I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Zhanytos' Abilities

Only approved abilities belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Zhanytos' Abilities

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Egyptian Magic
-Allows Zhan to conjure and manipulate ancient egyptian magics, which give him a wide variety of abilities. Right now his abilities are limited, but as his knowledge grows, he will be able to do more things.

Sand/Desert Manipulation: Allows Zhan to manipulate sand and desert areas. Can form sand into whatever he can imagine, although quantity and quality are based on rank.

Water Manipulation: (Rank 7 & above) Allows Zhan to manipulate water, forming it as he sees fit. Quantity formed is based on rank.
(Water vapor and ice are locked until 5th rank)

Fire Manipulation: (Rank 6 & above) Allows Zhan to generate and manipulate flames.

Earth Manipulation: (Rank 6 & above) Allows Zhan to manipulate earth and earthen materials (mud, rocks, minerals, etc.) This can be used in conjunction with sand manipulation to swap between the two easily.
Spoiler:
[Wind/Air Manipulation: (Rank 5 & above) Allows Zhan to manipulate the air and wind. Can be used as a "telekinesis" of sorts, to move objects around, to move myself, or to create powerful gusts and twisters.

Chaos Manipulation/Magic
Zhanytos was fused with the life essence of a Chaos being, an ancient being with ancient power. It has given him the ability to manipulate and unleash chaotic power. With this, Zhan has the potential to learn virtually any Chaotic force, energy, or power he has encountered, although his experience (and rank) are what determines what he can do with them. For right now, Zhan's control is limited.

Chaos Hieroglyph: Zhan unleashes a Hieroglyph from one of his tattoos towards a target or area to cause a Chaotic Event. Limited to:
  • Small combustion
    Pressure explosion
    Limited weakening or fracture in/through a material
    Momentary Polarization of Charges [Causes: (Electrical Shock)(Machine Disruption)]
Chaos Powers: These are areas that's Zhanytos' can unleash his Chaos magic upon. Listed here, with what effects he can produce. Hieroglyphs are still produced as a visual symbol, just not necessary sent out. Sometimes they appear on the surface affected, simply drift in the air of the targeted area, or appear on Zhanytos himself. (Locked abilities are in spoilers)

Biological

-Bacterial/Fungal Growth: supports bacterial/fungal growth, allowing organisms to run rampant and cause decay across biological systems (usually plant life) can be used to target a person, but takes focus and time.

-Biological Decay: Unleashes deadly toxins throughout biological systems, causing rapid increase in decay. Also supports bacterial/fungal growth. (6th Rank)
Spoiler:
-Genetic Mutations: Spreads rapid cellular mutation, causing death or change on a cellular level. (5th rank) Can be used to alter genetics specifically to gain some feature, or something at higher ranks. (3rd rank)

-Viruses: Unleashes viruses throughout target bio-systems, causing mass havoc/sickness. Much harder to deal with compared to Fungal/Bacterial. (4th Rank)
Technology

-Disruption: Causes disruptions in normal technological, causing them to malfunction, or even temporarily break down. (6th Rank)
Spoiler:
-Haywire: Causes technology to go haywire, to the point of being destroyed/self-destructed/attacking owner. Can focus it more easily now. (5th Rank)

-Viruses: Creates "computer" viruses, which infect the target technology, allowing me to even take control if I wanted (depending on tech and opponent) Viruses can be made to do virtually anything, but once made, they can only perform that function. (4th Rank)
Psychic

-Fear: Sending Chaotic power through the mind cause fear. Fear increases with my rank and the lower the rank of the target is. Can be used in the least to decrease targets focus, and in the best to send targets running in fear. The higher my rank, the more minds I can target at once. (6th Rank)
Spoiler:
-Insanity: Sends waves of psychic-chaotic power through the air, attacking minds of those around/targeted. Can be used to damage, break defenses, knock unconscious, corrupt, or influence those minds targeted, depending on how I use it. Can also be used as a mental defense, for someone will have to overcome the insanity within my own mind first (without being consumed themselves) before attacking my own mind. (4th Rank)
Environment

-Oxidation/Rust: Causes metallic substances to erode and break down, more as time draws on. Using Chaos Magic I can speed this process up, the higher my rank, the faster I can make it happen, and the higher grades of materials can be affected.

-Tremors: Uses Chaotic energy to send tremors/vibrations through materials and surfaces (ex: the ground). These tremors occur where I am/what I am touching and are Area of Effect based (AoE). At 7th Rank, tremors can extend in a 5 foot radius and cause damage to light-metal strength materials only. Each rank above adds another 5 ft to the radius, and every other rank raises the type of material that can be damaged. (ie 5th rank-medium grade metal strength materials, 3rd, heavy grade metal strength materials.)
Spoiler:
-Vibrations: Uses Chaotic energy to send vibrations through the environment. Unlike tremors, this isn't conducted through a medium/material that I'm in contact with. Rather it pulses out into the surrounding area and affects whatever it comes into contact with. (5th Rank)

---Vibrational Shatter: Vibrations become strong enough to disrupt molecular makeup, causing materials to shatter, if focused upon directly. Objects/materials (4th Rank) Biologicals, etc (3rd Rank)

-Radiation: Unleashes Chaos Energy through the atmosphere, causing environment in area to become unstable and began to emit toxic levels of radiation. (4th)

-Chaos Storm: Causes the atmosphere to become suddenly unstable, causing chaotic storms to appear and ravage targeted area. Can be used close to the ground or higher in the sky for smaller/larger AoE effect. (4th Rank)

-Dimensional Anomalies: Affects the fabric of space to be warped, causing dimensional holes and such to appear. Can be used to suck and trap targets in other dimensions or rip apart environment/targets. (3rd Rank)
Energy
Spoiler:
-Plasma: Uses Chaos energy to excite molecules to plasma state of matter. Because of the Chaos involvement, I am able to manipulate it to my will. Most materials can be affected by this, and once some is made, can be used to make more out of whatever materials to make more. Energy used against it will usually only increase its heat/power. (4th Rank)

-Death Ray: Unleashes a bright orange beam of pure Chaos energy from my hands. The beam can rip through most materials like a hot knife through butter, even high-strength metals. Is someone was to attempt to consume or absorb the beam, due to its nature (despite being Chaos "energy") they would be destroyed, due to the high destructiveness of Chaos Magic. (3rd Rank)
Self

-Chaos Awareness: More of a utility skill, this allows Zhanytos to sense Chaos in the environment around him. This allows him to sense attacks & threats, sense people and their alignments (ex: Light & Dark of Force users, etc), as well as detect the stability changes in the environment.

-Chaos Resistance: Allows Zhanytos to be resistant to the effect of his own abilities, as well as gain increasing resistance with rank to other abilities/attacks/etc which are of a chaotic/destructive nature. (At this rank, this is pretty low, giving him only a very minor resistance to such.)

Chaos Copy: This allows Zhanytos to copy abilities/energies/etc that he's encounter that are of a Chaotic Nature. Even if he cannot control them at this time (due to rank) can still copy them and use them later.

-Screech: Learned from a pokemon at a pokemon gym during a mission. Allows Zhanytos to unleash a high pitched wail with which to target the opponents sense of hearing. Cannot do lasting damage, but proves as a good distraction and also can be used in some cases to stun.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Zhanytos' Abilities

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Approved
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 am

:Updated: Put in future rank abilities and unlocked 7th rank abilities.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Approved

Return to “Abilities”