I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Medius' Abilites

Only approved abilities belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Medius' Abilites

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Wing Forms
Wings: More of a bodily weapon of sorts that can be retracted fully, and also extended at a moments notice would be my feathered wings. These wings are quite special, not only being able to carry me at very fast rates through the air but also being able to change through various forms or states depending on what situation I need. My normal wings are a single set with black feathers, but since the war with Ignatius, I have had time to train and unlock different forms which have different abilities (These are listed below). All wings are able to form feathers into many knife like projectiles that can be launched from them. The Feathers are sharper than most swords, and can easily pierce or slice through soft to medium metals with ease, while doing medium damage to hard metals, with some ability to cut through them depending on the force applied. The Feathers and wings themselves also carry and generate an odd oil, which can be used to heal me, but also can be used as a energy repellent, like bug spray, that resists all kinds of energy from touching me, expect energy that I release from my own body. The resistant isn't high enough however to simply repel energies altogether, but rather acts as a debuffer, which weakens the energies that come into contact with it. This oil is toxic to the body, so if a feather slices you, you may become poisoned, losing muscle control and coordination.

Dark/Shaddow Wings: These are my most used, "default" wings. They are a single set of black feathered wings which are strengthened with Shaddow (See Shrew Aspect). Their feathers are harder than steel and the feather-blades shot from them are harder and sharper than other wings. List of specifics below.

Abilities
Spoiler:
Shaddow Power: Increases strength and durability of the wings/feathers x2. Able to endure higher temperatures, fly faster, ensure higher forces

Unholy Gust: Sends out a burst of wind from wing movement which blasts forwards, turning into man-sized funnels, which blast back and rip at objects/enemies/area targeted. Strong enough to bend/tear low grade metals. Wind is a tainted black color, as though it has picked up a large amount of dust/soot.

Dark Whirlwind Aura: Wraps myself and my wings in a aura of dark wind, similar to the Unholy Gust, which is usually filled with Feather Blades. This can act as a defense, with the ability to blow most projectiles and some larger attacks back or away from me, or deflect them. If someone comes to close, it can also act as an offensive. Note: Leads into Feather Blade Twister, reducing that moves energy cost.

Dark Feather Blade Twister: Upon spinning around and releasing feather blades, I can create a black tornado around myself, which is filled with feather blades. Tends to tear apart area/objects/enemies in my path. Can move at high speeds while doing this, although usually in a straight line, must slow to turn.

Demon's Tail: Gives the user a long black arrow spade tipped tail, which can be used as an extra appendage and has the ability to elongate itself. Has the same strength as one of the wings.
Visual Aid
Spoiler:

Breath of the North Wind: These wings imbue and enhance the power of Cold/frost/ice abilities. They have moderate speed and flight abilities, though are stronger the lower the temperature of the area is.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Northern Breeze: Unleashes gusts or funnels of freezing cold air, capable of freezing liquids on impact and lowering temperatures in the area.

Frost Feather-Blades: Feather blades released have freezing aura capable of freezing that which is touched/cut.

Frost Feather Blizzard: Covers an AoE with a blizzard of Frosty Feathers, capable of chill/freezing and slicing. Area is a 50 yard radius from middle point (100 yard diameter)
Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Zephyr Wings: These are wings of a messenger, fast and agile. They specialize in speed and agility as well as the raw power of wind. They are pure white and have the ability to sprout off any part of my body. They have no limit to the number of sets and can even appear in odd numbers. They are typically smaller than other wings.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Burst Speed: While this Wing Form is active, can fly/move at blurring speeds, have higher agility and reflexes.

Gale Winds: Any Wind unleashed from these wings (gusts, funnels, etc) have 3x the power from other wind abilities, having crushing power, enough to bend/break medium grade metals on their own.

Blur Feather-Blades: Feather-Blades unleashed from these wings move at near bullet speeds, capable of cutting through stronger defenses.
Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Wings of the Jade Wind: These are the wings of a healing angel, capable of producing soft healing winds to aid self or allies. They are jade green in color and like the Zephyr wings, can come in odd numbers and from any part of the body.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Healing Wind: Unleashes green tinted winds saturated with healing energy. Has the ability to heal minor wounds instantly and moderate and major wounds over time.

Jade Feather Blades: Feather-Blades released from these wings cause wounds to heal more slowly against enemies who are sliced by them, but also can be used as a balm to cure status conditions or bleeding on allies.

Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Zeraphim Wings: These wings were a gift from Ezekiel, my leader and friend. They give the power of Divine Force and Angelic Sounds. These are white wings with a pinkish huge of energy about them.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Divine Influence: Divine Influence is not an energy, its a Divine Force, so in terms of energy, it cannot be absorbed, suppressed, deflected, drained, or avoided as energy would be, or otherwise treated as energy. Besides effecting physical objects, as a force, it can supersede almost any other force there is, natural: gravity, friction, magnetism, etc, etc.....Or unnatural: it prevents tampering with Reality, such as tampering with time, probability, Reality Distorting, Disruption, Destruction, Mental influence, telepathy, telekinesis, psychokinesis, etc. Thus, superseding these things, it has the power to override them when exerted. It can also supersede other weaker energies as well (Like the energies of a 5th rank and down) Such as someone who doesn't have the best control or experience with their energies yet. So, basically, it supersedes normal and metaphysical forces, and also weaker energies.

Heavenly Chimes: Sends out an Angelic Energy burst of sound which will continually drain the energies of all who hear it. (Covers a radius of up to 50 yards in all directions)

Heavenly Flute: Sends out an Angelic Energy burst of sound which will render all who hear it paralyzed and unable to move or use any kind of energy. (Covers a radius of 100 yards in all directions)
Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Radient/Photogess Wings: Wing Form imbued with the power of Photogess (See Shrew List). Gives them the ability to unleash purifying blasts of light/Photogess.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Self-Purify: Upon Entering this Wing Form, releases me from any bindings or grip of an enemy, as well as purifies status effects/status conditions away.

Holy Gust: Unleashes blasts of Photogess filled wind, which can burn and purify through whatever is touched.

Golden Feather-Blades: Feather-Blades imbued with Photogess can cut and burn more easily through most materials as well as purify that which is touched.

Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Wings of the Cherubim: A double set of golden wings covered in eyes. These are the wings of vigilance which give eyesight in every direction from the user as well as the ability to see through illusions and magical disguises, as well as sense traps and detect magical/metaphysical barriers.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Revealing Guise: Eyes on wings connect to user to allow them to see in all directions, through metaphysical illusions, barriers, disguises, and traps.

Flame-guard Aura: Creates an aura of flaming swords around the user (4 total). The swords are animated on their own and will attack/defend by themselves.
Visual Aid:
Spoiler:

Red Wings of Negative Emotion: These wings pulsate with powerful emotional power, eliciting fear out of all those near. Also gives the user unnatural strength combined with anger/rage.

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Fear: Unleashes waves of power eliciting fear in all who are touched, causing their attacks to be less effective all the way up to fleeing in terror.

Rage: Strengthens the user through anger and rage, giving them enhanced stamina and physical strength.

Rampage: Pushes Rage to the point of not being able to distinguish friend from foe. User's strength and fear aura are 3x in power from normal.
Visual Aid:
Spoiler:
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Medius' Abilites

Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm

:Updated:

Timeskip and Rank up expanded Wing abilities into Wing Forms.

Return to “Abilities”