I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Atse: Keeper of the Vault of the Iron Mountain

Only Approved Characters belong here. Any Adjustments made to the character will be overlooked by an admin or mod before approval.
Atse Amana
7th Rank
7th Rank

Atse: Keeper of the Vault of the Iron Mountain

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:42 pm

General
Full Name: Atse Amana
Name Pronunciation: Aht-say Ah-mah-na
True Age: 16
Nationality: Laurentian
Hometown: Marian City
Current Residence: City of Order
Birth order:
Cousin: Tsara Amana

Physical Characteristics:
Height: 5’9’’
Weight: 135
Race: Human
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Blonde
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Appearance:

Personality.
Lawful Neutral

Personal History:
Atse was born on the same day the Order was formed and Kwandrivia was united as the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. Atse’s father is a Miner working in the Marian Mines and her Mother was a Keeper of the Vault of Iron Mountain. Atse was raised by her Mother and Father in the small city of Marian. She lived her childhood like any normal child. She went to Elementary School, made friends, went to middle school and had a few relationships that went no where. Her first job at the age of 15 is where things got exciting.

Atse had two choices, granted to her by both her Mother and Father, or she could venture out and find her own job. Atse would choose the path her Mother took, and would become a Keeper of the Vault of the Iron Mountain. Upon becoming a Keeper she would replace her mother, but first would be trained by her. Eventually, after a year of training, Atse would become the next Keeper of the Vault of the Iron Mountain.

After receiving her title as the Keeper, Atse was given the Key’s to the Vault, allowing her to access it at any time, anywhere.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Atse: Rampart of the Legion

Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:38 pm

::Approved::
Atse Amana
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Atse: Rampart of the Legion

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:06 am

[Updated]
I made the history better. I also removed the part about her meeting Set-Ryki, at least until she actually does so.

Return to “Characters”