USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Seeking Ezekiel 2

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Seeking Ezekiel 2

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:58 am

*I watched as Revan awoke and felt her mind now empty, something that struck me as odd. Something that should not have happened. Her words hit me, making me realize that I needed to bring her up to speed, even about herself.* The barrier is there to protect you from your surroundings and your surroundings from you. If allowed to continue, your terraformation of the area would have continued to completely drained you of energy. By isolating you, I was able to steam the flow and allow you to conserve your energy...as well as save the rest of my office from becoming a savage swampland... *I shivered slightly, the words bringing back memories of Chizuni. Putting those thoughts out of my mind as quickly as possible, I switched the subject.* I noticed your mind isn't quite what it was before the transformation. Tell me, what events do you remember before coming here and becoming a Shrew...?
Revan
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 pm

"What I remember you ask" Revan would say accepting what Ezekiel told her about the barrier and energies.

"I remember you, and the shrews, and my very short time as the Human/Construct created by the former Field Master Abraham Revil. He called me REVAN at the time. He gave me sentience. After that I became a Shrew and then, I just can't remember anything after that. No, it's not that I can't remember, I can, but it's all foggy, as if looking at the night sky through frosted glass. You know it's the night sky, but any details about it can not be made out. I would like to know some details, but it might be best if I don't." Revan would say.

"If you were placed in my situation, with memories fogged and shadowed. Would you want to uncover them?" Revan would ask at th end.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 am

*I thought a moment over what Revan had said, pondering and weighing what my actions might do, even in the distant future. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke once more, slowly, thoughtfully.* I see....from my experience, it is best to let your mind clear itself....rediscover what is hidden from you now. Giving you that information outright could be overwhelming...even dangerous. You have undertaken quite a bit of change in such a short time, and adding to that would be unwise. Allow your mind to recover what it needs....you might just discover a new perspective on what you thought you knew before... *I offered, before falling silent again. I waited, calmly, patiently, emotionless as usual, for Revan to process and continue on with what she needed or what she would like to do next. The telekinetic barrier continued to hold, gently yet firmly in place.*
Revan
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 am

"Yes" is all Revan would speak as she thought over what Ezekiel said.

"Perhaps you are right. Time" She would say with her eyes closed.

Her mind was still gripping the idea it needed to remember, she just couldn't get it out of her head. The more she thought about it and focused on it, the more her poisons and abilities would become volitile. IT wasnt that her abilities and thoughts were connected, it was that she had to focus or else her abilities take control and consume her, mentally speaking, not physically. As this happened, her mind would begin to slip in and out of emptiness and rage, the rage being her abilities trying to grasp and take control and the emptyness being her personality slipping anf being suppressed by those abilities.

"NO!" She would scream out, her mouth shooting out some sort of glowing green slew as she yelled.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:20 am

*I watched for only a moment as Revan began to fall to the insanity of her abilities before acting. In a flash, a bolt of Aetherforce shot from the snapping of my fingers to Revan's abdomen. Using Aethermancy, I fashioned a Sigil across Revan's stomach, and from there tendrils stretched up, crisscrossing across her back and reaching up her neck and to her forehead, where another Sigil appeared. Two more tendrils split off and fashioned themselves across the backs of her hands. The Sigils and tendrils connecting them shown with bright bluish-white light. As they did, the energy in them activated and attached itself to the powers exhibiting themselves outside of Revan and the energy within Revan as well. Once adhesion occurred, there was another flash of light from the Sigils before the light then died, and the raging powers outside of Revan died out as well, leaving only faint tattoos of the inactive Sigils. I had used Aethermancy to bind her abilities to her will by giving them a sort of on and off switch, which were the Sigils. The binding of the environment around her to herself would also sustain her, so that she needed not to terraform the environment around her to stay alive. I waited for Revan to come back to the present, wanting to see my handy work in action before dismissing the protective telekinetic barrier that still surrounded Revan. I supposed I needed to explain what I had done to her as well...but I wanted to give her time to process first.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”