I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

8 Months Later - Slain Awaken a Full Vampire

A single house, built atop a small islands surrounded by a pool of blood. This is where one comes to visit Slain Sougun, Lord of the Vampire. They come here seeking him to become a Vampire themselves. Withing the Chamber resides a massive walled pit with all but stone stairs lining it's walls. Down here, the ritual to become a Vampire is done.
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

8 Months Later - Slain Awaken a Full Vampire

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:06 am

Deep within the Kuma Pit, something stirred, something that was less man and more mutant, but had now undergone something to become more man that he had been in the past 4 years. This was Slain, Slain was becoming one with a new experiment he had developed, something based on research done on Pokemon, People, Animals, anything he could find to test. it was only after 8 months of being sealed inside the Kuma pit that it finally worked. In a near instant, Slain would awake, his eye lids opening to the dim lighting of candles and soul flames. A moment later he would rise to his feet, his skin was pale, his hair long and white, his eyes yellow like a cats, his body skinny and tones. No more was he a freak of nature, now he was whole, a man, one not stained by the black coals of the Helm Islands, but one bathed in darkness, so pale his skin might burn in daylight.

Slain called to his left, where he could smell the foul odor emanating and spilling from the mouth of his Demon Rasetta. Further more he could sense his other Demon, Formally named Swain, somewhere in the depths of the Kuma pit.

"Bring me my clothes Rasetta" Slain would say, his new voice deep and booming.

Rasetta, whom was feasting on a Pokemon's skull would skitter over towards Slain, each of her metal limbs cleaning as they hit the hard ground beneath them. Slain quickly took the jacket and clothes from Rasetta and put them on, covering his nude body with a now regal outfit.

"You just couldnt resists feasting on my Pokemon, could you Rasetta" Slain would say, a moment later vanishing in a poof of mist that began to swirl through the air until it was gone.

Return to “Chamber of the Kuma”