USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Revil was also quick with this answer just as he was the last, it was an easy choice. Kezia was also right, tarnishing Keiz's name before it even made itself known to Kwandrivia was also a bad idea. But something, anything had to be done.

"Medius and Mirg, both have shown to be quite good at keeping up with my in battle. Falx would be ideal, but the other two should be enough if working in sync and on a team." Revil would say.

Revil would think for a moment before backing up what Kezia had said.

"Kezia is also correct, a large scale battle over land, or any populated area would mean harm to the land and it's people. That's something I and many others would probably not want Keiz to be known for, Maybe there is a way to lure my other half out. I would suggest luring it with something it hates, but there was never anything I truly hated..." Revil would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:55 pm

*I sat still after Revil had spoken, silent in contemplation. Kezia's point and Revil's reply echoed through my thoughts as I considered who to send and the best tactics to apply to the situation. I remained this way for a while, my eyes fixed on the surface of my desk. After musing for a while, I spoke again, slowly and quietly at first, murmuring as my eyes rose once again to meet theirs.* Mmm, Medius has definitely proved he can handle himself against threats....and his abilities make him a particularly good match against Revil....As for Mirg, he tends to be a loner...It won't be easy to get him to comply or team up with anyone....But, if done, his abilities may be useful......Kama's presence is a given....We must send more than enough force when dealing with someone of your caliber, otherwise our chances of success will be diminished....If anything Kama can provide very good support for Medius and Mirg to capture the Keizite.... *I paused for a moment in speaking, my eyes moving towards Kezia in particular, before I moved on to the next point and problem.* And yes, you are correct, Kezia, this mission will cause much destruction wherever it takes place....we must lure the Keizite into a deserted location....This is another decision I must ask your help in Revil...only you know what would peak the Keizite's interest enough to lure him into a trap....Perhaps it could even be yourself...at least long enough to get him into the area, make him believe you've gained some of your power back....I can always teleport out of the area once he's confined to the area.... *I finished, my eyes moving back over to Revil as I finished. I then resumed my silence, waiting to see what they would make of what I said.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:15 pm

ΩI listened as Revil and Ezekiel spoke, my expression loosening a little once I knew they were in agreement with me. Once Father had finished speaking, I interjected once again.Ω

"It would be best to lure him to a very secluded location, perhaps over the Destreds Sea, or even over the Coliginosity's territory. At least in these locations there would be very minimal damage to the area and casualties would be few-to-none.

ΩI paused for a breath, wondering a moment about the people Revil and Father were discussing. Kama and Medius seemed fine to me, however, Mirg to me seemed a bit of a mystery and otherwise untrustworthy. My father's description of him, to me, seemed to be a understatement.Ω

"Also, um....I-I must place further word of caution upon the suggestion of placing Mirg on this mission. From what I know of him, he could possibly endanger the mission....I'm not sure it would be wise to include him..."

ΩI finished, stronger than when I had started. I kept my eyes on Father, watching him closely, hoping he would agree with me. Personally, I thought that Kama and Medius could handle it alone, but I wasn't sure what game plan my father was with placing Kama as a "supporting role". I sat straight, waiting for Revil and my father to answer.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:26 pm

♫I listened to dad, Revil and Kezia's arguments about the situation, remaining silent as usual. I honestly didn't mind remaining out of the conversation, I didn't feel like I had anything useful to contribute. Besides, Kezia had always been and would always be better at these sort of conversational debates and such. It was better to leave her to her strengths and me to my own. I continued to watch them and listening to where things went.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue May 27, 2014 1:43 am

Revil looked towards Kezia, he would then speak his mind.

"We are all equal, everyone deserves a chance, and choice" Revil would say to her before going into deep thought.

Revil would be in silence for at least 30 seconds before he blinked and stroked his beard.

"It would be best if I stayed here, just in case I am put into danger." He would say a little scarred, scarred of what his uncontrolled other self might do.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 am

*I listened to Kezia and Revil in turn, my eyes moving between them, waiting for them to finished, before I began speaking again.* Revil is right, Mirg must be given a chance, especially given the circumstances and his abilities. In any case that something does go wrong, Kama will be there to assist....Revil, if you don't wish to put yourself in harms way, I will honor that....however, I will need to broadcast your conscious wavelength into the targeted area, at least to peak his interesting....I'll use it in attempt to lure him to the area....Hummm... *I went silent thinking about the best area to approach Revil in, and after a few moments of thought, I spoke again.* I like your idea, Kezia....I will attempt to lure him over the Destreds Sea...it will be suitable given the enemy's and our own combatants' abilities....Hopefully it will work out for the best. Kezia, Hezekiah, you may take your leave....thank you for assisting in this matter....please go oversee the repairs to the pyramid....I will contact Kama, Medius, and Mirg, and teleport them to the location. Once there, I will attempt to lure the Keizite out, and hopefully within the next 24 hrs we will have captured him....How does this sound, Revil...? Any last comments...?
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue May 27, 2014 9:58 am

ΩA frown creased my forehead, as I listened to my father's reply. I wasn't happy with the fact that Mirg was being allowed still without much consideration. I still believed it to be very risky, and only prayed that nothing would go wrong because of this. Once father dismissed us, I nodded, the frown remaining on my face.Ω

"Lets go, Heze..."

ΩI muttered, getting up and stalking out of the room, only pausing to wait for my brother to follow, before leaving the room.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

♫After we were dismissed, I got up with Kezia, giving dad and Revil a friendly, yet silent, wave goodbye, before turning and following my sister out of the room, a little concerned about her. I figured I would talk to her once we got out and about, figuring she needed to blow off steam. I also hoped that the mission was a success, although I didn't doubt my father's tactical prowess, nor the abilities of the three he was going to summon.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 pm

"That is fine, I'll be in the Forgery until I am needed" Revil would say unaware that most of it, was... gone.

Revil would stand up and prepare to leave, but before doing so would turn to Ezekiel.

"You already know, but thank you" Revil would say with a small bow.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:49 pm

I can broadcast your conscious wavelength from anywhere within Keiz, so you can go where you please.... *I said, once Kezia and Hezekiah had left. I said nothing more to them, knowing the Keiza simply needed time to cool down. I watched as Revil started to leave, deciding not to tell him about the forgery, allowing him to find out for himself. He needed time alone anyways.* Your welcome, Revil... *I replied calmly, nodding to him as I spoke, my face still betraying no emotion, though I did feel some pity for Revil. Not much went right for him, but I knew things would get better for him. I waited for him to leave before turning my attention towards other things, knowing I needed to start preparing for the upcoming battle. From what I could sense psychically, both Medius and Kama were wounded from various battles, and needed some rest before I summoned them...thus I started with the one I knew would be the most difficult to recruit: Mirg. I quickly sent a mental message to him, summoning him back to Keiz and to my office specifically. Once finished, I sat, simply waiting....*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 pm

~Small Time Skip~

>A few days after my mission was finished, I felt the mental summons coming from Keiz. I knew I couldn't avoid it, and I needed to let higher administration know of what I found, so this time, I accepted them. I would appear through the shadows in the hallways of the pyramid of Keiz, slowly walking out of them and onward towards the Executive wing. One of my scythes, Shadowslice, was held firmly in my hand and was being used like a walking stick. Once I had made my way to the White Shrew's door, I stopped and beat the butt end of my scythe against the door, producing moderately loud banging sounds, as I knocked and then stopped, leaning on my scythe and waiting for Ezekiel to answer and allow me entrance, that is if he was home.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:09 pm

*Once the banging started, the door would open, telekinetically, and allow Mirg to enter. Once he did, he would find me sitting behind my desk, resting apparently. I had my head laid back held up by both hands, which were clasped behind my head. I remained silent until Mirg was right in front of my desk, and even then, I spoke in a murmur.* I suppose you wonder why I called you here....I have an assignment for you....Something very important, and dangerous...You will be rewarded justly, but only if you complete the task to the best of your ability.... *I finished, still in a low tone, and remained silent, waiting for what Mirg had to say.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm

>As the door opened, I would enter into it, walking slowly up towards Ezekiel's desk, eyes averted until I stood directly in front of the desk, and there my eyes rose to meet his, narrowed and suspicious. I didn't generally trust anyone, and especially those who had power over me. I listened as he spoke, but chose to ignore that for the moment, I had something else more pressing to speak about.<

Perhaps....there is something else I must tell you first. I recently returned from a mission in the Laurentia Empire, and met a very strange opponent. A pirate by the name of Ariel Fortune. I did not fight her directly, but I could tell her Spiritual power possibly surpassed my own.... She proclaimed that she had never heard of our kind, but she would be keeping an eye out for any more of us, especially those who were Necromancers. Apparently she thinks she can only be the "Undead Master".....

>I finished, having spoken in a solemn yet almost bored voice. I remained silent after, resting on my scythe like a staff, waiting to see what Ezekiel would make of this news.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:11 pm

*I sat back in my chair, my eyes open a little wider than normal with shock. Mirg's attitude towards my assignment was....well, I couldn't say unexpected. I knew Mirg's nature to be rebellious and self-centered, but I didn't expect him to directly push away a subject that I brought up. However, my shock quickly wore away, as I found what he had to say very...interesting...My eyes narrowed as I leaned forward again, scanning Mirg's memories quickly to confirm what he said and add a few more details, especially a more physical and spiritual description of this "Ariel Fortune". I thought for a moment after doing so, pondering the new information.* Mmm, that is....very interesting news, and I'm glad you came to me with it....I have heard of these pirates before, although I don't know enough about them to know if they are a threat to us or not....Perhaps some Intel gathering would be in order... *I paused again, my eyes surveying Mirg over my folded hands where my chin rested. I was finding that Mirg was a pretty reliable agent...especially when I needed something done discreetly.* Very well...I must ask something even more of you, in light of this information....When I send you out on this assignment, I would like you, afterward, to stay in the area to go and gather more Intel on these pirates, if you are able...The assignment itself involves one of the Guardian's, Revil, who has....lets just say, lost control of himself...and we need to go capture him...I'm sending you as part of a recovery team to the Destreds Sea to recover him and bring him back to Keiz.... *I stopped, my eyes still centered on Mirg, deciding not to reveal much else until I knew what Mirg's intentions were.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:25 pm

>I stood and listened as the Prophet mused, watching him with a bored expression. Once he started describing his mission that he was supposedly sending me on, I narrowed my eyes as my features hardened under my skull helmet. I didn't like being told what to do, and I liked it even less when people pretended like they didn't need to ask. I waited, however, politely until Ezekiel finished, before I spoke.<

And....if I say no...?

>I asked in a calm voice, and then fell silent again, holding Ezekiel's gazed with a serious glare of my own. I didn't mind challenging him, as I knew he probably needed me...and if that was true, I didn't have to fear retribution. I waited to see what Eze would say, still leaning on my scythe.<

Return to “Executive Hedron”