USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

The Laurentia Empire is known far and wide as the oldest of Kwandrivia's, Kwandrivia Era factions. The Laurentia Empire rose to great power after defeating many other nations using it's military's might during the Great Wars. At that time the Laurentia empire was known as the Holy Kingdom of Acadia, which was lead by King Decker Laurentia. King Decker at the time would use his power and might to form the Holy Laurentia Kingdom. Eventually and a few wars later the Laurentia Empire would be formed. The lands here are filled with hundreds of years of war and history, this history and it's people help drive the Empire forwards. Patriotism and Militarism power the lands.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 pm

>As Ignatius's light spread out, purifying the beam before it managed to make it to its target, I quickly dismissed the beam, deciding to conserve the remaining energy for later. Instead, I focused on the ground, thrusting Pumpern Bar down and slamming its mass into the ground before me. Immediately, crags burst through the ground and spires of earth rose from their apexes, each spire covered with glowing totemic symbols. 5 totems formed a ring below Ignatius while 4 surrounded Ezekiel and myself. From those totems surrounding us was erected a barrier of Soulforce and Spiritual energies, not unlike the one I created in Order, as Shaddow coated the entirety and floating in the air, allowing for greater defense. The radiation would most likely be held back by these barriers, though that wasn't really my concern at this point.

Out of thin air next to me, a zipper opened, and out stepped my Metal Stitch Spirit, holding his scythe at the ready. Together, we combined our abilities as the totems below Ignatius burst with energy. From them, hundreds of metal Soul Chains burst upwards, each chain infused with Spiritual energy. These chains, summoned by the MSS and amplified by my powers, targeted not Ignatius, but the purifying light cloud around him. These chains then lauched themselves into the aura surrounding Ignatius, attempting to pull the aura away from Ignatius entirely and in doing so, pull Ignatius's control over the purifying light, away from him. This worked by the chains ability to target a being's soul, and the chains were thus targeting Ignatius soul's connection to the aura. Should this work, the chains would pull the aura down into the totem's circle and trap it and Ignatius's soul-link with it there, rendering his particular ability with it nulified.

((And just a note, the totem shark is Very large...like...blue whale sized...just so its clear...)) Meanwhile, as Alyss began attacking the Totem shark, she would find that her energy decaying abilities worked effectively against the Soulforce/spiritual abilities that comprised the shark, but not so much against the Shaddow, which being in solid form, would be naturally more resistant to degrading effects. Thus, the shark began to look more skeletal as Alyss continued her attacks, slowing the shark, and keeping it from reaching Ignatius...yet... As she continued to hit the Shaddow, and hold onto it, the Shaddow would whip out at her, attemptingto wrap around her neck, arms, legs, and anything else it could get ahold of, attempting to bind her in place. At the same time, there would be movement, as a giant ice golem and a large techno-suited monkey appeared on either side of Alyss, each having been summoned out of the shark, minions of mine from before that I kept within the shark for safekeeping. Both minions advanced upon Alyss, the ice golem throwing a punch that could crush a semi-trailer in half. The Techo-suited monkey started attacking with several heat lazers from several parts of its suit, attempting to slice and dice Alyss apart.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 pm

*As Mirg continued his attacks, I stretched out my hand, moving to aid whatever attacks/defenses he created, making them stronger. The first was our own defenses, which I bolstered by activating an Altus and creating a thick Telichronomantic shell around our area. Any radiation that hit this shell would be frozen in time on the very surface of the shell, rendering unusable and unable to harm anyone. I then activated a second Altus, Telimanic Gravity. This I used to target Ignatius's light aura that Mirg was targeting and cause it to become increasinly heavy, making it all the more easier for Mirg's chains to pull the aura down and away from Ignatius, hopefully causing the aura to fall away completely and for Ignatius to loose his ability to use the purifying light.

Once having unleashed the second Altus, I concentrated on Ignatius himself, knowing he might be open for attack with his aura coming down. I caused what was left of the distortion portals to implode, releasing a shockwave of reality distorting energies to blast across Ignatius's area, hopefully punching a hole whatever aura he had left covering himself, or at least weakening it enough for my next attack. A moment later, a large portal to the Astral Plane opened, unleashing torrents of Astral Particles into the air, psychic "matter" of sorts; as well as releasing a flood of Astral Energy. The Astral Particles saturated the area that Ignatius was in, intangible except to anything mental, as did the Astral Energy. The Astral Energy I quickly aimed towards Ignatius, causing it to seek out his psyche, attempting to overwhelm his mind. Meanwhile, the Astral Particles began to manifest physically while fusing together, becoming Astral Matter, which lost its intangibility, but retained its ability to affect mental/Astral forces and energies as well as affect the physical. In this way, as the Astral Particles became Astral Matter, they formed to push Ignatius's aura away from himself, to further push it towards Mirg's totems and further contain Ignatius inside the Astral Matter Prison, separate from his defenses. I continued to watch from where I was, my tail flicking back and forth like a cat's tail, twitching as it watched its prey, ready to pounce.*
Alyss Frey
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 am

Alyss gripped the shark's gill (gill not skeletal frame) once to position herself and then punched it once to throw it off course with a rippling punch filled with deadly force...and that was all the attacks that occured (therefore not continuing to hit it at all); there were no other attacks after it, as she was determined to allow her new carnivorous energy eat at the shark, thus by the time the skeletal frame had been seen, Alyss had already let go of the shark, floating as she watched it plummet as a Shaddow skeleton below. As a parting gift to the Mirg's minions, she left a large hydrogen bomb invisible and floating in the air and, using her new ability of flight, detonated it hopefully with their little to no knowledge of it being there.

Her flight was also used as a means to dodge and weave away from the tendrils of Shaddow and the shark's minions' attacks. It should be noted that her gloves, which were dark and lacey before, had turned to her Ikazuki gauntlets-- electricity conducting gloves, which she used to create an electrical barrier around herself. The atoms in the barrier were designed to slow any intruders in the barrier to give Alyss some time to dodge them or counter attack, such as the laser beams.

In fact, her entire ensemble had seemed to change; instead of a black and orange dress, blush colored curls fell across a skin tight black bodysuit with orange highlights along the sides of the legs making her look like a sleek and speedy dancer. The same latex-like material even covered her shoes...a uniform black to form heels of her liking. Alyss's famous white headset she used to wear now was a champagne color with large, slightly transparent and ethereal wings behind each headphone. An orange panel connected to each side of the headphones appeared to shield her eyes... bits of data and information trickled up, down and side to side.

As the shark was beginning to become skeletal from her carnivorous energy, they fell off from the shark like globs of slime or rotting flesh. Alyss opened her palms towards the falling globs and with air compression, she pulled them like bullets just inches from her hands. With one fluid movement of bringing her hands close together, the globs combined; in another movement by separating them the globs pulled apart to become a unorganized web. It launched fast from her hands aided with air decompression towards the monkey in particular. It was her target...for now. Additionally, she shot smaller hydrogen bombs in the air, laying 'air mines' so-to-speak, in the battlefield.
Ignatius

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:20 pm

As Mirg’s beam was dispelled, the purifying light would lance down the path the beam once occupied, twisting and merging together to form it’s own beam. Just as the Totem Barriers were erected the beam of Divine Holy Light would strike it, aiming to purify the very energy that made it work. Meanwhile, the same Divine Holy Light would begin affecting the Totems Mirg called up beneath Ignatius. It was then that the Light was assaulted by chains that burst from the Totems. At first the chains would successfully pull at the Divine Light, but as they did, more light would flow outwards from Ignatius and begin pulling back, wrapping around the chains that were wrapping around the light. To add to that, Ezekiel was now helping to pull the Divine Light away.

It was clear that the combine forces or Mirg, Ezekiel and Farron were enough to pull at the Divine Light, thus as the Light got further and further from Ignatius, Ignatius’s golden armour would begin to decay.

Ignatius who had been holding the Kilec Blade towards Farron would now move it away. Ignatius was now holding the blade outwards and instead of aiming at Farron was now aiming directly at Mirg. As the blade was aimed, a dimensional link would occur. As soon as the link occurred, the Kilec Blade would attempt to pull both people into it’s core, and if completely successful, those two people would switch places. If it happened to be interrupted mid transfer, the two would be cast into a dimensional pocket (Kinda like Kakashi’s Kamui).

As this was occurring, the efforts to hold back the Chains and Telimancy Gravity were cancelled and the Golden Armour and Divine Light would be pulled from Ignatius.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:12 pm

>Even as the battle began to unfold, my eyes never really left Ignatius. Thus, as he turned his blade upon me, pointing directly in my direction, I immediately took notice, quickly preparing for whatever Ignatius was planning. My own shadow would expand out around me, engulfing almost the entire area between the protective totems, except where Ezekiel was standing, and would be enhanced by the large amount of Shaddow floating around me. A moment later, I realized what Ignatius was doing, for the dimensional transfer began to take affect. A twisted smile spread across my face as I began to disappear.<

Ignatius....your going from the frying pan.....

>A moment later I appeared inside Ezekiel's Astral Prison and Ignatius within protective totems, directly on top of my shadow, which still stood, projected from my Metal Stitch Spirit (MSS) who stood near by. The moment he appeared touching my shadow, my Crudus Soul-Shadow Tether would take effect, attempting to restrain Ignatius using my power over shadows in combination with Necromancy. The moment that Ignatius made the switch, the MSS made his move, projecting chains outwards from the totems and from the shadow the covered the ground, all of them ending at the central point where Ignatius was appearing, attempting to completely encase Ignatius in them. The chains would also be imbued with the powers of the shadow and totems they extended through, giving them increased durability and soul-locking potency. Whether or not Ezekiel moved, the totems protective barriers would also revert and pour inward, causing a massive implosion of spiritual energy/soulforce/shaddow from every direction towards Ignatius, attempting to completely bind and crush him within the newly created prison he had just entered into. I, meanwhile, teleported through one of my MSS's zipper portals and appeared on top of one of the 4 totems surrounding the new prison, watching Ignatius carefully, the Pumpern Bar in my hand held at the ready to be used to finish off Ignatius or defend myself if necessary.<

....And into the fire....

>Meanwhile, as Alyss managed to avoid the trap of the Totem shark, it fell to the ground, eventually breaking up and dissolving into smoke like Shaddow. However, the two minions who appeared out of it were not so easily disposed of. The Monkey quickly left the surface of the shark, using a jet pack like device built into its suit to move through the air, though pushed off course by the detonation of one of Alyss's bombs. The giant ice golem wasn't so lucky, rather it was blown to smithereens, releasing the spirits inside who had created it. Unfortunately, this allowed the spirits to seek out a new target and they quickly arched themselves into one of Alyss's near by Hydrogen bombs, freezing it solid and launching it directly towards Alyss herself, intent on detonating it upon reaching her. The monkey, meanwhile, continued to move through the air using the jet pack to move and dodge, while the one of the spirits possessing the suit poured its influence into the suit's lasers. A moment later, when the monkey fired the lasers at Alyss's attacks, the lasers turned a bright blue and would aim to freeze and shatter the "webbular" globs upon contact while the monkey continued to move and dodge about, keeping its distance from both Alyss and her air mines.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:51 pm

*I watched as Ignatius began making his move, sensing the dimensional power of the blade in Ignatius's possession. As Ignatius then appeared, I turned, my eyes flashing in his direction, a small grin playing across my lips.* Bold move..... *I disappeared even as the words left my lips, IT'ing outside the barriers as not to be crushed by Mirg's onslaught. Meanwhile, as the Astral Energy was targeting Ignatius's mind specifically, they would not hit Mirg, but would turn to blast towards Ignatius. Instead of allowing them to move all that way, I turned and teleported them through my unconscious space. I then turned towards Ignatius and allow the mental energy out, allowing to blast straight towards Ignatius's mind, the Astral Energy easily slipping through Mirg's attacks due to their non-mental nature, attempting to attack Ignatius's mind once more. Meanwhile, the Astral Matter prison would begin to dissolve back into intangible Astral Particles, which drifted off towards Alyss, slowly filling and saturating her area, for now remaining as they were....*
Alyss Frey
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 am

The lights around her blinked red as she watched Ignatius be cornered. Instead of dodging the possessed hydrogen bombs, Alyss would meet them head-on or pull the towards her using her air compression. Immediately when it came into her hands it would become corrupted; it was much easier to do with her own energies versus someone else's, therefore the corruption would happen nearly instaneously. If it decided to explode, the compression placed the possessed bomb into a state where she could manipulate its status at will just like any other projectile, thus that result would be unlikely. Surrounded in the air compression power, Alyss broke the pieces of ice that was black with corruption with a grunt of frustration. With force, she decompress them, aiming straight at Mirg and Ezekiel with hopes to knock them away or force them stop attacking Ignatius.

"Leave...him..."

Her garbled words were hardly heard by the sheer speed in which Alyss was flying towards Mirg. She flew fast, ignoring the laser blasting monkey after deeming him irrelevant to the issue. A path of corrupted energy followed her trail, spreading into the air slowly as she went. If there were any lasers coming after her, she would try to dodge and then blast it with a hard push of air compression to knock it towards Mirg, Ezekiel or towards an enemy.
Ignatius

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 pm

“The sunlight is gone, just as my kingdom is”

Just as what happened in the past… Ignatius found himself sealed away from the sunlight, the very thing that powered his abilities.

“Trapped behind a barrier yet again I find myself”

Adding to the lack of sunlight, was a barrier, the very kind that held him inside Excelsior for so many years.

“Fate has repeated itself yet again”

Just as it had hundreds of years back, it had now. Ignatius found himself unable to counter attack, unable to defend himself.

But there was still Alyss.

In his mind, he longed for her, but he knew it could never be. Having seen the real Skye freed, Ignatius knew his time was nearing an end. After all, memories eventually fade away.

"It's time I accepted who I am, and where I truly belong"
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:02 am

Your Soul....

>The moment that Ignatius was trapped, I made my move, pulling myself metaphysically through my own shadow and out through the one binding Ignatius, all the while charging my attack. Once having reappeared, I swung Pumpern Bar with all my might and speed, the hammer itself imbued with a dense and massive aura of spiritual energies and Shaddow, forming a large scythe shape off of the hammer. I swung, aiming to slash Ignatius in half diagonally, aiming to simultaneously slay him and reap his essence, which would be pulled into the Pumpern Bar if I was successful. I ignored everything else, for this was my highest goal and I would allow nothing else to stop me. Perhaps I was too trusting, but I relied upon Ezekiel to deal with Alyss or anything else that might interrupt from the outside. Should the Shrewish leader fail to aid me, the Metal Stitch Spirit also stood nearby, ready to defend me, using zipper portals and soul chains to block/redirect attacks and otherwise inhibit movement towards me.<

...is Mine...
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:30 am

*As the Astral Energy flooded into Ignatius's mind, it would immediately begin its work, blocking his mind's control over his body and attacking his mind directly, overloading normal thought, and beginning to damage his mental foundations directly. Not wanting to take the kill from Mirg, however, I willed the Astral Energy to slow its damage dealing, keeping it more focused on keeping Ignatius from taking any action. However, that's where my actions against Ignatius stopped, for I felt Alyss's intentions change, her movements suddenly changing drastically, as well as her mental state. I became a blur, moving forward to intercept her path, pouring Astral Particles out through my subconscious and forming a large and very thick barrier of Astral Matter between where Mirg and Ignatius were and Alyss and I were. The barrier continued to stretch outwards, quickly dividing the space in two. As Alyss's attacks shot towards us, I thrust both hands out, unleashing first a shockwave of Chronoforce, following by a massive wave of Regravikinesis. The Chronoforce would quickly work to slow Alyss and her attacks down, before the Regravikinesis, a Crudus combination of my telekinetic and gravity abilities, would work to blast the attacks away and possibly Alyss as well. Meanwhile, thick barriers/auras of Regravikinesis and Astral Matter coated the area around me, protecting me from possible explosive energy that got through my blasts, and if Alyss attempted to attack me directly.* No need to fight any longer, Alyss Frey...Your master is defeated and you are no longer under his control.... *I spoke as concentrated my abilities outwards, hoping to keep Alyss away from Mirg and Ignatius. Should by some miracle Alyss by unhindered by my attacks, I would have to take more drastic measures....unpleasent, but necessary.*
Alyss Frey
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 pm

The slowing effect had her trudging through the air and because of this, Alyss had taken the entirety of Ezekiel's telekinetic hit. She blasted across clear space, tumbling in the air as she tried hard to fly against the blast and steady herself. The pink-haired woman stumbled upon her hands and knees hovering in place, an aura of scattered grey as if a child had taken a marker of that color and scribbled with reckless abandon. She shot a death glare to Ezekiel with sickly purple eyes; if he could read into her mind at this point, it would only sound like loud, terrifying static. Her possessed spirit consumed her completely for a moment, trying its hardest to return to the disappearing Ignatius, whom was its benefactor, in a desperate panic. Grasping and controlling all of its host's body, it slammed Alyss's body against the barrier in a frenzy, panting in rage. Again. And again. The long, silk pink hair that was once pinned nearly into place was beginning to undo itself as was her clothing, beginning to rip with the carelessness of the spirit that was possessing Alyss. Bruises were sure to form upon her shoulders, neck and arms from the intensity of the slams against the barrier, which may have seemed to buckle, but definitely not break. Like a rabid monster, a gutteral scream came from its mouth as it beat on the barrier with her fists, but clearly it was beginning to lose steam. The grey, sketchy energy was rising to her torso and shoulders, floating upwards as Alyss was starting to lose altitude. Her long, long hair was now undone, the hairpiece falling below into the destroyed environment below and shattering into a hundred pieces. Behind her pink hair, Alyss's eyes were fading in their purple intensity, though she was still attempting to get through the barrier. With one last shoulder slam, she let out a scream of utter pain, one that was more human then any of the rest, and from her mouth the grey sketchy energy left her body and dissipated.

And so she was just Alyss. For just a second she swayed with dull blue eyes half open, still floating, before rag doll'ing and plummeting straight down to the ground from high in the sky, exhausted and unconscious from the whole ordeal.
Ignatius

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:49 am

As the blade cleaved through Ignatius, his body would not bleed. Instead it split in two, cleaving in half to reveal what looked like the pages of books, all made of light, all containing written black text in a language not seen for thousands of years. His essence, and all that which he absorbed in his time trapped within Excelsior, was now flowing into the Pumpern Bar. After cleaving Ignatius clean in half, his body began to decay, quickly falling apart and blowing around in the area it was trapped like flower petals in the wind. Each pages would slowly stop glowing, and the text on it, would fade as if a seal had been broke. As the pages faded and floated to the bottom of the prison used to contain Ignatius, a single floating black and purple swirling sphere would be left behind, one similar in look to the purple and black mist, a sphere that looked as though a hand could pass right through it if touched. As it sat their, the sphere radiated with a massive energy, one whose power felt like the energy of a thousand blotted out stars all in one place. The sphere was left there to float, spinning rapidly in place where it's former body had been, silent and suppressed, freed from the seal that once held it... or contained it.

the Question was...

What was the sphere, or better yet, what made a seal that could contain and suppress such power...
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:24 am

♣Before Mirg could take any action towards the orb, Mist would sudden appear around it, spreading and surrounding it, obscuring it from view. A moment later, the Mist dissolved and the orb had vanished. Farron appeared near by, the other Farrons fightning the undead hoards from before dissolving into Mist even as he appeared. The orb was floating above an outstretched hand, encased in a hedron of grey ice, with plenty of space inside for the orb. Farron's dark eyes moved across the orb, studying it carefully.♣

Finally....Verti, you can release the barrier....and if you would be so kind as to teleport this back home to Thundarius....he'll know what to do with it...

♣The icy prison surrounding the orb shot upwards into the air, floating out the reach of anyone who might attempt to take it and moving to wherever Verti was, waiting for her to take it to the Order for containment.♣
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 am

>Once having reaped Ignatius's soul, I took a step backward, reveling in the moment of triumph, though that was a little stunted by Farron's interruption, taking the orb that had dropped from Ignatius. My eyes darted towards where Farron stood, having encased the orb and preparing to send it away. My curiosity began to itch about what exactly that orb was....and at the power that I could feel within it. It was all I could do to keep myself from going after it. Annoyed, I turned away, the Totems around me dissolving into dust as I released the power from them. The chains that once bound Ignatius disappeared too, as the MSS stood beside me, waiting to be directed, tapping his own scythe against the ground slowly. My eyes turned towards Ezekiel, wondering who the girl was that he had fended off. She had held some sort of connection to Ignatius, though that was over now. I approached the both of them, my eyes moving over the girl where she fell....I could feel her soul, how it had been pulled from death, turned unnaturally into a minion for war.<

Disgusting....

>I reached towards her, intent on undoing the damage, righting Ignatius's wrong, freeing Alyss's soul back to where it belonged.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:22 am

*I watched as Alyss came crashing back into my Astral Matter barrier, beating herself against it wildly. I sensed the controlling energy within her, though knowing that it's power was being relinquished, did not move to intervene...yet. Once Alyss began to fall, I turned towards her, reaching out telekinetically to ease her to the ground, allowing a soft landing. I could feel the release of Ignatius's grip and so also the strain it had on her mind and soul. Sensing Mirg's presence, I turned, finding him to eye the woman, before he reached out to her, intent on releasing her soul back once more. Before his powers could take effect, however, my hand grasped his wrist, my own Soulforce surrounding it, not to attack, but to block his power. Despite what I could see in his mind, Mirg's rational for what action he was taking, I disagreed and decided to intervene.* There is no need for further bloodshed here....her presence is unnatural yes, but Ignatius's actions do not condone murder of another. I sense despite what has occurred, there might be a reason for her return to the land of the living...let us see what the future hold and allow her soul to heal...it has suffered enough for one day.... *I watched Mirg closely while speaking, my tail snaking back and forth like a cat's behind me, the Soulforce from my hand still working as a barrier against Mirg's power. I could sense with the reaping of Ignatius's essence, even after having fought for so long, Mirg remained a reckoning force. I wasn't even entirely sure at this point if I could completely stop him from taking Alyss's soul back...but I wasn't going to let that stop me from trying. I waited in silence, my yellow cat slitted eyes narrowing as I waited for Mirg to back off....*

Return to “Laurentia Empire Territory (Nchuleft)”