I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

A Call to Order: The Shrew's Formal Appearence Before the League

At the heart of the City of Order is a massive 500 meter obelisk of sandstone and copper. It has not a single window or any floors save for 3 at the very top. Each of these floors is an office, home and workspace for each member of the Order. At the very top of the tower is a glass pyramid shaped top where meetings between the Order and the Leaders of Nations are held.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

A Call to Order: The Shrew's Formal Appearence Before the League

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:03 am

*After following the portal I created into the Order, we made our way up into the Tower of Order, all the way to the top. I had sent a previous mental message to the leaders of the Order to gather the various dignitaries and representatives to meet when we arrived. Once up at the top, we would wait by the doors silently, waiting to be given entrance into the chambers where the meetings were held. I kept silent standing beside Kezia, face listless as usual.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: A Call to Order: The Shrew's Formal Appearence Before the League

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:24 pm

ΩI followed my father silently through the city, having only been here a few times before, the various sights and sounds kept my attention occupied enough. Upon arriving at the tower, I followed my father inside all the way to the top and stood at his side silently as we waited to be ushered into the meeting. I fiddled with my hair nervously, wondering how this was going to go, hoping that nothing ill would come of it.Ω
NPC

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Ezekiel and Kezia would find themselves at the entrance to a room. In this entranced was a double door that was beyond a rectangular table. At this table was a medium sized Human, a male, with no unique traits, history, abilities or weapons.

As they approached he would greet them.

“Welcome to the Crystal Hall of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. Nation Leaders are to sit in the middle of the chamber, in the recessed seating, while all other High Ranking officials, are to be seated around them. Guards, guests and other people are to seat themselves in any of the red chairs around the podium area.

After the instructions were given, the man would turn to face the doors, but not too much that he couldn't still see Ezekiel and Kezia.

“Weapons are forbidden inside this room, even if they have already had their powers stripped when inside the Order.” the man would say.

Within the room, there were tons of people sitting in the red seats, the blue seats were filled with Higher Ranking fighters, governors, politicians, business owners, CEO’s and any people with enough power to be there but not lead the country or nation they represent.

In the recessed seating was a long table with enough seats for Ezekiel, and the other Nation Leaders.

In the lower area where each of the nation leader.

At the far end of the table, on the right side of it, was the current Pirate King, Harry Jansen whom had taken over after Ariel had left. He sat seated looking at Ezekiel as he entered the room. He was none the wiser that Ariel was still alive and had a temporary “alliance” with Mirg and Excelsior.

Across from Harry was Laurentia’s President Johann Johnson. He was sitting with a cigar in his mouth and a large cup of coffee to his right. He didn’t bother to look around, he just focused on the desk in front of him.

In the blue seating were the 3 CEO’s that lead the dominion Federation 3 largest companies and the country. They sat there, while their chosen political Representative Samantha Thompson sat beside Harry.

Across from Samantha was a massive man, vampire in look, dark elven in appearance. He was Overseer of the Colignosity, Nexi Usus. Nexi sat where he was impatiently tapping his long claws on the table, leaving fine scratches with each tap.

Beside Nexi was the Fuhrer of the Helm Islands, Bernd Gehry. He was happy, cheerful and ready to get things started. When Ezekiel and Kezia entered he waved to them both.

Across from Bernd, sitting beside Samantha, was the Princess of the Halcyon Kingdom. She sat where she was looking around the room, then looking about the people at the table. When Ezekiel entered, her eyes locked onto his, and she instantly took note of him.

At the head of the room, was the President of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations General Assembly. He was a Human/High Elven hybrid, something that was extremely rare, a less than 0.2% chance. He was a unique fellow, with long blonde hair like a High Elf, the face of a human male, the ears of a High Elf and the height that was somewhere in between. He stood at the Podium and waited for Ezekiel and the others to finally calm down, sit down and what not.

The Assembly was set to start in 15 minutes from now.

Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:26 pm

In one of the blue seats that were around the recessed area that surrounded the main seats, was Thundarius. He was here, sitting in one of the chairs even though he did not really need to be. Thundarius watched as people made their way in and as others looked about the room. Finally, Thundarius saw Ezekiel enter. He also hoped that whom ever ran or watched over Excelsior might show too.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:52 am

♣While Thundarius sat in one of the blue chairs surrounding the recessed area, a thick Mist appeared in one of the seats behind him, where Farron would soon appear also. Sitting and watching near his ally and friend. It seemed odd that Farron would be at such an event, for normally he avoided such political meetings. However, it seemed that today was important enough to join in and observe. He made no attempt at this time to speak to the other Order member, though he probably already knew he was there. As Ezekiel and his counter-part walked in, Farron would watch them from within his shroud of Mist, though making no movement or word spoken.♣
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:12 am

*I nodded to the man behind the desk, holding out my hands to reveal I had no weapons on me. We then traveled past and through the double doors into the main hall area where many were already gathered. As we entered I slowly slightly, a raised eyebrow at the many occupants already gathered. Seemed that word of our coming traveled fast. I would have grinned at the turn out, except for the fact that I realized I wouldn't be able to use my normal telepathic abilities to aid in the negotiations. Normally I would have already started searching through the many people's minds sitting here, but now I felt so powerless as I could not. Shock slowly turned into annoyance, which further hardened my already listless expression. My tail flicked back and forth behind me in a irritated rhythm, and I leaned towards Kezia, whispering* Quite the turn out...why don't you take a seat outside of the circle and keep watch~ *I then turned and walked towards the center of the room where a place at the table was waiting for me. I gave a calm wave towards Bernd in response to his greeting, while taking note of the look on the Halcyon Kingdom Princess's face, wondering why she was looking the way she was. Upon arriving at the table, I took a seat in the next chair next to the Fuhrer of the Helm Islands, nodding at him before I sat down, but not speaking until I was addressed. I clasped my hands together once seating, leaning them on the table in front of me while waiting for the meeting to start.*
NPC

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:44 am

15 Minutes Later

After 15 minutes of chatter, talk and people filling the remaining seats, the Assembly would begin. the Hybrid man whom was the President of the General Assembly would speak.

“Excellencies, delegates, representatives, ladies and gentlemen. It is within my honour to open the 16th General Assembly of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations.

A session of much needed action for the continued peace of the people and planet.” the Hybrid man would say.

“Excellencies, it is here today that the members of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations would like to request that the newest people of Kwandrivia be admitted into the Legion. By admitting the newest people into our legion, peace can be maintained” the Hybrid Man would say.

“Can’t be peace with the High Elven still running amok.” Laurentia’s President would mutter staring coldly at Illithina.

“I would like to request Ezekiel to the podium to Represent his people and country. He will begin by telling us why, or why he does not wish to be a member of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. After which, all other Leader will have a chance to speak their mind.” the Hybrid Would say.

As the President of the Assembly spoke, the High Elven leader, Illithina would continue staring at Ezekiel. She had great interest in his people.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:37 pm

ΩBefore the proceeding started, I took a seat where my father suggested, keeping my eyes lightly searching the faces of those at the table with him. Nation leaders. Each of them was very different from each other, yet each had the responsibility to govern their people. Dad said there was something for me to learn here, and the thought of what it was scared me more than any training I went through with him. Still, I kept calm and focused on what was going on. As my father's name was called, my eyes locked on him, suddenly feeling goose bumps at the realization of what a pivotal moment this might be.Ω
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 pm

*My yellow cat slitted eyes turned to fix upon the half-elf as he began to speak. I carefully weighed what he said, picking up on the underlying assumptions, wondering where they had originated and when they would surface. Once my name was called, I hesitated a moment, taking a breath, before slowly slipping out of my seat and moving over to stand behind the podium. My eyes moved over the various people gathered there and I cleared my throat before speaking, my tail moving in slow, cat-like sways behind me.* Thank you, President.....It is with hesitance, yet excitement that our people reveal themselves to the rest of Kwandrivia and its native people. For history shows often the sovereign nations showing nothing for contempt for our kind. However, recent events have forced us into the light, which is why I appear before you today. It has come to my attention that joining this League would help promote peace....but I remain unconvinced. I have come before you today to properly introduce my people and to evaluate the League's authenticity as far as peace keeping... *I finished, my eyes eventually settling upon the President himself and resting there for a few moments to further make my point. The League itself might have a sense that they were the ones calling us out...but now was the time for me to turn the tables and call them out.*
NPC

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Ilithina remained quiet and watched Ezekiel as he went to the podium and spoke his words.

The President of Laurentia however, would immediately speak, and his words were hostile.

“You already revealed yourself when you blew out half of our bridge!” Johann would say slamming a fist on the desk. His words were both angry and out of fear that these mysterious people might come back again. He’d sent two scouting parties to the Murkwood Keys, but that wasn't going to be mentioned here.

“Mind your mouth HUMAN” Nexi of the Coliginosity would say to the President of Laurentia.

“If we could all remain peaceful today, please” The President of the Assembly would say.

“I’ll quiet you down” Johann would think to himself checking his phone for updates on the scouting party who had just found some sort of box containing tomes of some sort in the Murk Flats.

“I ask this question on behalf of Nikolai Karnovsky of the Karnovsky Corporation. What would convince you to join the League of Kwandrivia Nations?” Samantha would watching as another question appeared over her HoloVisor. These were being sent by the CEO’s and were to be asked, but only after each before it was answered.

Harry and Bernd remained quiet.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

*I gave the Laurentian president a less then happy expression, but decided not to reply, given I didn't wish to stir anything up...unless specifically asked by someone else of more eloquence. I turned my eyes on each of the members as silence fell, then towards Samantha as her question was spoken. I considered for a moment before answering, almost cryptically.* More trust in the League than we currently already have....trust that our people will not be taken advantage of or betrayed. *My eyes turned towards Kezia but for a moment after speaking, but then returned to the faces of the leaders as I waited for another snarky reply or something a little more intelligent, depending on who was speaking.*
NPC

Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 am

After Ezekiel spoke, Johann would look away from him and back to his phone, here he would begin texting the same contact he was before.

Samantha would then speak up, representing Nikolai again. “And what would increase the trust” Samantha would say.

“I would like to send an Emissary to your land, to be shown around, to learn about your culture and it’s people.” Illithina would say.

Harry would remain quiet, he was here to simply meet everyone and not ask for much.
Bernd would wait in silence as well, waiting to be addressed or for an open moment of silence.

“I too would like to be show your ways” Nexi would say, he was indeed curious about this new fellow and what exactly he was.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 pm

The only thing that can be done...allow time for that trust to build... *I replied almost immediately after the question was asked. Once a few of the leaders started piping up about touring Keiz, I fell silent for a moment, considering what a risk it would be for the leaders to be allowed on our lands...and even within our city. However, it also proved a tactical opportunity as well...if the leaders should try anything, they would be trapped within the Shrews grasp...and I would get the chance to dig a little deeper on each of them. After a few moments of consideration, I spoke once again.* As a motion of good faith, we would open our city to your inspection, as a test to strengthen the trust....with the condition that the leaders themselves be the ones to view it directly....
NPC

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Johann would quickly speak up, almost immediately after hearing Ezekiel's wish to have the leaders come themselves.

"I'd like to send an emissary, I can't risk going there myself. I have no abilities" He would say, really, he was scared of what could go wrong. He was the weakest of all the leaders, and relied more on his armies and people that doing things. He was not about to just walk into some unknown territory alone. That's why he was sending scouting parties.

"As usual, never willing to go out and do things yourself" Nexi would say glaring at Johann, of whom which he did not like.

"I will play along, and go myself" Nexi would add.

"I will go as well" Bernd would say, his voice happy and cheerful. As he spoke, he would look to Ezekiel and smile.

Samantha looked to her HoloVisor then at Ezekiel. "I will go on behalf of the 3 CEO's" Samantha would say.

"I have nothing to say, if I show up, I show up, otherwise I do as I want" Harry would say.

"For a peaceful coexistence, I will attend" Illithina would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:16 pm

*I waited until every leader gave their decision before answering any of them, just wanting to see which of those I needed to convince. Thankfully it was only the one rude one...* Thank you...for those of you who declined, I cannot allow representatives in at this time...there is far too much danger in an emissary's thoughts being corrupted before returning to their home country....However, each of you may bring one guard if you so desire, in case security is any doubt in your mind... *I added a bit of emphasis to the last statement, and stared particularly hard at Johann while speaking it, my tail suddenly remaining deadly still.* Also, as a request of trust, I wish to ask each of the leaders to suspend any ongoing or future exploration or scouting missions to the Murkwood Keys...I don't wish this process to be disrupted by a misunderstanding on either side.... *After adding this tidbit, which was only spoken on suspicion, I turned my eyes slowly between each leader, smiling only slightly as they came across Bernd who seemed the most cooperative with the going on's.*

Return to “Tower of the Order”