USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Uhh... Order?

At the heart of the City of Order is a massive 500 meter obelisk of sandstone and copper. It has not a single window or any floors save for 3 at the very top. Each of these floors is an office, home and workspace for each member of the Order. At the very top of the tower is a glass pyramid shaped top where meetings between the Order and the Leaders of Nations are held.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Uhh... Order?

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 am

Tensei, a man of blue hair and green eyes, garb in a sort of ornate armor with a flowing robe-like cape, would step forth into the 'City of Order' shortly after his arrival on Kwandrivia. Tensei had heard of this place long ago when he still resided on Vescrutia, having both seen from afar and visually witnessed within bits and pieces of Kwandrivia, as well as its overview as a planet from the General the few times the two of them encountered each other. Tensei was more curious about Kwandrivia than most of the other worlds that were independent of Vescrutia; the other planets within its general vicinity. Why? More so because of the actual person who served as an envoy for this planet being of special interest. He stood out just a bit before the eyes of Tensei long ago, and now it was time to actually see what his planet was all about, since the Tensei no longer existed on Vescrutia and had their own planet, themselves.

"Seems legit," were the first words out of his mouth as he looked the city up and down. "I want to say this is what I expected, but also at the same time, it's nothing like I thought." He smiled. There was a certain joy that came from knowing something generally and then seeing it intricately; different levels of 'knowing,' one could say. Even if Tensei knew of Kwandrivia, he had yet to actually truly KNOW it, simply because he'd never been inside it. "I hope it's at least a better ride than what I had on Ves. Bleh." Tensei would walk through the City of Order, looking for anything that may have been immediately interesting, or searching for someone that perhaps would be of good to speak to.
Last edited by Tensei on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Uhh... Order?

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:36 pm

*Among the order was a man wearing martial artist's robes with a mask tied to his waist. On his back was a sheathe holding a three section staff folded up that occasionally made a knocking noise. While strolling through the city he took a seat thinking things through. However calm he may have appeared his mind still could not believe the rumors he had heard of his friend Miles passing on. As a result he was in search for anyone remotely close to his level of strength to deal with the issue he was alerted of.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Tensei, who had just so happened to be passing by, would enter the vicinity of the man in the martial artist's clothing, figuring that he looked somewhat interesting. Honestly, anyone at all might have been so, considering this was a new planet and all, but there was something about him that caught Tensei's eye. There was something odd about his aura, as if something were on his mind. It emanated from all over his body, and it made Tensei feel similarly, drawing him nearer to this person naturally. "Um. Excuse me," Tensei would say somewhat shyly, not really knowing how to initiate conversation with people that he didn't know very well, "I'm new here and noticed you there. Something told me to come over here and talk to you." He shrugged and smiled kinda nervously. "I hope you don't mind."
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:46 pm

*Akira eyed Tensei with a questionable manner at first but dismissed it.*

"I don't mind but you must understand, someone saying something told you to come over and talk to me seems like an odd thing to say....unless. This may sound strange but was that something an object with a mouth or someone speaking to you through telepathic messaging?"
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Tensei chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "Uh, no, uh..." He had to figure out how to explain it to this person. He may not have been aware of Tensei's level of perception, and because of that, there might have been a few things he had to make clear about himself right off the bat. "... Allow me to explain. First of all, my name is Tensei; Lord Tensei, of the Veritas." Tensei extended his hand out for a shake, he supposed, hoping that it was customary and understood here as something of mutual affiliation. "I'm able to see various particular vibrations in the air with my eyes." That was the best way to put it. "When I looked over here, I felt something and that feeling is what drew me over here."
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:30 pm

"I see, well that's an interesting ability. You haven't heard or seen anything about someone changing their shape at all have you?"

*Akira spoke hoping the rumors were false about his friends death.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:01 am

Lord Tensei cocked his head to the side in a bit of confusion, quirking his brow. "Hm? Oh, no, not at all. I just got here not too long ago..." Though it took him some time to get to the City, he was still new to this world and hadn't really experienced anything on Kwandrivia or gotten to know anyone, except a certain select few that he already knew prior to his arrival. "Technically, I can do that, though, so I guess I have heard of someone that can do that?" He shrugged his shoulders and chuckled nervously again, as if he were joking and it were just a bad joke. "Er, what exactly is it that's going on?"
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:03 pm

"It's nothing just evidence suggests an old friend of mine passed on and part of me refuses to believe it. It does however mean I need to find someone else powerful enough to deal with this threat approaching though."

*Akira scanned the area trying to sense ki levels thinking over who could be powerful enough.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Lord Tensei stood before the man listening intently to what his plea was about his old friend passing. He seemed to be in some sort of denial about it, but whether or not any of it was true was beyond Lord Tensei, as well. He figured that perhaps getting too deep in personal matters might have been rude, so he didn't push any farther about details on the death. Still, he kept it in his mind. "Someone powerful?" Tensei said, becoming slightly interested, "What sort of threat?" Lord Tensei's ki could not be scanned nor measured visibly due to the nature of his being. It would look like ki was simply passing through his just as cleanly lucidly as it lingered about aimlessly in the air. "Maybe I can help."
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 am

"Possibly, however the only way to measure your strength is to face you in a spar. Not to the death of course just until one surrenders. Deal? Before you answer though just know the person I initially was hoping could stop this man was a one man walking army able to be spread all over the world and still operate as one, all while the source could blend into the environment so well he could be sitting right next to you and you'd never be aware of it."

*Akira faced Tensei waiting for an answer.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:04 am

Lord Tensei blinked somewhat blankly, taking in what Akira said about the man that was in his description. "Um. I don't expect that to be too much of an issue," he'd say, looking off to the side nervously. "I actually enjoy bouts like this, and I think it should be fun!" He smiled gleefully and readied himself, though in his readiness, nothing seemed to change except the expression on his face, from something aloof and lighthearted to sharp and focused. "I'm ready when you are." It had been a long time since Tensei had a spar, so hopefully it would be enjoyable and break the ice.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:29 am

"Alright, we can spar at the colloseum."

*With a look to the sky a 100ft long 15ft wide chinese dragon flew down stopping close enough to the ground that Akira could climb on. Once ontop he held out his hand for Tensei to grab.*

"Here i'll give you a lift there."
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Lord Tensei kept his smile on his face, the wind of the dragon's descent knocking his cape around. Though Tensei had no hard feelings about dragons, considering his own heritage, he'd just dealt with far too many based on his association with the Dragon Clan and he was tired of having to look at them. This was only because of personal matters and did not end up obscuring his judgment nor the good nature of the dragon and the rider that were here, it just reminded Tensei of the events he had to recently endure on the surface of the Veritas involving many of the Dragon Clan. "Sure," he'd say as he reached out and grabbed Akira's hand and got onto the back of the dragon. Lord Tensei would ride with Akira to the next location, especially since Tensei did not know much about the environs or navigation of Kwandrivia too well. Most likely, the two of them would talk along the way.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:10 pm

*Once Tensei was on the back of the dragon it took off towards the grand Colosseum, along the way another dragon of similar shape joined except this one was a deep red color rather than the deep blue color of the one they rode.*

(I'll make the topic)
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

As Lord Tensei and Akira took off, once they were outside of the perimeter of the barrier that oversaw the City of Order, Tensei would look back at the City and stretch his arm out over it as he passed into the clouds. The print of his hand was projected upon the clouds as he flew further and further away from the area, but gently, the cloud would be guided over the City of Order.

Return to “Tower of Order”