You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

The Powers of The Lepidopteran Prophetess

Only approved abilities belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

The Powers of The Lepidopteran Prophetess

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Power of the Prophets

Reality Bending: Having inherited the power of my father, I have the ability of the Prophets to naturally distort and bend reality. I have been known to be the best at creating butterflies and moths out of reality, as my title suggests. Butterflies are best suited for day, while moths are better at night. For now, I have the ability to create butterflies/moths out of biological materials, my own mental energies, light, plasma (Fire/Electricity/etc), gases, liquids, and solid earthen materials. However, I also have the ability to fuse a element/elemental energy that's already present on the field close to me with the butterflies/moths that I create, giving them enhanced powers. Butterflies/moths created from solid earthen materials (ie earth, soil, dirt, metal, crystal, etc) are sturdy, making good projectiles and good defenses in swarms. However, they are slower than other creations. Butterflies/moths created from liquids will be larger and have the ability to phase through objects (via osmosis), as well as be used to gather into larger liquid attacks or further manipulate bodies of liquid/water in the area. Butterflies/moths created from the air/gases will already have a natural wind power to them, allowing them slicing power and slightly increased speed, while mental butterflies will have the ability to guard my own mind as a ward or be used as a mental attack once having touched a opponent. Butterflies and Moths created from biological matter will be normal unless I unite them with a surrounding element. Butterflies produced from light will have the ability to unleash blinding flashes of light from around themselves, as well as give off high temperatures. Plasma butterflies will depend on what form of plasma they are taken from, Fire being able to burn and unleash more fire, while electricity will be able to shock and cause possible paralysis. All Plasma butterflies will be able to burn with more heat than Light butterflies, possibly enough to melt medium grade metals.

Clone: Allows me to bend reality and concentrate mental energy into a clone of myself. This clone is tangible, able to affect the physical and mental world, as well as stand as a near perfect replica of myself. The clones are fragile, however, a single direct blow or several indirect will cause it to shatter. Upon shattering, the mental energy contained inside explodes, damaging those nearby. Can also shatter them upon will as an attack. Can create up to 3 clones at any one time.

Displacement: Allows me to teleport by traveling to one of my butterflies or clones. Either will be consumed upon arrival after teleportation. Can be used on a global scale so long as whatever I'm using to transport remains intact. Movement is in a flash of purple light, and moves in a blur of speed.

Cloak: Bends reality around me in an aura, allowing me to blend in with my surroundings, much like camouflage. While standing still, renders me nearly completely undetectable to a majority of senses/scanning. While moving, can be detected by moderate types of enhanced senses and technological scanning. Strong against sight and motion type sensing while weak against vibration sensing.

Distortion Energy: Distortion energy basically distorts reality as it's name suggests, although whether it distorts them for better for for worse is my choice. At this rank, I can use them to do two things:
1. Can weaken materials/attacks/defenses, but not enough to completely destroy them unless they are already extremely weak.
2. Can cause materials in states of matter including solids, liquids, and gases to be shifted into a higher or lower energy state. This means solid<->liquid<->gas<->plasma. At this rank cannot skip more than one state which means that solid cannot become anything other than liquid, liquid cannot become any other than gas or a solid, etc. This shift will remain as long as I am am in the area and conscious.

Shingan: Telepathy: I have started to develop the "Shingan" or "Mind's Eye" of our family, which allows me psychic abilities. I can combine this with reality warping to form mental butterflies, but I also can attack and defend minds direction. My power over this is still being developed, so defending against my mental attacks isn't too difficult. I am better at mental defense, so getting into my head is a little harder. :Update: Combining this with the Telepathy from my Shrewish abilities, I'm able to increase my mental power 2 fold (2x), thus my attacks are harder to defend against and I'm able to defend myself much better.

Dreaming Form: After training with my father, I was able to learn and master my own version of his Dreaming form. This form when upon entered, gives the user heightened physical attributes (strength, speed, dexterity, etc), as well as the ability to teleport long distance. It also gives the user a tail to use for balance and physical combat. In my case, I have two tails, allowing for greater balance and additional physical attacks. Also clawed feet, strong enough and sharp enough to tear through medium grade metals on their own. The drawback (until I obtain I higher rank) is there is a higher strain to using this form yet. The energy drain is so that while in battle, I cannot use it for more than 5 of my own posts. Outside of battle is easier, and can be used for more long distance teleportation.

Spoiler:

Raikoglyff and Electrokinesis

Raikoglyff: Originating from a specific artifact that belongs to the Kento Clan, the power was awakened in me by Kama. This artifact, the Nerves of the Eternal, wielded by Kama, grants those members of the clan the abilities of this glyff. It is a glyff that allows the user more in depth access/power over lightning, especially in the area of the body/nervous system. It allows the user to control electricity via Electrokinesis, and grants that the user can see any amount of electric current no matter the size. Allows user to also see through objects and surroundings, like x-ray vision. When activated, no actual glyff appears anywhere on the body like normal. Simply produces an lightning blue aura over the user's eyes, which also emits small sparks every now and then.

-->Nerve Creation: I can use the Raikoglyff to make my Nerve cells multiply rapidly, which in turn speeds up my reactions, my healing, my speed, and strength. All take a bonus.

Electrokinesis: Through the Raikoglyff, I am about to generate, manipulate, and absorb/redirect electric energy and electricity. Not only can I draw upon electricity in its raw natural form, but I can also combine it with my other abilities. The nerves in my body also serve as a pathway to unleash/generate electricity from my body naturally, as well as a pathway to redirect it from other sources. (Below are specific examples, but not limited to this list)

-->Electric Butterflies: With combination of Reality Bending and Electrokinesis, I can create electric butterflies. These have advanced speed and energy packed into a small space.

--> Electric Butterfly Barrier: A cloud of electric butterflies swarms around me, spinning in a sphere fast enough to unite with each other, forming an electric barrier, which can be used offensively and defensively. Barrier can be broken down into a cloud of butterflies again.

--> Electric Butterfly Blast: I can cause any of my electric butterflies to detonate, creating a violent explosion, which also releases electrical surge into the vicinity of the explosion.

Psychic Lightning: By combining mental energy with electric energy, via help from Reality Bending, I can create this new type of hybrid energy. (PL for sort). It behaves like lightning, however, it moves on both a physical and mental plane, affecting both simultaneously. It has the ability to break through mental defenses 2x easier than normal psychic/mental/telepathic attacks. It also has the ability to phase through physical objects to get to my target (compared to normal electricity which would have to conduct through). However, it cannot phase through mental barriers or telekinetic barriers, but must breath through them inside (which it has an easier time doing). I can form it into butterfly forms or unleash it as a bolt or wave attack, as well as imbue it into my hand or weapon attacks.
Spoiler:
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: The Powers of The Lepidopteran Prophetess

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 pm

:Updated: Added abilities learned Here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=572

Return to “Abilities”