The Recent Topics section can now be found at the bottom of the forum. This is due to code error and will eventually be fixed (soon...) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

The most and arguably only majestic scene of the Murkwood Keys, stands just north of the Whirlpool Crossings. A cove cut deep into one of the Isles reveals a towering waterfall which plunges a breathtaking forty feet from a crag in the canopy above. The treeline is parted above perfectly to allow sunlight and moonlight access at all times of the day and night. The water below, as though by some enchantment, is crystal clear and the bottom is a soft silvery-white sand. Strangely, no beast enters, as if respecting hallowed ground.
NPC

Re: Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:33 pm

the Scount, whom William was SUPPOSED to be protecting was trained in martial arts, various weapons and all the stuff a special forces soldier would be. But, even with that, a highly trained soldier was no match a 4th Rank's ranks companions or even a 7th Rank without bringing allies. Laurentia lacked the Ranked fighters the other countries had, but made up for it with sheer numbers and mercenaries hired from other nations.

So far it looked like this Mission was a bust, as the Scout's partner was having a conversation while the scout was being bound up by the vines...
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:50 pm

I see....the mission didn't state he needed to be conscious by chance, did it...?

*I asked innocently, calmly waiting for William to give his answer. I wasn't a big fan of letting trespassers into Keiz, but William seemed worthy enough to at least be given the chance to complete his mission, especially due to his behavior, contrary to his partner's. Meanwhile, the vines from Emerson continued to wrap the spy up while Egon then pounced, aiming a thick wood covered paw for a blow to the man's head, attempting to only knock him unconscious and further subdue him. He could always be revived later if needed and at least he wouldn't struggle so much nor continued to gather Intel on Keiz and the Shrews.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:16 pm

"I'd assume it did, he did need to get in and get out with some data of some sort. I thought I'd tag along and have a good fight along the way. Or something else" William would say.
NPC

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:20 pm

the Scout, did not struggle, and even if he did, he would have been no match for the powers of the other two combined, or even one of them alone. With a clean blow to the head, the scout would fall unconscious. His HoloVisor and it's camera and microphone however would continue to function as normal.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 pm

*Sensing that the threat on the other side of the vine wall was contained, I nodded towards it and it sunk into the ground, the vines digging themselves deep into the soil and becoming a natural part of the vegetation of the area. Meanwhile, Emerson's vines completely entombed the spy, mummifying him in vines and foliage, thick enough to block out both sound and light so that even if the data recording elements were active, not much would be recorded, if anything. Emerson then left the spy gently on the ground and returned to my side as I turned my gaze back towards William.*

I cannot allow a spy from another country to enter into my own and gather Intel unhindered...however, you are a hired hand, someone who has no allegiance to that country, thus owes nothing to them. I can allow you within out boarders under supervision and you may be allowed to return with a small amount of Intel along with this spy unharmed. This is all I can offer you...I hope you can understand.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:32 pm

William watched as things went down then waited for Sirus to stop speaking before he spoke, it didn't take much to see he was itching for a good fight.

"How about before we go, we have a proper fight, with no interruptions" William would ask.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:13 pm

*I paused for a moment after William made his suggestion, sensing his desire to battle. The offer seemed enticing, especially since I had abilities of my own I wished to test out. I glanced in Emerson and Egon's direction, and they gave small nods of approval, almost unnoticeable to most. I turned my gaze back towards William, and spoke again.*

Yes, I believe that might be in order....and I suppose if you defeat me, there is nothing really stopping you from completing your mission.

*I gave a wink, though a stag winking might be a strange sight and easily confused with a simple blink. I rose to all fours from the sitting position I was in, the Origin Flame sphere still glowing between my antlers, which were also glowing with the same green energy. Emerson turned and put the cocooned spy up into a tree, using more vines to suspend him like some giant caterpillar ready to spring forth as a butterfly. Once finished he returned to Egon's side, eyes moving between William and myself, clearly sizing up and considering the roll he should take. I kept in my stag form for now, deciding to wait until William was ready before changing or charging in.*
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm

:Bump:
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri May 20, 2016 2:14 pm

"I have never fought a sentient deer before, but this planet has things that are far more crazy that that around here" William would say entering a combat pose.

As he entered this pose, a white aura would shoot up around him signifying he was powering up to his 5th Rank level. He then stood where he was waiting for his opponent to make a move.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 pm

*I watched as William powered up, interested in his ability to seemingly control his own power levels. A smirk came over my stag form's face at William's comment about fighting a sentient deer, and I knew he was in for a big surprise. Once William had taken his stance, I began, suddenly charging a greater amount of energy into my antlers. The result was the sphere of Origin Flames suddenly growing and glowing more brightly. A moment later, a shockwave burst out from between my antlers as the sphere itself shot outwards like a bullet, aiming straight for William's chest. As soon as I began, Egon and Emerson disappeared into the brush surrounding the area, Emerson taking to the tree tops while Egon hid in the underbrush, waiting to be called upon and/or jump into the fray. After launching the sphere, I turned and began to run in a circle around William, each moment I did I began to increase in speed, using Chronology to increase my movement speed until I was a blur.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat May 21, 2016 10:57 pm

The Stags two allies, moved to to the brush and cover of the jungles, William knew this because of his ability to sense Ki on a level that greatly exceeded anyone normal, and even most ranked people. He could pin point them with enough presicion to sense where they were down to about 3 or 4 meters. As they moved and the Stag charged and fired it's blast, William would do the same, using his charged Ki to coat his hands in a thick Anti-Ki barrier that would be used to punch right through the blast the stag fired. With that, William would thrust his rear arm forwards to punch at the blast, with speed and force he shot his fist straight for it, using the Anti-Ki to either punch it away or punch through it. As he did this, Bio-Ki would begin flowing from his feet into the ground and slowly into the plants around him allowing him to assume control over them, but only the ones within 2 or 3 meters around himself, as any more would be quite taking in a 5th Rank form. As the deer sped up, William used his Ki sensing ability to keep a close eye on the deers movements and Ki.

He did not move from his stationary spot, but continued to send Bio-Ki into the ground.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

*I watched while continually move as William powered through my attack, using some sort of magic or energy to defend himself from the effects, like a barrier. I also sensed the energy flowing down from William into the ground and the plants around. I grinned a little, realizing what he was attempting to do. As I continued my movement around him, I would also begin to transform now, suddenly shifting from my stag form into the Vesanus Agrestis form, a Druid form amplifying my non-elemental Druid abilities.*
Spoiler:
*Once the transformation was finished, I began to slow ever so slightly before bounding forward, my staff Briarheart in hand, radiating with Origin Light, a combination of Photogess and Origin Flames. As I shot towards William then, I thrust the staff at him, the Origin Light radiating out with enough energy to hit him before me and my relic did. William might also notice that as any sort of light or Photogess fell upon him from me, he would be slowed, as my passive Crudus, Chronoflare, would be active, combining slowing effects with light.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 pm

"The deer can turn into... what ever that is?" William would say watching with both his eyes and his Ki sensing abilities as the deer moved and shifted forms into the more humanoid one.

"Cool!" William would say as all the Ki that flowed into the ground immensity took control over any nearby vegetation.

In an instant, vines and roots would move upwards creating a wall that would not be used to block the Origin Light, but would be used to block Sirus if he tried to close ground. Despite being a physical fighter, William did not know what he was up against. As the wall rose up, the vines and stuff would hopefully catch the staff as it tried to hit William, and if they did, the vines would quickly begin wrapping around the staff and then Sirus. William however had to remain connected to the ground, or else he couldn't transfer Ki into it. Because of this, he had to tank the first hit, meaning he was affected by the slowing and light.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri May 27, 2016 9:27 pm

*When the wall of vegetation rose in front of me, I smiled before plunging the end of my staff directly into it. As the staff touched, Origin Light would flood the wall, causing it to suddenly ignite with Origin flames. Instead of the normal transformation from whatever material to plant material like the Origin flames usually had, they instead purged William's Bio-manipulation Ki from the plants, suddenly ending his control over them, but not yielding them to my direct control either. Suddenly, there was movement through the earth, as Egon moved underground and upon approaching the place where we were, suddenly merged with the wall of vegetation and took control of it himself. From there, the wall reshaped itself into a much larger version of the plant panther, which stood between William and myself.*
Spoiler:
*I took this opportunity to leap backward, my relic staff Briarheart suddenly transforming into a long glittering green bow, the Nature Bow. I quickly drew back on the string and produced a long glittering green arrow, solid like the bow, yet flowing with energy. The very tip glowed with Origin Flames as I took aim and then loosed the arrow straight towards William, though through Egon's gigantic form, William might not see it. Egon turned towards William, bearing his fanged teeth, his form covered in thorns and his claws each giant thorns strong enough to pierce through medium grade metals. However, Egon did not pounce, rather stood his ground, growling at William. As the arrow came from behind, it would pass through Egon without harming him and shoot straight towards William still, using Egon as a cover.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Very quickly, William felt his connection to the vegetation around himself dissipate. As this went down, he would use his connection to the Real Hologram Network to access his personal storage allowing him to call forth the Bane of Blowing Souls.

“To me! Suwhenzetie’s Blade” William would say as the blade formed some 20 metres in the air then immediately began falling down aiming to land between Egon and William.

After the blade fell, William would rise to his feet and take a fighting stance, unaware of the coming arrow. (It will either hit the falling blade, or William)

Return to “Waterfall Cove”