I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The Wounded Messenger: Miles returns to Keiz

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

The Wounded Messenger: Miles returns to Keiz

Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:26 am

*A flash of lightning would light up the North wing of the Pyramid of Keiz, and a rumble of thunder would follow, but not before the bolt of lightning curved out of the sky, piercing at just the right spot into the pyramid and ending up inside, where it hit the floor a few feet from the Executive Office of the White Shrew's door just as the thunder echoed around and inside the pyramid. The bolt twisted and reformed itself into my and Miles' shape, leaving the floor unharmed, except for a few scorch marks. I would pull my arm away from Miles, checking him over to make sure I didn't increase his injuries.*

Are you alright....?
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: The Wounded Messenger: Miles returns to Keiz

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 am

*Miles grunted as he stood gripping his arm where the gash wound was and leaving minimal weight on his broken foot.*

"I'm fine. I suffered through worse."

*Miles looked around for Ezekiel ready for what may occur due to his plan*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 am

((You can post after this post...))

*Just after Miles finished speaking, the door to my office opened, and I stood in the door way, my arms crossed across my chest, watching Miles and Kama closely.* If you two are searching for the hospital wing...you haven't found it... *I stated calmly, wondering why Miles was so wounded and why Kama had brought him here. My mind brushed past Kamas, which was now tightly guarded. Being it was too much effort right now to break through, I moved on to Miles, whose return I had already noticed.* You went too far, Miles.....I told you to be careful around Azriel...
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 pm

*Miles would think in his mind leaving no defence for Ezekiel*

'is Azriel nearby, we must speak in secrecy'

*Miles kept his act up*

"I know but he just came at me and I had to try and defend myself."
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 am

*I remained still, watching the pair and ignoring Eze's comment, knowing he would figure it out soon. When he brushed against my mind, I immediately brought my defenses up tight, as I had trained myself to do. I watched Eze with an annoyed look, hoping he was going to treat Miles fairly. I was almost wondering if I made a mistake bringing us here, but I waited patiently and quietly to see where this went.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 am

He tends to do that.... *I replied mildly, while my mind worked into Miles' looking through what he saw, and continuing our secret mental conversation* I don't believe so...I have more trouble detecting him, but he won't come near Keiz, thankz to the Pact...and at the very least, I can keep him from listening into this conversation....what is it you need...? *I finished mentally, keeping my gaze on Miles while also scanning around Keiz mentally to make sure we weren't being targeted...or spied upon...*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 am

*Miles kept conversing with Ezekiel via mental conversation.*

'I made a deal with Azriel to provide him intel on what you plan on doing with him. BUT you know I would never betray you so I look at this opportunity as this. I can provide false intel for him making him think he has an advantage when it could secretly do the opposite for him. However I require some intel to send to him.'

*To keep up the charade of the conversation incase Azriel was watching he continued the verbal conversation too*

"There must be something we can do about him Eze."
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 am

Hummm... *I wondered aloud, while also pausing mentally to think. I hadn't planned on making any advances on Azriel before now, as he hadn't caused much to any problems. However, this was an opportunity to make some sort of movement to our advantage. I continued to consider aloud, while my mind worked.* I honestly wasn't planning on making any attempt of movement towards Azriel at this point...you've caught me off guard, Miles...with the pact, I can't directly make any movements of aggression or attempt to gather Intel upon any of the Anneptii...As a friend, do you have any suggestions as to a plan of action...? *I asked Miles mentally, watching Miles out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't sure what his motivation in this was, but I wanted to see where he was going to take this...and if there was indeed any benefit there was in messing with Azriel.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 am

*Miles would appear to be waiting for a verbal response from ezekiel but continue the mental conversation*

'Quite simple. Feed him intel that appears to help but to him would make him think gives him the advantage tempting him to break that pact perhaps even say a lie that you do plan on attacking to bait him to break the pact. Then you take no direct move in the attack and he is the one who breaks it. Once the battle begins he uses that intel thinking it would work but in truth it would help you and harm his efforts. All I need is some sort of idea on the intel I need to provide is all.'
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 pm

*I continued to stand quietly in the meantime, listening to what short discussion Miles and Eze were having. My arms crossed after a few minutes of silence, my eyes moving over towards Eze, who seemed to be deep in thought. It wasn't like him to remain this quiet, at least not without poking into peoples heads. After a few more moments, I opened my mouth to speak, ready to voice my own opinion or ask what was going on, when another mental presence suddenly touched my mind, someone different from Eze. Being I was already mentally defensive, I resisted for a moment, my mouth shutting as I brought a hand to my head, rubbing my temple as I tried to ID the mind. After several seconds, I recognized Revil's more gentle touch, and slowly opened my mind to him, allowing the stream of memories in that he was sending me. It seemed that he had entered a fight that was ensuing between my wife and Kasane, something that I had been worried about happening. I gritted my teeth at the images, brushing through them a second time, before allowing them to fade. I looked up from my moment of mental distraction, back to Miles and Eze, who were probably still silent.*

I'm sorry, something has come up, I've got to go...I'll be back shortly...Miles, see yourself to the Hospital wing after your done here...I'll make sure to get to you as fast as I can...

*I explained quickly, before turning and vanishing into the form of a lightning bolt once more, which hit the ceiling and superconducted itself to the outside and into the clouds. From there I quickly traveled away from Keiz and towards the desert area of the New Laurentia Empire.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 pm

*I nodded, mentally, taking a moment to think up a good plan of action. Meanwhile, I noticed Kama move to speak and watched him out of the corner of my eye, realizing he was receiving mental Intel from outside Keiz from another psychic source. I held back a smile, knowing he had little experience hiding these sorts of things. My mind brushed Miles again, speaking.* Hold on a moment.... *I turned as Kama broke the connection and turned to speak to us. I nodded at his statement, containing myself until he was well outside of Keiz itself, before turning towards Miles and speaking mentally again to him.* I believe it best to continue this as we were, in case anyone else is around....I have thought of a plan......Tell Azriel that there as been some division in the Shrewish ranks about the relationship between our two nations. Some rumors have spread that an attack is imminent upon the Anneptii....and that I have confided in you that I have no plan to stop it....Tell him also that our Ambassador plans to make a visit to the Wild Isle in the near future and that there is some suspicion that she is bringing an invasion force with her to secretly invade while she is making diplomatic arrangements as a distraction.... *I finished, and after falling silent, still looking at Miles physically and waiting for his reply. To all outsiders it would still remain to look at though I was simply standing and thinking about what to do.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

*Miles made himself look as if he was waiting for Ezekiel's response and sent a mental reply*

'Alright will do. Now remember though it's best to assume I cannot take direct physical effect within the fight between you two until further notice. Also as far as the public story goes Azriel attacked me and I came to you for assistance after I barely escaped. Now incase we have any prying eyes I shall finish the verbal conversation leaving the office.'

*Miles grunted in pain*

"Well Eze if you come up with anything let me know. I'll be in the hospital to treat my injuries. You know how to contact me."

*Miles walked for the door still gripping his wounded arm and left for the hospital wing.*

*Once by an open window on the way out though he would make it look like he tripped on something and throw a shaped stone out the window. This stone would fly far distances and land around waterfall cove. Once that was done he got up and then started walking with a limp with the leg he tripped on.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”