I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Zhanytos' Weapons

Only approved weapons belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Zhanytos' Weapons

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Zhanytos' Naginata: Zhan's primary weapon. Its similar to a traditional katana, but with a spear like feel. Zhan is trained to use spears, but is particularly perficiant with a Naginata. He likes its length, to keep opponents at a distance, while also have the ability to use it like a traditional staff, if need be. This Naginata has no particular abilities or special properties.

Water Elemental Enchantment Crystal: Given by a dwarf whom Zhanytos helped during a mission. Has the potential to imbue a weapon or object in the future, but isn't used much at the moment. Zhanytos keeps it on his person, but tucked away safely.

Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Zhanytos' Weapons

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Approved
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Re: Zhanytos' Weapons

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 am

Updated: Added Water Enchantment Crystal from recent mission.

Return to “Weapons”