USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A New Shrewish Beginning

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: A New Shrewish Beginning

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 pm

As Thundarius left and Ezekiel went into deep thought Revil would then get the sudden feeling that Miles was about to land somewhere. Thus Revil did a wide spread scan of as much of the continent as he could. Upon doing so and after about 5 seconds he would sense Miles, just like his newtype senses told him.

"I must take my leave, Miles needs my assistance" Revil would say vanishing in a flicker of light, a single mental note would be left behind telling Ezekiel that Revil was leaving to help Miles Seiler.

Return to “Executive Hedron”