As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

The Laurentia Empire is known far and wide as the oldest of Kwandrivia's, Kwandrivia Era factions. The Laurentia Empire rose to great power after defeating many other nations using it's military's might during the Great Wars. At that time the Laurentia empire was known as the Holy Kingdom of Acadia, which was lead by King Decker Laurentia. King Decker at the time would use his power and might to form the Holy Laurentia Kingdom. Eventually and a few wars later the Laurentia Empire would be formed. The lands here are filled with hundreds of years of war and history, this history and it's people help drive the Empire forwards. Patriotism and Militarism power the lands.
Monsters

Re: Ignatius Moves Through the Serengheti Plains

Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 pm

As soon as Ignatius's defeat was confirmed, his connection to the undead would cease. As it did, the undead that were all across Kwandrivia, terrorizing the lands and people would all cease to be. They would all crumble in form and shape, turning into a purple/black mist that would all with great speed be retracted back towards the Pumpern Bar, from which it originated.

What a powerful weapon that had turned out to be. Hopefully it was in proper hands now...
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:01 am

>Upon being grabbed by Ezekiel, I turned my gaze slowly towards him, feeling my powers suppressed, pushed back. I listened to his words, then pulled my hand back, the energies around it fading away. I gave him a curt nod, then turned, speaking in a low tone, slightly annoyed.<

Very well....but I bare no responsibility for her soul's action while on this side of death....

>I stalked away slowly, moving to an area free of people, before setting the Pumpern Bar down against the ground, hammer-head down. I closed my eyes and began to channel spiritual energy into the planet, reconnecting with any agents of Excelsior who remained, specifically the Vicars. Once connected, I called them back, using spiritual gates to allow them to return to Excelsior directly, where they would await my command.<
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 am

None indeed....her chance to earn her place among the living is her own....and given the chance will be.... *I said, letting Mirg's arm go as soon as I knew he changed his mind. I turned then and scooped up Alyss's unconscious form, using a bit of gravity manipulation to make her nearly as light as a feather. I turned back towards Mirg before he got too far, speaking once more.* Once your finished with your affairs in Excelsior, return to Keiz...I still hold you under contract...and you still retain your place as a Guardian....we'll have to discuss how your role in Excelsior will mesh with your Shrewish duties... *I then turned and vanished, using Instantaneous Teleportation to travel both Alyss and myself away from the area.*
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:31 am

"I thought I was FREE!" Ariel would yell as she felt her soul once again be called back towards Excelsior.

As her soul was pulled to Excelsior her ship, it's limited crew and her own being would be pulled towards Excelsior where she would await Mirg's Order's, or the chance to be free...
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 am

♣After Ezekiel vanished, but before Mirg could leave, a Mist appeared near by the necromancer, and Farron soon materialized out of it, dark eyes peering out at him with curiosity. Farron spoke, his echoing voice a whisper upon the wind still, quiet so that only Mirg could hear.♣

You are not all that you seem, Shrew...but beware: the lands of the dead boardering this world are cursed. Violated, corrupted by the power of Ignatius. It will take time to heal....Use your power respectfully, and all will go well with you...turn to the path Ignatius took, and we will come once again knocking at your door. Thundarius sends word, you are recognized by the Order to now be 3rd Rank....until next time....

♣After his speech was finished, Farron faded back into the Mist, disappearing from view and moving back across the battlefield, continuing to clean up the wreakage, clearing away whatever debris or rubble remained from the undead and their master. This left Mirg to gather his thoughts, or leave...♣
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:36 am

>I turned as Farron appeared, my eyes moving over him slowly, as my hand grasped Pumpern Bar's hilt and drew it up from the ground, holding it near my side. I listened to Farron, a little annoyed by his tone and the view they took of me. Did they not realize whom they spoke to? Such insolence. Still, I was a little surprised by the increase in rank, and nodded my thanks without word. Once Farron was finished and left, I turned, stabbing at the ground with the end of Pumpern Bar's hilt. Instantly, the ground broke before me, as a spiritual gate opened to Excelsior, my new home. I stepped slowly towards it, not caring to take a second glance backward at the decimated battlefield. For now, I was done with the land of the living...now I could turn my attention to the once place I would actually enjoy being in...and ruling over. A moment later, as I stepped through the gate, it closed in a flash of bright ghoulish green light.<
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:10 am

Once Verti commanded her staff to cease the barrier creation, the staff dropped into her hands lifelessly. With a quick shove, it was placed back into one of her wormholes, hopefully not to be used any time soon. Verti gave a winning smile at Mirg before he left, giving him a little wave before he dropped back to go home. The barrier behind her was dissolving into the air slowly and steadily from all sides. You couldn't blame her good mood...another timeline that went well and she was happy to see of it. However...

The jewel that Ignatius was or had become gotten 'bubbled' by Verti's powers, placing it in a separate little dimension for now. With a little tap of her finger, Verti opened up a portal that led back to her office (or what would be left of it, I suppose). She would give the little jewel to Thundarius and hopefully the big kitty would know what to do. Because she sure didn't wanna leave it in her dimensional pockets~
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:22 am

♣After Verti left, the Mist would manifest one last time, Farron appearing out of it, grasping the hilt of the Kilic sword left behind by Ignatius. After taking hold, the sword would be enveloped in Mist and disappear, being pulled under Farron's power and placed elsewhere....Farron then look one last look around the battlefield before disappearing himself, leaving, and heading for the Order.♣
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 am

In the air, somewhere above the city, a small purple slipstream would form. From this stream of pixels the General would Quantize into the area. All around he could sense energies of the former battle that just finished minutes ago. The strongest of which were the Order, people he'd never met before. One of the other signatures was a Shrew, one unknown and the other felt like something between Skye Silverclaw and Lucius from back on Escellsia. Another massive power spike could be felt emanating from the direction of the Order. As he floated there with the aid of his Verniers he began to track the signatures of each to see where they had gone. A moment later another Quantization would occur and the General would be gone, the General leaving to the Order
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Laurentia Empire Territory (Nchuleft)”