They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Envoy of the Veritas; Lord Tensei

Only Approved Characters belong here. Any Adjustments made to the character will be overlooked by an admin or mod before approval.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Envoy of the Veritas; Lord Tensei

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 am

Name: Tensei (Lord Tensei)
Restriction: 8th
Hair Color: Blue (Restricted), Green (Unrestricted)
Height: 5'8
Description: An otherworldly traveler from the Veritas. (WIP)

The Tensei have many Restrictions on them in order for them to accurately and safely interact with other beings. They limit their own powers to ensure that none are intimidated or destroyed by them. In the 8th Restriction, Tensei, the head of the family who created the 13 Restrictions, is connected to the vast universes and draws his power not only from his home world, the Veritas, but also all the universes he is connected to in order to sustain his power. In order to maintain a pleasant form, he does not reveal his true power or true form to anyone and constantly limits himself for the sake of all else.

8th Restriction - Restriction 333; The Trini-T: Formed when a Tensei becomes a Perfect Being and Harmonizes power of the Universe and shares this power with those that are connected to them, as well as with the general universes that are connected to in the 8th Restriction. With this, they all becomes 'Perfect Beings' by sharing Khrona's power, and then the three of them share all things between each other, yet still maintain a sort of individuality between themselves. They all share the same amounts of power as a cumulative pool, with Tensei, himself, being the binding point and collective pool for all the power they share and maintain. This Restriction binds their individuals of Mind, Body and Soul all as one through mutual understanding, personal commitment and great love for each other. It is known as the start of the 'Family Bond' that binds them all.

When a Tensei finishes the mastery of the Seventh Restriction and becomes a Perfect Being, one moves on to the Eighth, which is combining power with the 'Family Bond' and sharing collective power from the 'Family Bond' and all that the 'Family Bond' is connected to, via the 'Eight Arms Of Tabrith' that serve as connectors, something like Operators. It is the Restriction of Harmony, and therefore teaches the Tensei how to harmonize all of their power and learn about whatever they have bound themselves to. They draw only enough power of what they need, and therefore are constantly fluctuating power based more or less on necessity and availability. This allows them to have a constant tether to their own personal power source, even when visiting other universes, and also allows the binding of other power sources and Harmonization with their own. They are limited only to what their universe dictates, yet also maintain their own universe's laws no matter what realm they may travel to.
Last edited by Tensei on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Envoy of the Veritas; Lord Tensei

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:29 pm

So the hyper redemption first of all sounds like it should be in the powers and abilities post, but to settle it here I have a question about it. From what I gather it lets you see and understand things with your "mind eye" kind of thing. correct?
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 am

Yeah. And I just keep it with the description so I can separate the 'natural abilities' from the 'special abilities.' It's just my own personal type of organization style that's easiest for me based on how my character works. But yes, you're correct about what it does.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:09 am

approved just move the ability into the appropriate topic for orginization sake. If you want put it under a title saying special abilities.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Oh okay. Thank you. ^^ I just didn't know if it was appropriate to make more than one topic. But if that's the case, then thanks for letting me know. xD;
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:44 pm

When i said under a separate title btw I meant same topic as your other powers just put one underlined text saying "special abilities" or something is all.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 pm

Ohhh. I see. All in one place. Okay, then.

Return to “Characters”