right eyebrow rose to place emphasis on what I meant at the end. I knew that perhaps the enticement of reward was not enough to get Mirg to cooperate, and although I was never known to threaten, especially Shrews, Mirg was also the kind of person that would do anything to get what he wanted, thus it was indeed only fair that I play the game with the same rules as he followed. I let the air be still after I said this, allowing my meaning to set in, and see what Mirg had to say about it.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm

>As Ezekiel replied, I noticed his change in demeanor, which surprised me a little. After he finished, I realized, with annoyance, that he was toying with me. I leaned my scythe against my shoulder and crossed my arms across my chest, eyes narrowing even more. I especially didn't like threats and I wasn't completely sure if Ezekiel was being completely serious with me at this point. Either way, I indeed didn't wish to be on his bad side...I wasn't sure who would. As the tables didn't seem to be turning in my favor, I decided to become a little more interested, at least for now...<

Describe "richly rewarded"....its hard to strike a bargain when I don't know the terms....
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:54 pm

*My mischievous smile only deepened once I saw, literally, the wheels start turning in Mirg's head. I knew I had hit a nerve, and thankfully it seemed that I would be able to get Mirg to cooperate...if I continued to play my cards right...* Well...that depends, I suppose...Keiz has a vast array of resources one such as yourself may wish to take advantage of...I wouldn't put a particular price tag on your help...but I wouldn't doubt that it would reach beyond your...deepest desires... *I countered, still pleased with how this was going. I waited in the silence that followed to see if Mirg would continue tugging the bait that I set for him, figuring he would.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 pm

The Enshrined Sepulcher....

>I replied, almost immediately after Ezekiel was finished, in a tone a little more than a whisper. I watched a few moments for a reaction, and then, spoke again, deciding to elaborate a little more.<

For starters, at least...I need to increase my strength and a clear path where no one will hinder me from achieving what I want....what I am destined to claim....

>I finished, a little louder, but still calmly...and with some authority. I was a little surprised by what Ezekiel had offered, honestly...but I wasn't sure that he would be willing to uphold his part of the deal if he were to hear its full details.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm

*I slight tremor of movement shot through my expression, nearly breaking the mysterious and mischievous smile I still maintained. I was actually a little taken aback by what Mirg suggested...especially the first part. However, once he had finished, and once I considered if for a moment, it all made sense.* Yes....of course, the legend of a "Soulmarcher"....I understand what you are in need of....You will indeed go far, if you do what I ask, as really the only person who stands in your way is...well me... *I finished, a little nastily, although kept my smile. My eyes narrowed, seeing plainly what Mirg was after, at least...for the most part. His power over the spiritual world was indeed great, and his potential was still more.....I wondered if all this was triggered by the meeting with Ariel...someone with apparent powerful powers over the spiritual world.* Very well....If you will complete this mission as you are indeed able without compromising your team's position in anyway, I will instate you as the Guardian over the Enshrined Sepulcher...and, a little more confidentially, my personal agent....So long as you do what I require of you, no one will question your dabbling, except for me...and you will have free reign over whatever your title gives you....so long as that doesn't interfere with our own comings and goings...nor comes to harm Keiz's reputation...How does that sound...? *I finished with the question, placing the last ball in Mirg's court. I doubted he would refuse this offer, so naturally, I called upon the other two team members via mental message to come to my office as soon as they could, assuming that the mission could commence eminently.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 pm

That is no legend....it is truth! And I am the living proof of it!!

>I snarled, my hand grasping my scythe suddenly and slamming it down forcefully into the floor, causing a small bang and a dent into the floor. A small pulse of Soulforce bit out at the air around me as I did so, causing flashes of sea green light to light up the room. I remained tense after this, staring at Ezekiel with a ferocity that had been displayed before during our conversation.<

Fine....I'll take your offer....But when the time comes, you had better not stand in my way....Ubel Gegand and the lands of Excelsior will be retaken and purified...the souls unchained and ruled properly....

>I finished my rant, pointing a finger in Ezekiel's direction as I did, also to place emphasis, as he did, on the fact that I was completely serious.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:34 pm

*My expression fell a little, and my right eyebrow raised itself again as Mirg's voice rang out with such confidence and rage.* Sooo...that's what your planning...I should have known.... *I thought to myself, smirking all the more once I had, now knowing Mirg's full commitment.* So be it....I would not stand in the way of such a feat...in fact I might even join in to help...but that is beyond the scope of here and now...Let us be silent, you have your orders and I have my promise to uphold....there can be nothing said further at this point....all we can do is wait for the others... *I drifted off, slowly lowering my voice to a whisper as I spoke, knowing full well that this was turning out to be a very interesting turn of events...and I was going to get to sit back and enjoy the view...for now...*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Humph...

>The noise exited my throat quietly, as I turned away to face a different wall, putting my side towards Ezekiel and my back towards the door. I crossed my arms across my chest, and closed my eyes, brooding over what had just occurred. I couldn't have honestly predicted coming into the service of the White Shrew in such a way or under such terms, however, I couldn't deny that all of this excited me for the potentials it would unlock. I might finally have the chance to truly realize my dreams and destiny if I was able to stay under the shadow of the Prophet. I knew he could really help me obtain the power I needed, and it seemed that he would even help me take the last step when I faced Ubel Gegand....a place I had longed to take control of ever sense I started to feel its power grow. I knew it would be no small feat, but if obtained, I would truly live up to my title...and the souls of the dead would be under the protection and control of the Shrews...and more importantly, a Soulmarcher once again. I continued to ponder all of this, while also waiting for the others to arrive.<
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm

*About 20 minutes after the end of the conversation between Ezekiel and Mirg, a small rush of wind would move through the room, as I appeared in the door way, my eyes flashing bright electric blue before I entered in. The summons to Ezekiel's office had been sudden and unexplained, although not otherwise called for emergency. My eye moved over Ezekiel as I entered, nodding in his direction curtly, before turning towards the other person in the room. He seemed familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on exactly who he was. Deciding that I would find that out sooner than later, I approached Eze's desk with my eyes turning back towards him, speaking in a normal voice.*

You called...?

*I stopped it at that, figuring I would get an explanation and deciding that I would leave other matters aside for now. To tell the truth, I was a little annoyed with the fact that Eze had arrived back now but made no mention to anyone about the current condition of the pyramid or what happened to Revil. I was hoping this meeting was called because of that fact...however, I, along with this other person, were the only ones called yet, supposedly. I also wondered what happened to Eze in the first place...had he been here, whatever happened to Revil wouldn't have happened, or at least been contained. I just hoped he had a good excuse...if one at all.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I did indeed.... *I replied to Kama's question, giving him a small smile and returning his curt nod. I could feel some more negative emotions coming off of him, yet I also felt his mind blocked behind several hardened mental barriers....annoying bugger learned Telepathy. I wondered if it was just to spite me. I moved aside the thought, deciding to forgo trying to reach Kama's thoughts and talk to him....like a normal person, sigh...* I called you here for a special assignment...but I would rather discuss the details once all of its members are present...we're only waiting for one more.... *I finished looking at Kama, my smile still posed, although slipping from the one I had on for Mirg's discussion.* I see that your doing better, Kama...I'm glad~ *I said, attempting to break the ice in the room while we waited.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm

>I listened as Kama entered the room, a little impressed by his presence. I had been wondering how Ezekiel was going to attempt to take down someone like Revil, as I knew him to be a pretty tough person to fight against. If someone like Kama was going to fight alongside myself...I felt a bit more comfortable with the idea. I remained where I was in the orientation I was, waiting for the others to arrive, silent as stone.<
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 pm

I see....

*I responded to Eze's reply curtly. I felt the mental brushing from Eze, even if ever so slightly, and tightened the walls around my mind all the more. I was indeed sick of the constant mind probing...but it hadn't been the entire reason for my learning of that study...at least not all of it. I focused on the notion of the mission for a moment, figuring that it probably had something to do with Revil, although I couldn't say for sure. From what Chizuni had told me after I woke up, Revil had lost control and a fight had ensued between his Shrewish-self, and someone else. I wondered who, as she hadn't know, nor was she willing to go into more detail then that.*

Yes...no thanks to you....and thanks to my wonderful wife...who by the way, had a very hard time letting me go after everything that went on...

*I finished, my eyes glowing again, this time in irritation, and was accompanied by a few electrical sparks, which ran up and down my arms and torso, giving off small cracks and pops and small flashes of light.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 pm

\Just as Kama finished his last sentence, a shadow would move across the room, as I entered, now fully healed and rested, thanks to Tatsui. I walked silently over towards the other three were, my eyes moving over them and stopping to rest on Ezekiel last, as he had been the one to call me. My thoughts lingered on why I was called, but I never made a motion to ask...for I knew I would know soon enough./
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm glad she is here with us....her healing prowess nearly matches yours...which in cases like this helped us a great deal... *I responded curtly, ignoring the fact that Kama was getting angry and had signs showing it. I nodded towards Medius as he came in, talking still despite his entry.* If you have issues with me, take it up with me later, now is not the time. Now that we're all here, finally, I can explain fully... *I took a breath, taking time to look at each of the individuals I called individually, making sure they were all listening before I continued on.* The recent events that happened over the past few days have thrown into light a serious problem. It is unfortunate that it happened in my absence, for it may not have happened...or it may have...I cannot say. Either way, we have a serious issue that must be dealt with. Revil entered an unstable state which caused a part of him to split off of himself and for its own entity, which has come to be called "Keizite" Revil. After being formed, this Keizite attempted to flee Keiz, although it was briefly detained by Medius here, who from what I understood, more than held his own against it. *I paused to draw breath and rest, nodding in Medius' direction as I did, in attempt to recognize his good deeds. I then pressed on a moment later.* Unfortunately, Medius wasn't able to completely contain the Keizite, and he fled. A meeting was called with Revil and several other advisers to discuss what action was to be taken...and it was decided that the best way to approach the situation is to take forward action and confront the Keizite directly....Thus, a team was created and assembled...and here you three are.... *I stopped and smiled, motioning with both hands towards the three that were standing before me. I was actually happy that they were here now, and now that they were together...I was glad that we had called them together.* We have here, Kama, Medius, Mirg...I believe most of you know each other, so I don't believe any further introductions are in order...Do you all have any questions before I send you off.....?
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 pm

*I looked around at the others around me, calming down since Medius arrived and Eze started explaining. It was comforting to hear that he was taking action, although not directly himself, I understood the importance of his presence here: Keiz could not sustain another attack, especially from the outside, without him. Once he was finished, I spoke up first.*

What is our battle plan....Our strategy against this Keizite...? Surely you would have thought one up...?

*I asked, looking directly at Ezekiel. I couldn't doubt the choices that were picked out for the team itself, my own power and supportive techniques combined with Medius' strengths with Mysticism and Occlutiology would be very formidable against someone like Revil. I wasn't altogether certain of Mirg's role in this, however, and thus why I asked. At mention of his name, however, I had realized who he was, somewhat....I knew he had been around, but he must have kept to himself, for I hadn't seen him around much.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells

Return to “Executive Hedron”