I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Back to training

The most and arguably only majestic scene of the Murkwood Keys, stands just north of the Whirlpool Crossings. A cove cut deep into one of the Isles reveals a towering waterfall which plunges a breathtaking forty feet from a crag in the canopy above. The treeline is parted above perfectly to allow sunlight and moonlight access at all times of the day and night. The water below, as though by some enchantment, is crystal clear and the bottom is a soft silvery-white sand. Strangely, no beast enters, as if respecting hallowed ground.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Back to training

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

*Miles sat by the water's edge and splashed some water on his face. Rather than wait for either Revil or Kama to show up to train him he began practice on his own. First he checked up on previous abilities, the only abilities he could somewhat do were thermal and will vision, convert organic material to ooze, and permanency. Besides that he luckily still knew the samples of black diamond, admantite and missiles.*

*After learning what he had some grip on he would shape black diamond accented admantite gauntlets and boots and start boxing with trees as his dummies destroying them within two hits usually.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Back to training

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 am

ΦAbout 50 ft out from the waterfall and the shore itself where Miles stood training, rising just to the waters surface, was the crest of the back of a medium sized alligator and the eyes both just above the waters surface. The alligator was floating there, pointed sideways towards Miles, so that only one of its eyes was facing almost directly at him. Barely visible across its back was the smallest salamander, perched snugly between the ridges on the alligators back, dark bluish-green skin perfectly camouflaging it. Both of its eyes, which were strangely an icy blue color, were fixed upon Miles, watching....watching. It sat there for quite a while, ever since it surfaced a little while after Miles arrived. Slowly, the alligator, although it made absolutely no movement of its own, began to drift towards the shore where Miles was. And all the while those eyes watched.....watched....watched, following every single movement that Miles made.Φ
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 am

*Miles would get the feeling he was being watched and halt his training.*

"Who's there?"

*Miles scanned the area and all he saw that was different was a log he had not seen before. He would try his thermal and will vision facing the log although he couldn't keep the vision going he could see blips with the vision. Thermal showed nothing but will showed something from the log.*

"I know your there. Show yourself."

*Miles shouted directly at the log holding cautious for attack.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

ΦJust seconds after Miles shouted towards the "log", the alligator submerged, disappearing into the murky waters, which became usually still afterwards. Moments slid past in silence with no movement within the waters. After a good few moments passed like this, the water directly in front of and on both sides of Miles exploded upwards towards him, thick tendrils blasting out to push him backwards, followed by a small tidal wave which blasting a bus sized alligator out of the water, straight towards Miles' chest, the little salamander still tucked on tight on its back, although small eddies of water were starting to swirl around it, its icy blue eyes held a piercing gaze upon Miles.Φ
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 pm

*Miles kept an eye on the waters and would react instantly by leaping high above the alligator and tendrils as well as the water using his strength to his advantage and propelling his speed even faster by shaping two missiles and holding onto them as they went flying rapidly to get him within a safe height within seconds.*

*Miles would shout downward at the alligator*

"I know its you Azriel I recognized that will signature"

*Miles would throw the missiles at the alligator controlling one to fly directly for it while the second curved in it's path and kept near the alligator but never hit it.*

*To add to it Miles shaped two clumps of black diamonds at each ends of his fists and swung one arm which sent the clump flying for the alligator at incredible speed and force, enough to crack even it's jaw in two. During this Miles shaped a missile to his back as a makeshift jetpack to act as a flight method utilizing his control over it as the controls.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am

ΦEven as Miles was leaping into the air, and the Alligator was missing its target, I began to change shape, transforming from a tiny salamander into my full "human" form. As I did, I thrust one hand backwards, calling a second wave to push us up further onto land and used my other hand to channel the rest of the water tendrils and such around us into the eddies that were around me moments before, and which had suddenly grown upwards, transforming from eddies into large waterspouts. These I made into a makeshift wall between us at the incoming missiles. As the missiles would hit these waterspouts, which they would have to pass through them to get to me and my familiar, I would use reality bending to shift some of the water into Adhesive liquid, which would stick onto the missiles upon contact, probably completely coating them, and attempted to pull them back into the waterspouts or simply cause them to totally fall off path. Same would go with the black diamond clumps, which probably would be easier to stop, because there was more time to block them and thus more adhesive made. Meanwhile, my familiar shape-shifted into a small boa constrictor, which suddenly wrapped around my waist like a belt, allowing us to become mobile again, and smaller, thus harder to hit, so even if the black diamond clumps made it through my adhesive filled waterspout wall, we would have a much easier time dodging them, as I was able to move around and such.Φ

Hi ho there, stranger~! It seems you know my name but I don't know yours, how odd....but I do know you were the one tailing me a while ago....So, here's the big question: Who are you?

ΦI yelled out, watching Miles as he probably fell from the air, having no missiles or anything to hang upon. I didn't throw out any more attacks for the moment, instead, for once, I wanted an actual conversation. I had always been curious who had been following me around before and this was my chance to figure out who it was, exactly.....and once I had that, well, I might just let him go.....or enjoy a tasty morsel with my familiar....Either way, I kept the water around me close at hand, ready to defend myself until Miles cooled down.Φ
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 am

(for the beginning by us did you mean Miles and Azriel or Miles and his familiar?)
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

((Sorry, us meaning Azriel and his familiar))
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:11 am

*Miles noticed no attacks were thrown his way except the initial move. Miles did want to learn what he can about Azriel so he would curve the missiles back to him avoiding the shields and with his missiles in his hands he would speak keeping cautious of attack.*

"My name is Miles Seiler, tell me were you here to fight or was there another reason you came here?"

*Miles held the missiles ready pointing at Azriel staying in flight near Miles staying ion flight due to the third missile attached to his back.*

(he shaped three and threw two, one is a makeshift backpack.)
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am

ΦOnce Miles had pulled back his attacks, I stood where I was on land, allowing the water spout wall to fall back to the ground, but making sure to keep the water circulating around myself in a slow moving tide. I kept my eyes locked on Miles, making sure there was no funny business going on. Once I was sure, I called back, a few moments later after he called out his answer.Φ

Well, initially you looked like a tasty meal....and I'm honestly surprised that nothing else around here attempted to make you one yet...however, once I drew closer, I realized that I recognized something about you....you seemed strangely familiar. It took me a few minutes, but I realized you were the one who was tailing me quite a while ago....right after, hummm....right after I was released from my prison. So you see, I couldn't resist asking...why...? I was such an insignificant creature at the time, why would you, who was a great deal more powerful back then, come after little ol' me...?

ΦI paused, drawing breath, eagerly watching Miles. I knew I was close to the answer, which I already placed several guesses upon the reason. My first was that my old prison put him up to it, but there were a few others as well. However, I contained myself, at least for now, standing in place and waiting for an answer.Φ
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:01 pm

*Miles kept his missiles flying around harmlessly in case Azriel tried anything during this conversation.*

"Quite simply because I was a guild leader at the time, and due to the attacks from these villains I was to keep my guild members safe. So I tracked down potential threats to my guild members and kept an eye on them. As for your second question as minor a threat you were at the time against what I was like at the time, like any seed out there you had room to grow into a real threat, especially since from what i've seen the rumors of you were confirmed."

*Miles would think over something and ask Azriel*

"What did you mean anyway by released from your prison anyway?"

*Miles would eye Azriel carefully as he waited for an answer.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:59 pm

I see, I see....rumors, humm....very interesting...

ΦI said, after Miles finished explaining his piece, one of my hands brushing across my chin thoughtfully, as I pondered. I continued this pondering even as Miles' asked his question, my head eventually turning skyward again, too look at him, considering his question.Φ

I'm assuming that whomever confirmed these....'rumors'...for you didn't explain the entire situation, hum...? Well, since we're all so cozy in our conversation here, I might as well inform you....

ΦI took a breath, my lips curving into a particularly nasty smile, which revealed nearly all my very long sharp teeth, my long tongue snaking in a out a little in the process.Φ

Before my release, I was a prisoner in the mind of the great Prophet Ezekiel....upon that very dreadful night, I managed to loosen the bonds upon my essence inside his subconsciousness, and escaped, for the first time, into the free fresh air of the world....My attempt was nearly in vain, however, as he and the viper of a daughter of his nearly snuffed out my poor harmless little existance....I was soooo frail.....sooooo weak....I barely managed to escape....and then, when I had only come so far, I lay in the gutters of a far away city, barely alive, barely eeking out my life, minute by minute, second by second....Until those....Zen Principality night watch came around....tried to murder me like some....some rodent or insect....like a pest. I was only defending myself when they attacked, in the only way possible I knew how....I tried to take possession of the first, attempting to calm him down, but I failed miserably...The second, when he saw what had happen attempted to kill his own partner with me inside....It was a dreadful ordeal, but quite necessary if I was to survive....otherwise my escape would have been all in vain......

ΦI carried on with my explanation of those past events, getting quite caught up in my very detailed and very dramatic explanation that I went beyond Miles' question and explained that entire night right away. I put a hand over my mouth, and then regained my composer quickly after I realized this, slipping back into the dramatic flair once again.Φ

So sorry, I believe I got quite carried away....Yes, I was a prisoner to the current leader of the Shrews, the Prophet Ezekiel, who kept me locked within his subconscious, probably searching for a way to simply destroy me.....or simply kept me there for eternal torture......

ΦI finished by trailing off again, the nasty smile still stretched across my face, as I watched Miles and waited for his reaction.Φ
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

*Miles coughed surprised at the length he described it at once he regained his composure he cleared his throat and spoke.*

"You know a simple "I was trapped within Ezekiel's psyche but escaped weakened" would have sufficed. Anyway If you wish to, I have a deal for you."

*Heavens would object via mental message to Miles alone*

Heavens: 'are you crazy? look at him I refuse to make the deal with him'

*Miles sent a mental message back which these were unreadable unless Azriel was an adept mind reader.*

Miles: 'Then I will, you need not make the deal.'

*Miles after the short amount of silence explained the deal.*

"I have close ties with Ezekiel as an old spar partner and ally among the battle against multiple foes. I can provide you intel on how he wishes to destroy you or his plans in general. On one condition."

*Miles would wait to see Azriel's reaction to the deal before saying the condition.*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 pm

ΦAs Miles spoke, felt a stir of a mind no belonging to an individual that I had noticed before. Being my mind was once part of Ezekiel's, and thus I was a pretty good psychic, although still not having completely developed my skills, I quickly honed in upon it, and suddenly realized that Miles was having another conversation with someone who wasn't present...or perhaps wasn't visible to me, at least not yet. I didn't have the mental fortitude to trace the mind back to a source, and the voices of Miles and the unknown person were not as sharp as other minds I had been in before. It was almost to the point that I couldn't make out everything that they were saying, however, I got the just of their emotions, anyways. It seemed not only did this Miles have some, even if untrained/unrecognized, mental defenses, but he also had another person who he was exchanging thoughts with...someone close enough to see me or recognize me in some fashion. The smile faded quickly from my face as Miles began to explain his offer, my eyes narrowing, my tongue darting out at the corners of my mouth almost randomly.Φ

"If I wish to remain...?" That sounds like a threat....and I don't particularly like being threatened, especially by someone who likes my former prison-master so much......

ΦI paused, wondering for a moment why Miles would even offer me this, if he was so cozy with Eze....but curiosity was fresh, like blood just split into shark infested waters....and the urge was irresistible at this point, to find out what he had in mind.Φ

....However....you've got my attention now, so go on....
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm

(Sorry that was a typo the "remain" shouldn't have been in there. was searching a youtube song at the time.)

*Miles eyed Azriel carefully*

"I can tell you like feasting on living beings so my condition is this, assuming you require it to live you must only feast on those with evil ways, a.k.a. murderers, rapists, serial killers, thieves, etc. Meaning only those who deserve their fate. As for liking Ezekiel it is true he remains an ally in combat but that does not mean I will help his plans if it means I have a new ally such as yourself. It is true however I will not take direct effect in his death if it would come to that, but that does not stop me from giving you intel though, what you do with that intel however is all up to you."

*Miles would hold cautious incase Azriel made a move against him with the missiles still flying ready for use.*

Return to “Waterfall Cove”