I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Crafting an Artifact

Here resides Nathanial Scott, legendary Blacksmith of the Order. One can come here to request weapons of great power, for great prices. Artifacts can also be created here, but only with each Order members given permission. To anyone entering the shop, nothing looks out of the ordinary. To the Blacksmith, the shop is through the rear door, where a Polderstoke-like furnace for forging weapons can be found.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Crafting an Artifact

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Sometime after parting ways with Linnea, for now, William headed to the Cinderkeep to claim his free Artifact upgrade. He had something good in mind, something fun. Thus, he waited in the lobby of the shop, just standing about pondering ideas about where to go after this.
NPC

Re: Crafting an Artifact

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:20 pm

♣A few minutes after William entered the shop, a door in the back opened and a large man stepped into the shop, covered in various pieces of random armor, while the rest of his skin was exposed, revealing many scars and burns, testaments to battles and work in a forge. This was the Cindermaster or Cinderkeeper, guard and manager of the Cinderkeep. As he approached, William might be able to smell the ash and oil which he seemed to reek with, working in the forge for so long. The Cindermaster nodded towards William, but didn't speak a work, taking a stance behind the counter, arms folded across his chest, waiting for William to speak.♣
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm

William looked the Cinderkeeper up and down, he was buff, tall and...

"I wonder how much is down there" William thought to himself staring directly over the counter at the large guys lower midsection.

A moment later, it snapped to William he was here to receive an artifact, and asking or possibly thinking such things might not be the best idea.

"Umm, I have this scroll here from the Order that says I can have an artifact" William would say pulling out the scroll and unrolling it on the counter.
NPC

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 pm

♣The Cindermaster waited until William had finished being a perv, and looked over the scroll with disinterest before speaking.♣

"Very well...what is it you want?"
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:39 pm

"I'd like my mechanical arm converted into a rocket arm." William would say.

After that he would open a portal using Space Time Ki, from this he would pull out some paper, pencils and coloured pencils.

"Just gimme a minute" William would say as he began drawing something, which would actually take several minutes.

"Oh, and it needs to be able to let my Ki/Chakra flow through it" William would add.
NPC

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:48 pm

♣The Cindermaster silently considered William's request, carefully looking over the drawings and pondering the type of things he would need to make such a thing work. After a few minutes after William was finished, the Cindermaster spoke again, his voice deep and rough.♣

Have you the ability to detach your arm already? Or is it a surgical implant?
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 pm

"It was a permanent attachment some guy on Escellsia made many years ago. I haven't removed it since, but it's really taking a beating since then and needs to be replaced." William would say, not worried about pain that would be linked to getting his nerves disconnected from the artificial arm.
NPC

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:10 pm

♣The Cindermaster nodded in response to William's explanation, before continuing on.♣

As I thought. I'm going to have to forge on the arm directly then, please come into the forge so we can get started...

♣Without another word, the Cindermaster turned and headed back through the door that he had come through. Once William stepped behind it, he would find himself in a massive underground forgery, with several hundred stations, each with their own forging station and each with different tools for different types of forging. The Cindermaster was walking towards one that was equipped to handle more advanced types of cybernetic technology. It included a large moving table, which he motioned for William to lay on, and upon doing so, William would find self-restraining straps snapping into place over his legs, waist and arms to hold him in place. The Cindermaster waited until William was before before speaking again, and beginning to work.♣
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 pm

William would follow the Cindermaster into the forge, the further he walked the hotter it got. William then came to a stop at some round thing, a round thing that William was told he had to be strapped to.

"I don't like S&M" Said softly his ear and tail falling down with sadness.

William did not like being restrained at all. It was at the bottom of his list of sexual fantasies, and near the top of the list of things he didn't like. It was up there with Guns, Coffee and people hurting the innocent.

"Can we make this quick" he would say crawling onto the table and lying down.
NPC

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:04 am

♣Once William was strapped in, the Cindermaster began working, ignoring William's request. He began first by dismantling William's arm, which seemed to disconnect from his nervous system before any pain would be felt. The Cindermaster quickly took assessment of what parts there were and quickly gathered whatever other materials he would need. He then began to build in new parts, replacing some, upgrading others, and still others breaking down and rebuilding them to fit his needs. While he worked, there seemed to be some golden aura about his fingertips, though whether it was metaphysical or something else, William might not be able to tell. After about 45 minutes after William's arm was apart, the Cindermaster was putting the last finishing finishing touches on the arm and sealing everything into place. After he was done, the Cindermaster would step back and the bonds keeping William still would retract, allowing free movement from the table. Finally breaking the silence, the Cindermaster spoke.♣

"Try that on for size..."
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 am

After about 15 minutes, William would begin drifting off into a deep sleep. There's wasn't any pain for some reason, so the sleeping was made easier. It was only what felt like 2 minutes to William before he was awoken.

"The pizza, I wanted more pizza" He would say loudly at the Cindermaster whom had just woken him up from a dream that obviously had lots of Pizza in it.

William was also glad he slept through the whole ordeal, and didn't have to spend much time being awake and tied up.

"Oh, my arm, well, it feels like an arm" William would say looking at it up and down with sleepy eyes.

After this, he opened a portal using Spacial Ki and would walk through it. then and there he was gone.

Return to “Cinderkeep”