There is nothing of importance to report.

Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

The most and arguably only majestic scene of the Murkwood Keys, stands just north of the Whirlpool Crossings. A cove cut deep into one of the Isles reveals a towering waterfall which plunges a breathtaking forty feet from a crag in the canopy above. The treeline is parted above perfectly to allow sunlight and moonlight access at all times of the day and night. The water below, as though by some enchantment, is crystal clear and the bottom is a soft silvery-white sand. Strangely, no beast enters, as if respecting hallowed ground.
NPC

Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 pm

about 400 meters off the coast of the Murkwood Keys Waterfall Cove was a sleek looking stealth black boat that was partially submerged, It was a hybrid submarine/boat built to infiltrate without being seen. The Laurentian boat's top would open up and from it, a man wearing a ProtoGillies would emerge. This Gillies was a unique one where the fabric's colour could be changed thanks to each strand of fabric actually being an OLED strip. It was one of the newer peices of Laurentian Tech along with the Boat and all of the Scout's weapons, which were also covered in ProtoGillies.

After the Scout emerged, he would slowly make his way into the water and then wait for William, whom by now would already have his own ProtoGillies. After William left the boat would autonomously drive off returning to base.

William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Unclassed Missions: Scouting the Murkwood Keys - Part 1

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Just like the Scout had, William would emerge from the boat. Like the Scout, William was covered head to toe with ProtoGillies save for the helmets visor which allowed him to see. As he emerged from the boat he would grab one of combat daggers, which also had this special stuff on it. He would then get into the water and watch as the boat moved away.

Upon getting into the water, he would immediately begin scrambling towards the shoreline. William did not like swimming or deep water. He wanted to get to land ASAP.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:54 pm

*From the heights of the waterfall of Waterfall Cove stood a figure enshrouded in greenish light, though not bright enough to be seen from where the scouts were. I sat at the edge of the water, the Druinglyff etched across my forehead, my eyes glowing slightly with green light. Beside me on my right side sat Egon in his typical plant-panther form, while Emerson, my familiar, stood on my left, his form nearly identical to my own. The three of us looked out across the cove and beyond into the waters. We couldn't see the details clearly, but we could sense something foreign was stirring in the waters, something that did not belong. The three of us remained silent for a time, watching and waiting to see what would emerge.*
NPC

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 pm

First to the shore was the Laurentian Scout, he made sure to make the most of the cover and trees to hide himself as he emerged from the waters and pulled himself onto the shore. His ProtoGillies would quickly begin adapting for the new environment, just as William's would. In pure silence, a message would be transmitted to William's HoloVisor.

"Do not use energy, in fact hide it the best you can" the Scout would write down before he began moving through the woods. As he moved he always had one hand on his hip, where a large military combat dagger was equipped.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 pm

William popped up from the water right behind where the soldier did. He watched as when he moved onto the shoreline his suit changed colours to something similar to the area he was in. Just then a message popped up, but he had no idea how to reply to it. After reading it he would drop his Ki/Energy levels down to that of a small woodland creature. This way he could remain undetected.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:24 am

*As the figures moved closer to shore, I sensed their energy signatures, both of which were particularly noticeable, that is until they died away suddenly, one further out than the other. I frowned slightly when they vanished, before getting to my feet and turning away. Egon and Emerson looked quizzically after me, so I spoke while leaving.*

Stay here...we need to separate them and learn what they are here for. Keep watch from here and be ready...

*I continued off, disappearing into the brush a bit later and continuing on down the slow towards the shoreline where the two beings should have emerged. Once the Scout and William made it a half click into the trees, they would come upon a place where a large animal blocked their path. It was a great stag with a large set of antlers, which seemed to glow faintly with green light. It was myself in animal form, my eyes trained on the pair as they approached. My energy, like theirs, was suppressed to that of a normal deer...or maybe slightly higher than normal, depending on how aware the pair were.*
Spoiler:
*I remained silent as the pair came closer, watching their movements keenly, but remaining still as a statue. I wanted to see what they would do to wildlife before taking action or communicating. Meanwhile, Egon and Emerson watched from the lofty heights of the falls, keeping tabs for when they should take action.*
NPC

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:39 pm

The scout, as silently as he could would move through the bushes, trees and brush. He ignored the deer, assuming it was nothing more than wildlife and would continue walking. His mission was to get to Keiz and get to it ASAP.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Like the scout, William would ignore the deer and move on. With each footstep however, minut traces of Ki would be left behind forming a long invisible to most trail. This Ki was left behind as just that, a trail.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 pm

*I watched remaining in my stag form while the spies passed, my eyes narrowing at them. However, not but a moment after the first passed by did a large crag open across the mire and earth, cutting the space between the two spies in two. From the depths of the crag grew a large and very thick wall of vines and roots, all covered in thorns and tall as the trees around. It was also a living wall, one that continued to grow and move, mostly to inhibit any of those who might attempt to break through it. I remained on the side where William was, my antlers growing with more green light before catching ablaze with Origin Flames, bright green fire. A ball of the special flames appeared between my antlers and I began to speak.*

You shouldn't be here, you are trespassing upon sacred ground. Why do you come, what do you seek? To destroy? To conquer? For glory?

*Meanwhile, on the other side of the briar wall, Egon and Emerson would appear out of the brush on either side of the soldier, each viewing him closely. Egon stood, his tail tipped with a tongue of Origin Flames, giving off green light as it swayed back and forth behind him. Once they appeared, Emerson, who looked nearly identical to my plant/human form, spoke.*

You shouldn't be here, you are trespassing upon sacred ground. Why do you come, what do you seek? To destroy? To conquer? For glory?
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:10 pm

The Scout slowly walked forwards, but before he knew the ground behind him began to split. As the ground split the soldier would make a rolling leap forwards. This would put him safely out of harms way, but inevitably separate him from William. Before Egon and Emerson could even speak, the soldier would be moving towards the smaller of the two with a combat knife n hand and another hand on his hip where a silenced pistol was. He would send William a message over the HoloVisor.

"Kill, leave nothing behind to show we were here" the message would display.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm

The wall separated William from the soldier, and then the deer began to speak. He took no hostile actions, despite being ordered to.

"No no, I'm not here to kill or conquer, just doing a mission" William would say, which the Scout could hear as well.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:46 pm

*I narrowed my eyes at William after he spoke, the Origin Flames still burning across my antlers, but not consuming them. After a few moments of contemplation, I spoke again, remaining still and continuing to watch William closely.*

Then leave...leave this place. No reward is worth the trouble you will find lurking here....

*Meanwhile, as the soldier (who needs a name) shot towards Emerson, who was probably far less threatening looking than a plant panther with green flames dancing from his tail, the Druinglyff would flare across my Familiar's forehead, burning bright with Igniculus, the bright green Origin flames. Instead of attempting to halt the soldier's movement, he burst forward towards him, ready to meet him in the fight. Thick spike like thorns grew quickly across Emerson's form, and in his hands grew two deadly looking blades, each grown entirely of wood, but each just as sharp as if they were made of steel. Upon closing in on the soldier, he sliced and stabbed at his opponent, one blade aiming to slice the soldier's weapon hand, while the other looking to stab him in the chest. Egon looked on from behind, slowly pacing and creeping forward, ready to jump into the fray against the opponent who didn't seem willing to talk this out.*
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:41 pm

"If I up and left, I couldn't have fun here. How about you take me to where I need to be and then I'll leave right after?" William would ask.

The Scout./Soldier would keept dashing, and would do so directly into the weapon Emerson had grown forth. Emerson would find that his thorn blade wouldn't pierce the thin but durable Spectra Armour, which was a more advanced and durable version of Kevlar. The bulletproof armour would for sure stop the thrust from the vine sword. The other vine sword was swung at the soldiers hand that held the combat dagger. When this happened the soldier would move his hand quickly flicking his dagger around so it met the thrown blade. With that, his free arm drew his pistol and with extreme speed hip fired at Emerson. The Scout had no idea that the other guy was creeping up on him and wasnt about to turn his attention away from Emerson.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:02 pm

That depends on where you need to go...and what your mission tasks you to do there...

*I replied carefully, remaining still continually, watching William carefully in case he did decide to attack. I was also quite aware of the happenings on the other side of the wall, enough that I might even be able to help if things turned nasty, though for the time being I believed my two partners could handle themselves. Meanwhile, as Emerson found his knives unable to penetrate through the enemies armor, he switched to a different tactic altogether. As the soldier blocked one of his blades, then made to shoot him, thick thorny vines shot out from his form, which glowed with Origin Flames. The vines rapidly wrapped about the soldier's body, tangling quickly and attempting to subdue him, especially aiming for his arms, attempting to stop him from shooting or cutting. Egon, meanwhile, continued to creep up on the soldier, looking as though he might pounce, but still waited, waiting for the most opportune moment.*
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"Something about getting that guy to Keiz, without him dying" William would say to Sirus.

Return to “Waterfall Cove”