USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A Call to Order: The Shrew's Formal Appearence Before the League

At the very tip of the Order's Tower is a glass pyramid shaped room where meetings between the Order and the Leader of Nations are held.
NPC

Re: A Call to Order: The Shrew's Formal Appearence Before the League

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Johann looked to Ezekiel after his statement about scouting and the such. Immediately he would look to his phone then text people. He definitely didn't want to go himself, but knew he had to to ensure his people safety. After he frantically texted the two scouting party leaders he began texting several agencies about some other things.

"I'd be happy to bring company" Bernd would say still smiling, he just loved going places and meeting people.

Everyone else remained silent until the President of the General Assembly would speak.

"Now to our next dealing. The former quarantined zone of Excelsior. As of the Ignatius event, the lands of Excelsior are free territory. I know some people would like to roll in and claim it as thiers, but this could mean a war. As such, I would like each leader to specify weather or not Excelsior should be designated a Special Exclusion Zone. A territory that is not to be invaded by any nation or controlled by any of the Legion's Nations. This Zone would remain military free, and would be placed under the Order's control." the President of the General Assembly would say. He did not have knowledge, nor did anyone, that Mirg was at the Helm of Excelsior.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm

*My eyes narrowed as the offer didn't seem to be taken up by Johann, but did seem to make him more nervous. As the President of the Assembly began to address everyone again, I smoothly exited from behind the podium and sat down where I was before. The next agenda had my attention almost more than the first, though I remained quiet for now, wanting to see how this played out. I didn't wish to throw Mirg under a bus, but needed to play my cards right as well. I watched everyone silently, especially the leaders, wondering what they were going to decide to do.*
NPC

Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 pm

"It was that way in the past, so it should remain that way" Illithina would say, she either did not want the land because it was "lifeless" and held nothing she or her her High Elven kind could benefit from, or she did not want a war, or conflicts with any of the nations.

Johann, as he normally did remained silent. His nation bordered Excelsior and had already sent many scouts in. Unfortunately they had all died or gone missing, but this wasn't something he was about to openly report here, just like his Keiz scouts. He would continue to text his scouts which had recently lost communications... again.

"the CEO's support the special exclusion zone, as Excelsior has no monetary benefits to the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations" Samantha would say

Nexi would look towards the President of the General assembly. "I have a single thing to report" Recently, Hollow activity has risen, and it's getting harder and harder for our Shinigami to keep in control. It would seem to me that the Shinigami need to be allowed back into the Legion. They are as you can see, not affiliated with Ignatius nor Excelsior" Nexi would say.

Bernd would remain silent, he had no quarrels or problems with the idea of the Special Exclusion Zone. Like Illithina, it was fine before, it's fine now.

Harry would also remain silent, he wanted to have the land, he wanted the power it held and he wanted to use that power.

"and we'll hear from Ezekiel next" the President of the Assembly would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 pm

*I continued listening as the various leaders gave their opinions on the matter......or didn't and kept texting rudely. Thankful that it wasn't necessary to reveal Mirg's presence within Excelsior, I was more calm upon hearing my name called by the president to give my opinion. However, I was a bit surprised my name was called, as I wasn't technically a member of the Legion.* Humm...I tend to agree with what has already been said...Excelsior, in and of itself, is a Spiritual offshoot of the Underworld, a piece of dimensional fabric blended from two different worlds....the attempt to force this world's restrictions upon it would go against its natural order, and thus would only rebound in repercussions for those enforcing those restrictions. However, I do also suggest that tighter security be administered to those countries bordering Excelsior...I don't believe everything has settled since the void created by Ignatius's defeat and it would be wise to exercise caution...
NPC

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:09 am

Johann looked to Ezekiel when his nations borders were mentioned. The General commanding the forces in the Laurentia Militarized Zone and the Governor of the Brittanica Jungles alsolooked to Ezekiel as their territories within Laurentia were mentioned. Johann then looked to Harry whose territory was across the bay from Excelsior.

"Ye can be rest assured me territory 'n th' seas it controls gunna be safe." Harry would say.

"As the majority of nations and even Ezekiel whose input as a non member nation is welcomed has decided" Excelsior, as it did before remains a Special Exclusion Zone" The President of the Assembly would say.

"If this is all, then this 16th General Assembly will dismiss." the President of the Assembly would say.

"He never addressed my question of the Shinigami and the rising Hollow threat" Nexi would think to himself.

Johann would begin texting frantically, just as he did before. "Why can't I contact them!" He would say to himself.

Everyone else would remain quiet.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:11 am

"Looks like war was avoided again. These assembly's can get intense at times." Thundarius would say to himself, but just loud enough Farron could hear.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:06 pm

♣Farron shifted slightly in his seat when Thundarius spoke, Mist starting to swirl about him.♣

Yes, for now....but peace is a fragile thing...

♣These words echoed out in a whisper, so that only Thundarius could hear them. A few moments later, the Mist obscured Farron altogether and a moment later he was gone, vanished from the room and moving on to other things.♣
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:13 pm

*I remained quiet, listening to the President and then once the session had been dismissed, I slowly stood, looking towards Kezia's direction and motioning for her to join me at the door. I then began to move towards it, keeping quiet and keeping eyes diverted from those whose paths I crossed. My mind was chewing on what had happened during the meeting, but also on what was going to happen in the future. Once at the door, I waited for Kezia, before exiting out through the hall and beyond, as we began to make our way back through the Order and it's boarders, so that we move go home.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 pm

ΩOnce my father motioned for me to join him, I quickly left my seat and moved towards the doors to join him. The meeting had been very interesting, the leader's opinions and words captivating enough, but also the other people in the room whom I studied as well. So many interests were located in this place, it was hard to comprehend how much of Kwandrivia's power stood in this very place. Yet it was indeed a safe place, which reassured me. My father's words were surprisingly eloquent, though I supposed his ability to read minds rendered, he had to rely on pure eloquence to get his way. Seemed to work in his favor too, though I wasn't too surprised at that. Once I joined him at the doors and hallway, I greeted him with a respectful nod of my head.Ω

"Well spoken, Father. Seems I still have much to learn...though at least for now, Keiz seems to be in good standing..."
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Thank you, Kezia...though we're not completely in the clear just yet... *I responded to my daughter once she approached, my eyes moving across the people nearby, looking for eavesdroppers. My tail flicked back and forth behind me, as I then spoke again, either once we were out of earshot or once satisfied no one was paying us any attention.* More is going on with those leaders than some give on. I need you to return to Keiz and prepare for their arrival...also make sure our boarders are secure....I have business elsewhere and will return shortly, hopefully before the other leaders arrive.... *I spoke quietly so hopefully only Kezia could hear as we continued to make our way towards the Order's boarders. Once there, I would create a portal back to Keiz for Kezia before teleporting away myself towards a different location. I sensed something and needed to check it out.*
NPC

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 pm

The leaders would dismiss, and all would quiet down within the Assembly Room. As each leader made their way out, they all met with their respective people and moved securely and swiftly to their vehicles, mounts or aircraft. They would all head to the Teleportal, then back to their nations. They had to prepare for the journey to Keiz.

Return to “Crystal Hall”