USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Revil walked down the hall of the Pyramid of Keiz slowly, he did not rush, in fact, his old human body was too sore to rush. Revil had just been through some rough stuff back with Kama, Kezia, Miles and... Himself. Revil found himself now, unattached to Keiz, unable to use Navitaas, and overall, returned back to the power he had when he first joined the ranks of Escellsia a ling time ago. As he walked the hall to the Office of the White Shrew, Revil would begin to recall these moments, they were wonderful, they were both peaceful and eventful, but most of all, they were something he did not want to live without. Revil also recalled his days as a Field Master in the Earth Alliance Naval Forces and his position as Representative of the Aquire Moon of Nchuleft.

"I'm too far into Keiz to return to the Sanctity Treaty, these people are my future, and with them Keiz and the Shrews will grow" Revil would think to himself as he walked further.

Revil, who had just had his power striped from his very being, had not a worry in the world, not a care that it was gone. Revil was only focused on the future, on getting these powers back, and Ezekiel was just the Shrew to help him achieve this.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: A Busy Time For... Ezekiel

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 pm

((Sorry, was waiting for Eze's other topic to get done in order to respond to this...))

ΩAs Revil continued down the hall, getting perhaps halfway down, I would appear at the end of the hall behind him, having ran from the hospital in order to catch up. I took a breath and then continued down towards Revil at a fast walk, having spotted him. Once I caught up, I came to walk at Revil's side, at the same stride he was at, looking at him from the side, a worried expression crossing my face.Ω

"Hi, Mr. Revil, Sir...are you doing ok...?"

ΩI asked cautiously, still watching him. I was worried that what had happened would have caused great distress to the old sage, and that wasn't something I wished to see. I knew that he was a important person under my father who helped keep Keiz in order, but that wasn't the entire reason I cared. I respected him also, personally, because I saw the way he carried himself and I felt his mind...I knew what kindness and wholeness lay underneath. I glanced over my shoulder to see if Hezekiah had come along yet, knowing he had heard me, although I wasn't exactly sure what was keeping him. Otherwise, I continued walking with Revil, waiting patiently for his answer.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:47 pm

((You can post after this, and then I'll bring Eze in...))

♫It took a little while before I caught up to my sister and Revil, and by the time I came into view of them, Kezia had already come to walk beside Revil, and Kezia was glancing back to see where I was, no doubt. I gave her a wave as I jogged down the hall after them, eventually coming to walk beside the two of them on the other side of Revil, smiling sheepishly but remaining silent, knowing Kezia was probably already in the process of talking to Revil. Thus, I just waited and kept pace with them both as we walked down the hall.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Revil's mind was full of thoughts, so full of thoughts that when Kezia started to talk, Revil would jump.

"You scared me there" Revil would say stopping to catch a breath after his heart had just skipped a bit.

Revil turned in the direction where Kezia was, he felt worry from her, worry for himself. Revil wanted to say he was fine, but that was obviously a lie.

"Physically, for someone my age, I am fine, mentally, I'm broken, without the Nativaas inside of me, I don't think I can be of much help to Keiz. But I'm not worried, Ezekiel, will have a solution, he normally does. Either way, I still have this as a home, and everyone here as a family to support me" Revil would say, his emotion leaking without much control.

It was sadness... it was anger... it was happiness... it was love...
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm

My, my...having a little party at my office are we...? How touching... *My mental voice echoed through their minds after the trio was nearly to my office door, and directly following came my actual voice echoing down the hall as I suddenly appeared several yards back behind them, a cloud of purple smoke appearing in my wake, although silently, and disappearing just as silently as well. I smiled, my hands outstretched and then fell to my sides as I walked towards them, a mischievous grin displayed across my face. I had just gotten back from my mini-vacation at the Order, 4 pokeballs still strapped to my belt as evidence. I continued to trod toward them slowly, my mind working into theirs and through the rest of Keiz as I did, seeking what changes had occurred while I was gone.* Why wasn't I invit-.....What happened to you...? *I cut myself off, the grin suddenly vanishing, my eyes narrowing suspiciously, my tail suddenly becoming dangerously rigid. My eyes pierced into Revil, as I began to realize what was lacking inside of him. I tilted my head to the side slightly, lips pursed, pupils the thinnest slits they could possibly could be without vanishing into the yellow that surrounded them. I sniffed the air a little, then closed my eyes and took in a larger whiff, my eyes then flying open, staring widely and dangerously at the three.* Your Revil....but your not...in fact....Your exactly the same man I transformed more than 3 years ago, exactly the same...mortal...So, what happened to the rest of you...? *My eyes narrowed again as I said this, ending with the usual rhetorical question. I already knew what happened, at least partly so, and the rest I was taking in from several minds at once while also using Psychometry to fill in the rest. I threw out a hand towards them, the doors to my office suddenly thrown upon. I took up a brisk walk, moving past the trio and speaking once again, although having paused for the answer to my question previous in case anyone wished to answer it.* Come....the four of us have much to discuss...
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 pm

ΩI was just about to respond to Revil's reply when I felt and heard the presence of my father appearing in the hallway behind us. I turned on the spot, watching him move towards us and then the change, as though someone had flipped a switch inside of him, making him realize what was going on. My hands balled into fists as I felt his mind rush into the minds of Revil, my brother, and my own. I, of course, threw up several mental barriers, the strongest that I could muster, in attempt to push him out. I had always hated how he misused his powers, although, apart from myself, there was very little I could do about it, for now. I was ready to move towards him and start my rant, but I caught Revil's expression and emotions again, remembering how sad and hurt he was...how different he now felt. My eyes moved back to Ezekiel, and I closed my mouth, grinding my teeth together. Afterward, I told myself...that's when I would rip him a new one....after he helped Revil get his powers back. For now, I followed him into the office, making sure to keep beside Revil, to support him.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 pm

♫I turned also as dad appeared, watching his demeanor change and feeling his mind enter my own, retrieving information. I turned quickly, seeing my sister's expression change to a fierce one. I knew how much she hated him entering others minds without permission, but I knew also that it was, at least this time, for a good cause. I reached an arm behind Revil and grabbed her shoulder, giving her an expression of concern, wanting to make sure she was already and that she needed to cool down, at least for now. I figured she would bring it up in time and rip into him about it later. After I was sure she, and Revil were alright, I walked in with them towards my father's office, casting worried glances towards them, and hopeful glances towards dad, hoping this would all be over soon.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Afetr following Ezekeil and the other two into the office, Revil would turn backwards to call forth a mental chair construct, to his unliking, nothing would come forth. Walking in Revil would know that for sure, Ezekiel must be just as frustrated as he was now. Revil could also feel a bit of hostility coming from Ezekiel, but payed no mind to that, as this wasn't the time. Revil would tap his foot twice before talking, regardless of who was talking.

"I'd rather not bring up those memories again" Revil would say, he was impatient right now, both at his lack of seat summoning and the situation.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 pm

*Once inside the room, I sat down on the front edge of my desk, telekinetically pulling all 4 pokeballs out and activating them, allowing my four pokemon to appear on the floor and then scatter off from there, moving to various parts of the room to entertain themselves or just relax. Habakkuk, the Houndour, curled up on the desk beside me, falling asleep almost instantly. I patted him as he snoozed, my gaze watching the other three as they entered. A wave of my other hand pulled up three other comfy chairs telekinetically from around the room, seating them in front of me, although at a comfortable distance. Once everyone had sat down, I would wait for Revil to finish his small rant, before speaking again, my yellow, cat slitted eyes watching each of them carefully, especially Revil, and a little less towards Kezia, feeling that she resisted my telepathic movements before and knowing she was upset by her very demeanor. I figured I'd get an earful later, but I wasn't worried about that now.* Its noted.... *I said curtly in reply to Revil, although not seeming to be very apologetic towards his little rant. I moved on, my eyes centering on Revil now, deciding to speak directly towards him.* It seems that my absence has been taken advantage of, although by no fault of yours...I realize things would be a little different if I had been here...However, we can't dwell on that...You have a few options right now, it seems, and its imperative that you make them sooner than later... *I cleared my throat, allowing a bit of silence to fall before moving on.* A: We can send a strike team to locate, detain, and retrieve your other half...B: You can start fresh, and try and relearn everything that you had before....It might take some time, but in the process should be much shorter than before....Or, the most risky, although, perhaps most rewarding...C: We can wait to see how this all develops, wait to see what your other half does and, if & when the opportunity presents itself, we can perhaps capture him when he's become weakened....if that ever happens.... *I finished solemnly, watching Revil still. I allowed silence to fall this time, waiting patiently for all of this to soak into Revil and for him to ask questions or decide.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

ΩOnce having entered the office with Revil, I sat down in a huff, crossing my arms over my chest and crossing one leg over the other, my eyes narrowed to daggers as I watched my father sit and survey us. I remained silent still, my eyes moving back and forth between Revil and father. It seemed that he had gained a full detail of the situation, which didn't surprise me, but still didn't help my anger towards him. Revil's options, although feasible, didn't sound all that great...they seemed to take a considerable amount of work and planning. It was something that shouldn't have surprised me and I knew and trusted that whatever needed to be done, my father and the rest of Keiz would do...or attempt to. I just hoped we had enough resources to do so. I didn't doubt my father's ability, or those he chose...but I wasn't about to underestimate the power that the Keizite Revil had either...at least in my mind. I sat pondering these things while the silence fell and we waited for Revil to respond.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm

♫I sat down in one the chairs provided, attentively watching everyone and listening to what dad had to say. I was still a little worried about my sister, although she seemed to calm down, at least a little once dad was finished. I watched as dad's gaze remained fixed on Revil, and then I turned my gaze to Revil, wondering what he was going to chose. The first, to me, seemed like the best answer, and I wondered why dad even gave the last one at all. It seemed to me like a waste to wait if the Keizite Revil might only get stronger...however, dad had said it might be the most rewarding, and I wondered why. However, I remained silent, watching Revil as I thought, waiting for his response.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Deep down, Revil was a soldier, and deep down Revil felt that letting his "other half" roam wild was just not a good idea, plan B and C were no goes. He didn't even need to think about this, it was final before Eze even said anything.

"Sending a team of skilled sol.. shrews to my 'other half' is our best bet. Letting the Keizite Revil roam about is a danger to both the people of the Outlands and a danger to they way the other nations view Keiz. Revil would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 am

*I remained silent for a little while after Revil had spoken, unsurprised by his answer and the speed at which it had come. My eyes narrowed as I brought a hand up to my chin in thought, attempting to formulate the best route to making plan A succeed. I hadn't missed Revil's slip up, but instead chose to ignore it...it was afterall irrelevant. No Shrew, even the least of them, could be mistaken nor compared with a common soldier....However, against this "Keizite" Revil, there would only be a few who I would trust to send, to put their lives in that sort of danger. Once I had finished my thoughts, my eyes returned back up to Revil, though my hand remained at my chin.* So be it....If force is the only way to resolve this, then we cannot hesitate...A team should be assembled immediately, and only those best suited for this situation.....Since you know our enemy best, I'm going to ask your opinion: Who would be best to send...? *I finished with a question, watching Revil still. I already had some loose grounds on who was best to send...but I thought it best to ask the expert his opinion first before announcing anything. Thus I waited, in calm silence for Revil's answer once again.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 am

ΩI turned towards Revil as he spoke his answer and then back to my father as he eventually spoke again. My eyebrows knitted together in concern. Using excessive force to taken on the Keizite Revil was no doubtedly needed...however, I didn't think this soon. And from what it sounded like, the battle was going to take place very soon. I sat up a little straigher in my chair, clearing my throat before I spoke.Ω

"As a witness to the destruction caused by Keizite Revil's first appearance, I have to interject. Any direct confrontation with Keizite Revil will bring great destruction to wherever the battle takes place. You won't only be putting whomever goes after him in danger, but also any populace that happens to be anywhere near. If your concerned about how the other Nations view Keiz, you must take this into consideration."

ΩI finished, the concern echoing in my voice. I continued to look back and forth between the two of them, my expression rigid, as I waited for them to speak again, hoping that they weren't planning to just blast away at wherever Keizite Revil happened to be. If they were, I would definitely have something to say about it.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm

♫I continued to listen in silence as dad and Revil went back and forth. My expression gave evidence of surprise when Kezia interjected, and I was, wondering where she had gotten such confidence from to speak in such a serious meeting. I supposed her point was valid, considering the shape the pyramid was now in, but I knew that I wouldn't have had the confidence to do so. I also continued to watch Revil and dad, waiting to see how they responded.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Return to “Executive Hedron”