I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

A New Shrewish Beginning

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: A New Shrewish Beginning

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 pm

As Thundarius left and Ezekiel went into deep thought Revil would then get the sudden feeling that Miles was about to land somewhere. Thus Revil did a wide spread scan of as much of the continent as he could. Upon doing so and after about 5 seconds he would sense Miles, just like his newtype senses told him.

"I must take my leave, Miles needs my assistance" Revil would say vanishing in a flicker of light, a single mental note would be left behind telling Ezekiel that Revil was leaving to help Miles Seiler.

Return to “Executive Hedron”