There is nothing of importance to report.

Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

The most and arguably only majestic scene of the Murkwood Keys, stands just north of the Whirlpool Crossings. A cove cut deep into one of the Isles reveals a towering waterfall which plunges a breathtaking forty feet from a crag in the canopy above. The treeline is parted above perfectly to allow sunlight and moonlight access at all times of the day and night. The water below, as though by some enchantment, is crystal clear and the bottom is a soft silvery-white sand. Strangely, no beast enters, as if respecting hallowed ground.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:39 pm

*As the arrow shot through, it would made solid contact with William's falling sword, unleashing a small blast of green energy outward, like a detonation. From this detonation, Origin Flames splashed out around it, quickly turning the ground into a writhing mass of thorny vines, which as the sword hit the ground, would wrap around it, probably making it more difficult for William to take and wield. It wasn't the outcome I was expecting, but I adjusted my stance and strategy. I fell back a few steps further while also moving to the side and readying another arrow. In the meantime, Egon suddenly pounced forward, slashing with gigantic paws/claws, attempting to keep William from being able to grasp his sword. Sly as a cat, Emerson, my familiar, dropped down from the tree tops and landed behind William. Upon landed, the same two blades he had used against the agent before appeared in his hands and he slashed towards William's back in wide arcs, attempting to cut him apart from behind.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:08 pm

William would watch as his Blade shot down from the sky and was hit by a strange light that caused vegetation to grow all over it. Just as this happened, he would notice Egon pounce at him thanks to his ability to sense others Ki. As the same time, his Ki sensing told him of Emerson who was above him and falling. After sensing the two, William would blast upwards and into the air using Ki to manipulate himself to fly, the power of a good feline-like jump would be added to this to make his movements really quick. During the jump, William would flood his body with Destruction Ki, so that if anything non living was in his path, it would possibly be destroyed if it touched him. (Rocks, Metal, Dead Trees).

Regardless of if he was hit by the swords or the sword were damaged/deflected. William would begin charging massive amounts of Ki towards his hands. So much Ki that his 5th Rank form's max Ki would breach into the 4th Rank. He wouldn't yet reveal his 4th Rank form, and for now wanted to fight in the 5th Rank form.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:33 pm

*When William shot upward, Emerson's blades would slice at him but in process of doing so, the Material Destruction Ki would cause the blades to slowly crumble to dust, leaving Emerson empty handed as he landed. Egon paced the ground beneath where William jumped, waiting for him to return, as did Emerson. Meanwhile, I loosed another arrow just as William was peaking in the air, the arrow aimed straight for his chest. If the Ki was still around William's body, the arrow would probably break, but as it did, the Origin Flames within would break loose and begin to glow thick vines around him, attempting to again trap him or at least hinder his movement/distract him.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Unlucky for Egon, William was not going to return, he would continue to funnel Ki into his Bukujutsu allowing him to sustain his flight for as long as he wanted, or until his Ki ran low. As William was moving upwards, an arrow came his way, as this arrow struck the Destruction Ki, the Ki would quickly break the arrow down. Even so, the arrows "origin flames" would still do what they did and William would begin to feel vines wrapping around him. As the vines formed, the Destruction Ki in his aura would begin breaking them apart just as they had the arrow. With most of his Ki being diverted to counter the Vines that were growing, and sustain his flight, William would have no choice but to release the built up Energy of his Buster Cannon early.

.William would then push both his hands from his chest towards Sirus's location on the ground. As he pushed out both hands from his chest, a bright light would radiate from them and in an instant, a massive blast of energy, one of a 4th Rank calibre would shoot out with blurring speeds. This beam would shoot down towards the forest, and had enough power to turn a small village into a smouldering crater. As he unleashed this blast, the Destruction Ki aura would drop, allowing the vines to completely overtake his body if they were still growing.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 pm

*As the beam approached, I found there was no time to dodge, so instead I thrust my hands outward as my bow Relic vanished, and I activated my Altus, Prism Power, which was a mix Photogess, Elementum, and Chronoforce together. The resulting energy radiated a rainbow of light like a prism, where it got its name. The Prism Power flared around me, creating a frontal barrier which William's beam would contact. A blinding flash of light would be emitted upon contact before the dust and debris cloud would begin to dissipate. Once it did, I would still be standing where I was, the Prism Power barrier around, though covered in fracture marks. A moment later, the barrier would shatter in another flash of light, lesser than before. I stood with a small grin.*

Seems our energies are evenly matched, or closely so. Neither of us will win easily....guess I need to go all out.

*Both of my hands were being orbited by bright rays of Prism Power and I held them at the ready as I began to concentrate. A moment later my form shifted as I entered the Vesanus Agrestis, a Druid stance and transformation that would heighten my Druidic ability's power. Once the transformation finished, the energy around on of my hands went from Prism Power to Origin Flames and my attention was turned back towards William, who was probably still struggling with the vines that continued to attack him, though hindered by his previous energy aura from before. I snapped my fingers of the hand covered in Prism Power twice, the first time causing a flash of white and green light and the second causing a flash of light that enveloped me. A moment later, by the use of a Prism Power Portal, a Prism of light appeared above William and I appeared out, swinging my other hand covered in Origin Flames. From this hand, a long curved bladed sword was formed from the energy/flames themselves, which I swung towards William, attempting to slash him with it.

(Vesanus Agrestis)
Spoiler:
Meanwhile, as I attacked, Emerson would suddenly receive my Relic in bow form from a Prism Portal from the first snap of my fingers. He quickly took this and took aim, drawing a Origin Flame arrow as it pulled back the string and aiming a shot towards William's back. After a moment of waiting, Emerson would wait to fire the arrow at where William would move to, or not, in response to my own attack.*

Return to “Waterfall Cove”