As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

The Laurentia Empire is known far and wide as the oldest of Kwandrivia's, Kwandrivia Era factions. The Laurentia Empire rose to great power after defeating many other nations using it's military's might during the Great Wars. At that time the Laurentia empire was known as the Holy Kingdom of Acadia, which was lead by King Decker Laurentia. King Decker at the time would use his power and might to form the Holy Laurentia Kingdom. Eventually and a few wars later the Laurentia Empire would be formed. The lands here are filled with hundreds of years of war and history, this history and it's people help drive the Empire forwards. Patriotism and Militarism power the lands.
Ignatius

Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:38 am

The undead below him moved across the Serengheti Plains terrorizing villages, small cities and towns as they moved. Ignatius floated far above them all, holding the Kilec Blade in his hand. As he moved with the Undead he kept close watch on Ubel Gegand, watching Skye and Alyss. For now, the udead would do the attacking below while Ignatius just moved with them.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:31 pm

♣It would be hours before our strange little band reached Lauretia Empire territory. As the group moved into the Serengheti Plains, Farron continued his ruse of Mirg chasing him, taunting and such along the way. With Ignatius and his undead army in sight, Farron stopped about a mile and 1/2 out from the front lines of the battle, Farron creating a barrier of Mist behind him to keep Mirg and the others out of sight and to make sure that Mirg didn't actually get to him....Farron wouldn't have trusted Mirg anyways.♣

"Ignatius....."

♣Farron breathed the name out in an angry hiss, like steam escaping a high pressure cage. Farron watched from where he was and waited for the others to catch up.....especially Verti.♣
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:08 pm

>Following closely behind Farron would be a large Totem shark, made completely out of the various Shaddow/Spirit energy/Soulforce/totems that I used to attack and defend myself in the order. The shark naturally got caught up in Farrons barrier, but I didn't put too much effort into breaking through it, knowing that my true target was much closer. I shifted the Pumpern Bar hammer in my hand, attempting to contain my excitement, to steel my want to destroy the very being who attempted to enslave me....It would be sweet to soon wrest the undead lands from the grasp of the one who held it so tightly. I began to concentrate the energy of the aura around me into a concentrated sphere around myself, the Totem Shark starting to lose its bulk, but still remaining intact for defensive purposes. Even now I was planning my enemy's demise.....But before I could unleash my plans, I would have to steel myself...I had to wait...<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

*A small crackled echoed out next to Farron, as I teleported myslf near by, my eyes focused forwards upon the undead and their leader. My tail twitched behind me, my arms crossed loosely across my chest. I kept my gaze forward, studying the enemy. I had been trailing behind the group, teleporting every 10 miles out or so in order to scout the surrounding areas out to see how far the destruction had spread. It seemed to have spread further than I thought, for even my home was being terrorized. Knowing that they were in good hands, however, I kept my eyes on the main target and pressed forward. Now here, I could feel the tension building, like a storm ready to unleash terrible destruction. I spoke aloud, allowing my voice to drift across only those of our group, wanting to start formulating a plan.* Someone is going to have to deal with the undead...and we need a way to trap Ignatius also...to contain him and the fight here...
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:29 am

As the group gathered to fight Ignatius and the undead swarmed across Laurentia, a loud gong, thunderous in sound and loud enough to be heard for at least a thousand kilometres. The Gong tolled signalling the coming of Freedom. Not a moment after the gong sounded a massive black and purple mist would fill the area. The mist held properties that drained energies and corroded those it touched, it was a power granted by the Pumpern Bar and in turn Ignatius. Soon two gleaming eyes could be seen bursting from the dark mist, with that a massive gigantic skull could be seen.

Soon the skull pushed itself from the smoke, and when it did the image of a twisted and warped ship could be seen, a flying space battleship. A pirate's ship to be exact… The ship's let another gong ring before aloud speaker would sound.

“I can feel your control weakening… IGNATIUS” a loud female voice would sound.

After this, the ships that came through the portal and black mist would begin firing it’s main cannons at the undead on the ground, sending volleys of shells and beams towards them.

On the rear of the vessel, Ariel could be seen standing atop it, her body radiating with black mist, and her eyes glowing red showing she was still being controlled, but obviously not enough to remain under Ingatius’ control.

On the ground, any and all water would begin rising upwards towards the vessel, as it did it all began to collect around it in blobs, this was Ariel’s “Wrath Leviathan” emerging from her anger towards Ignatiius controlling her for so long.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 am

To Farron's left, a black and purple portal opened. It's very nature was a large clue as to who it belonged to: swirling multi-colored gases floating in depths unknown could be seen in the portal as it waited for its owner to step through. It did not take long; the red haired witch stepped through and appeared with a surprising calmness considering their situation. She still wore her signature coy smile, though slightly crooked, giving a hint that the events so far have done a bit to her mood. So far, however, they seemed to be alright in terms of health and that was good enough for her. Otherwise it would be troublesome for the timeline to screw up at this point.

Despite arriving late, Verti turned and spoke to Ezekiel as if she had been there the entire time, capable of hearing about his plan. Her hands moved as she spoke, shrugging as she poked out her suggestion.

"A barrier would do just fine, correct? Things can't come out while it's going on, though give us access in and out if we wished. I could erect it, but..."

She paused, perplexed, eyebrows furrowing as if suddenly she did not like her train of thought. As if she didn't want to finish her sentence, lest the rest of them would agree and she would be sorely disappointed...

"...but I would have to dedicate my time towards doing that fully."

It would mean the dimensional witch would be out of the fight at least most of the time. Verti didn't like the idea since she much preferred to be out there fighting with the rest of them, but would she rather have Ignatius run away? Sigh.
Ignatius

Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am

As the opposing force arrived, Ignatius watched to see who would all come forth to join him in a bath of blood.

"And thus, they arrive. All coming to me. I'm glad though, now I don't have to waste my time coming to you" Ignatius would say.

As he floated where he was, the sun's rays would engulf his entire body, it was a light so bright that only someone of his caliber in light based abilities could see through. As the light faded, he could be seen dawning some new attire. His usual silver and blue armour was gone and in it's place Gold and Red.

"You've done well servant Mirg. Your attack on the order and the rest of the undead assaults have given me more than enough Essence needed." Ignatius would say.

Holding the Kilec Blade outwards, a large flux of dimensional energy would pull forth Alyss from where she was and cast her directly into battle. With that, Alyss would be gifted with the ability to fly, and the ability to control the undead temporarily, just as the rest of his Servants were gifted with.

"Don't you let me down as she has, Alyss." Ignatius would say talking about Ariel Fortune.

After calling forth Alyss, Ignatius would point the Kilec sword at Farron.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:47 pm

((Not sure where you want Alyss to post in all of this...))

I will help with the barrier, Verti, that way neither of us has to keep full attention on it.....

♣Farron spoke to Verti's unspoken suggestion, all the while keeping focused on Ignatius, whose form had just changed and now was pointing his weapon in Farron's direction.♣

Time to move, I hope you two are ready to fight Ignatius...

♣Mist began to move outwards from Farron, snaking into the ground and just moments later creating a circular ring around the ground just below Ignatius. This was the "base" for the barrier that was to be erected around Ignatius, from which Verti could concentrate her powers and build the rest of the barrier, adding Farron's own energy to hers and making it all the easier for her to create. More Mist began to rise from the ground across the battlefield, combating the purple smoke from the undead and the undead themselves, freezing them with Grey Ice, and inhibiting their movement. The Mist barrier around Mirg would also dissapate, allowing him free movement, and allowing Ezekiel to teleport them both into the confines of the barrier that Verti and Farron were building.♣
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 pm

>As Farron and Verti began to move into the plan of attack, I slipped out of the Totem's sharks confines, appearing next to Ezekiel and began to connect/communicate with him on a spiritual/mental level. The Totem shark, meanwhile, would slip into a spiritual plane, ready to be summoned once again at the appropriate time. Once connected to Ezekiel, I explained my plan of attack and waited for him to teleport us ahead.

Once having teleported into the barrier, I would stretch out Pumpern Bar and use it to further influence the concentrated aura of spiritual energy/soulforce built up around me. The result was a concentrated beam of pure spiritual energy/soulforce would blasted continually from myself towards Ignatius, attempting to hit and surround him, attempting to lock him down. Meanwhile, the Totem Shark would be released from its place in the spiritual plane, appearing above Ignatius within the barrier and launching downwards towards him, attacking with above with a massive chomp.<

Its time to end your little reign...your mistreatment of the Afterworld has gone on long enough. Now, I will take on my rightful duty....once I've finished breaking you...
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 pm

*As the two Order members confirmed their support, I turned to Mirg as I appeared next to me, feeling his reach to connect and communicate. I reached out mentally and spiritually, allowing us to connect, and listened to the plan Mirg had. I nodded, agreeing to follow Mirg's lead and kept us connected so we could communicate once we were within the barrier also. I waited until Farron and Verti had nearly finished their barrier, before teleporting both Mirg and myself forward.

Instantly, we appeared within the barrier before Ignatius, and Mirg began his attacks. As he did, I pulled my Relic, a ornate staff, out of thin air and stabbed it into the ground next to me, where it stood still, radiating purplish energy around itself and me. Through our connection, I poured Soulforce into Mirg, boosting his spiritual powers even more, making his attacks/defenses that much more potent. Meanwhile, I also focused on the area around Ignatius himself, using Reality Bending to cause distortion portals to appear all around Ignatius. Each portal was a focused point of the Reality bending, where reality itself was being pulled into small spacial opening into a different dimension. They were strong enough to shred titanium and would appear all around Ignatius except for the space where Mirg's beam was traveling and above where the Totem Shark was moving downward. If Ignatius was to move in any other direction than towards the beam or the Shark, he would find the reality portals ripping whatever got close apart and into another dimension. In order to buff up the Totem Shark a little, I also caused a larger version of the reality portals to appear within the shark, so that if Ignatius was swallowed by the Shark or tried to move through it, the same would happen to him as the other portals. I kept my guard up, meanwhile, watching all around for any sign of Ignatius's attack, ready to defend or escape the barrier to avoid if necessary.*
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:23 am

With Farron's base in position and his call to help her out, Verti gave a delighted shriek. The help would definitely make the process both easier and faster just looking at it. The red haired witch slowly turned her hand upwards, curling her tongue to the side of her mouth in concentration and determination as what looked like wisps of dark purple, black and twilight blue. Her index finger pointed and with one swift movement made a circle in the air. It instantly opened to another portal, except much smaller. Verti shoved her hand into it and with a sharp tug, a rod came barreling out of the portal, the latter closing shut just at the moment the last bit of the rod was removed. The rod itself had a strange look to it; it looked metal, but with a dark, iridescent sheen and at the top was a purple stone, rough from it being extracted raw from its source. It gave a menacing glint as Verti pressed the butt of the rod on the ground.

"This will be easy with the both of us on it...and this."

A small shockwave formed where the rod was placed, even if it seemed to be done so without much force. Verti used her left hand to remove her navy blue hat and she carelessly dropped it to the ground. Without further delay, the witch switched the rod to a horizontal position...and it begun. The rod, the alien mineral the top of it glowing a sickly green, began to fill the barrier with a heavy density. It was to withstand the heaviest hits and even if something giant was summoned and fell upon it, it would not buckle.
Alyss Frey
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 am

A small flame had been approaching the battlefield before any of them had even released their attacks...it was dark in color, but the moment it reached the barrier it had no aura color at all, yet so easily detected. Pink hair, a black dress as if in mourning. It was her and she was called...to her puppet master. Fortunately and unfortunately, Alyss had come slower then their attacks since she had to be called from far away...away from her fight with Skye. She came, flying fast. Her right fist was closed and her other was open, both of them streaming with sketchy grey matter that flowed from her hands and disappeared into nothingness when they fell away from their host too far. Her path was downwards, intersecting the pathway of the shark that was summoned from the totem, and when she met it...the first touch was to slow it down with sheer force. Her open palm came to the shark's gills, using it as a grip to pull it upwards and slow it down against her ability to fly. Additionally, if the shark was made of energy, which she was hoping it was, the property of the grey matter would begin to take over, eating away at the shark from the inside, even Ezekiel's portals within the shark would begin to be eaten, even if at a slower rate...it would be eaten, but the density (rank v rank) would require more time.

The second attack was a punch to harm it and direct it off course, assuming it was not abstract matter. Her punches had the same effect as if she were the real, conscious Alyss; her energy made her punches stronger, the impact like a crater. Just like the first, if it wasn't bad enough the shark was being eaten from the inside, now the outside was beginning to be eaten, the area where she had punched should already have been falling off like rotten flesh to the arena below.
Ignatius

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

From Ignatius, a radiant glow began to occur, as the glow occurred a massive amount of light would be emitted so much so that anyone who directly looked at it would feel the same effects as someone looking at a solar eclipse. As the light began to flow outwards it would begin to bend and shape itself into visible arcs and curves that were both visible and almost physical in nature. The way it looked gave it an ethereal perfection, one fitting of Ignatius' attitude. This light as it flowed outwards from Ignatius would begin to not attack, not damage, not absorb, but purify. It's properties were that of the Divine Holy Light, a force of pure purification. As the Divine Holy Light began to flow outwards from Ignatius it would first meet the path of the Spiritual/Soul Force. As it did, the two forces would begin battling one another. At first the beam would cut through some of the Holy Light, but at it got deeper and deeper within the area it affected, the Holy Light would begin to consume it, flowing through it's very energy structure and purifying the beam both from the inside and outside. Next was Ezekiel's Reality Portals. Which at first would begin to pull the Holy Light into them, but soon would find themselves also succumbing to the purifying effects of the Holy Light.

(What the Divine Light looks like)

"It's time I purified this world and started it anew" Ignatius would say, causing another spectrum of light to flow outwards from him, except this spectrum acted like normal light and wasn't flowing and manipulated like the Holy Light was. This spectrum of light was invisible in colour, a type of light undetectable to the human eye's Visible Light spectrum. The Light that was being emitted along with the Holy Light was pure a pure Gamma Ray, something that was about to fill the whole place with lethal amounts of Radiation. Alyss or not, Ignatius didn't care about his pawn, his focus was taking out the two weaker links and then dealing with Farron and then Verti.

While he did this, Ignatius continued to aim the Kilec Dimensional Sword at Farron, as he pointed the blade, massive amount of energy could be felt pouring into it core. (As seen in the picture of the blade).
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:36 am

"What the HELL" Is all that came from Ariel's mouth now that she found herself trapped outside the barrier Verti and Farron created. As this barrier did occur, she felt Ignatius' grip on her further slip.

The black mist that was corrupting Ariel would begin to fade, as it did her hair slowly began to turn pink and her form slowly began to return to what it was before Ignatius took control of her. Her age regressed and her voice and looks began to revert back to their original. She didn't have time to think about it though. Her first thoughts were to save the people below. Even though she was a pirate, she wouldn't resort to their type of tactics, she was a pirate in her own way, one that helped and had fun, not hurt and killed.

"I guess I'll deal with the crap down below, oh well" Ariel would say as an expression of joy filled her face.

Immediately after her ship began to move downwards and it's many lower facing guns would begin firing at the ground below blasting away at any undead they could target. Her primary goal was to stop the waves of undead heading towards Kingstown, and prevent any damage to the city, its people or it's protective walls.

"Not gonna get passed my Freedom" she would yell out from atop the ship, still standing on it from before. As time passed her Leviathan Wrath would be subdued and her anger would fade away.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:25 pm

♣While the battle against Ignatius started within the barrier now finished by Verti, Farron focused my eyes more upon the undead rampaging across the fields, the Mist still present to battle the undead, freezing many in place and Ariel had now arrived to put another front against them. However, there were still many undead left unfought, and with Ignatius focusing so intently on Farron, he shifted himself almost uncomfortably, suddenly disappearing in a flurry of Mist. A moment later, the Mists fighting the undead gave way to hundreds of Farrons, each identical to the next, with no indication about which was the real one....if there was one at all. The sudden apparence of the army of Farrons began to fight the undead, one by one ripping them apart with Mist enhanced melee attacks, or violent spells cast from drawn wands. The Farrons were fast, moving through the Mist in a flash towards each undead they targeted. Locking even one down, much less all of them, was going to be very difficult.♣

Return to “Laurentia Empire Territory (Nchuleft)”