I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The Soulmarcher's Abilities

Only approved abilities belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

The Soulmarcher's Abilities

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 am

Spirit Arching/Totem Magic
[/color]

Spirit Arching: is the ability to summon and direct spirits of various powers, and to send them into objects or elements surrounding, possessing them, and causing them to be controlled by the spirit, and thus by the summoner indirectly. The spirits within the objects are not limited by the mobility of that object, but normally can move about as if they were outside the object (like flying through the air). Spirits summoned range in power, being there are so many different spirits that can do so many different things. Some are simple ghosts, while others are elemental, holy, or demonic spirits, as well as all in between. Spirits possessing objects are very hard to destroy, however, if the object they possess is destroyed, they will be cast out, dispelled, and their effects ended, and they also can be slowly drained of spiritual energy, if an opponent has that ability. Note: For my rank I can only summon 15 different spirits at once.

--->Self-Spirit Arching: This allows me to summon a spirit to possess myself. This allows me to gain attributes of whatever spirit I summon, while also having control over the spirit itself. (This cannot be done with the spirits listed below.)

--->Specter Spirits: Rather nasty pieces of work, there are special spirits that I can summon that have their own form, not having to possess objects or elements. They can attack with spiritual and physical power, having their own scythe which is sharp enough to slice though steel. They also are invisible to the naked eye except for the small lantern they carry. Once with enhanced senses may be able to see/detect them, but not under all circumstances. Note: Summoning 1 of these takes the place of 2 of my spirit summon limit above. I can also only summon up to 5 at any one time.
Spoiler:
Specter Spirit
--->Metal Stitch Spirit: A special spirit familiar that I can summon. A Metal Stitch Spirit (MSS) is a spirit I can summon who does not possess objects or elements, rather is summoned in full physical manifestation. He is of short stature, about 3 ft tall, but extremely durable and quick. He wields a scythe as well, which is sharp enough to slice through reinforced or alloyed steel metals. He also has his own spiritual abilities. Note: Can only summon one at a time. Summoning one of these takes the place of 5 of my spirit summon limit above.

-Soul Chains: Unleashes spirit energy infused metal chains, attempting to bind opponents and their Souls. Can also be used to give higher mobility to the MSS by pulling him towards objects/surfaces.

-Insanity Blast: Unleashes a blast of spiritual energy that can cause fear and insanity to those with unguarded souls, making them flee or frozen in fear.

-Soul Zippers: Creates a zippered spirit portal at two locations, allowing teleportation between two locations. Must have a material surface to open/close portal. Can transport myself or himself through. Distance teleportation covers is limited, spanning about a 500 yard radius at most.
Spoiler:
Metal Stitch Spirit

Totem Magic: is the ability to create or form Totems. Totems are magical containers and spiritual magnets. If an object is destroyed that is being possessed by one of my spirits, and if there is a totem on the field, the spirit will be pulled inside and held by the totem instead of being dispelled. From there, they can be redirected into other objects. There are also special totems that can be used as special containers for the spirits, which can disassemble and augment the spirit's powers. Like any other object, if the totem is destroyed while holding a spirit, the spirit will be dispelled. Totems can also be spiritual energy magnets, allow them to pull and trap other sources of spiritual energy directed at me offensively. If direct contact is made with a totem by someone else, it has the power to sap their spiritual energy, and possibly even bind their soul, rendering them immobile and possibly unable to attack or defend themselves.

-->Shaman's Reprieve: Upon having physical contact with a Totem, a spiritual shield is created around both of us, which protects us both from physical and spiritual attacks alike. The shield can be overloaded, but it takes constant force applied to do so (so single, blast attack types are far less likely to break the shield). Once overloaded, the Totem goes on cooldown for 3 of my posts, where another shield cannot be created, but the totem can still tap spirits inside of it.

-->Totem Guide: Creates a mobile Totem in the shape of an animal (Bear, Deer, Snow Leopard, Raven, Wolf, etc). Totem Guides can attack, defend, etc. as well as have all the powers of a normal Totem. They are usually much larger than the animal form they represent, and are usually created out of wood or earth, but I can use whatever in the environment I find.

-->Trap Totem: These totems are created through a special spirit infused within them, giving them a different shape and look. They are used for attacking, able to unleash different attacks depending on the spirit within them. So far the types are: Blast, Frost, Slice, Zap, and Gust Traps. Note: Each one of these I create counts as one of the Spirits that I can summon.
Spoiler:
Trap Totem: (colors are a little different for each one)
-->Totem Gate: Creates a gate allowing teleportation/travel between two points. Mostly used to enter/exit Excelsior, but can be used otherwise.

Ruler of Excelsior
[/color]

Due to the recent defeat of Ignatius and the take over of Excelsior, the power of the Pumpern Bar (see weapons list) and domination over the lands of Excelsior have given me an array of boosts and powers listed here.

Rulers Command: Domination over Excelsior gives me natural influence over the lands of Excelsior, allowing me to shape and bend them to my will. In this way, I can use the natural environment of Excelsior to attack or defend, as well as travel to any point within it at nearly instantaneous speeds. I also have power over the souls living in Excelsior, either completely (spirits and natural dwellers) or partial (deceased characters/people). With such influence and connection to Excelsior, it also gives me a special awareness, allowing me to feel occurring attacks/conflicts within the boarders, as well as if living/non-living beings enter or exit the boarders (without the ability to actually identify them).

Dominant's Sanctuary: While within the boarders of Excelsior, I am given a large natural boost all physical attributes and abilities, as well as spiritual powers. This gives me a uncanny advantage over those of my rank and below while inside Excelsior.

Excelsior's Defenders: I have the ability to control and command the Vicars, the beings who serve to protect Excelsior and its overseer. Each has spiritual powers and attributes. While inside Excelsior, they have a direct connection to my powers, thus are slightly less powerful than my rank. While outside Excelsior, they are between 5th and 4th rank.

Purple Mist: A unique spiritual mist only found in Excelsior. It has several attributes:
1. Enhances spiritual abilities.
2. Can be used to create/alter the environment to mirror that of Excelsior, enhancing my abilities as though I was in Excelsior (though not to the exact same extent).
3. Has the ability to drain energy/degrade matter upon contact. Drain/degradation is dependent upon target/rank, normally slow and easily blocked by metaphysical abilities.
Spoiler:
Visual on Purple Mist
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: The Soulmarcher's Abilities

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 pm

:Updated: Rank increase~

Return to “Abilities”