I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

While Linnea is Away: William Get a Weapon

The Hall of Khrormagaral was founded by Dwarven King Gromrack Khrormagaral near the foundation of the first cities on the Helm Islands, it was and always has been a home to the Dwarven people that live in this area. While it isn't the largest of the Dwarven Hall's, it is the one closest to a large population. Thus it was chosen to house the Core Weapon Aspect, and any others the Dwarves might have.
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

While Linnea is Away: William Get a Weapon

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 am

While Linnea was out with his Mission, William thought it best to take a trip, thus he headed to Fortress Peak. He'd heard wind of the place and some new weapons thanks to people on the beach, but up until now he'd never really decided to visit. His visit was going to have to be quick, or just quick enough so Linnea didn't know he'd left. William was here to find a replacement for the Tactical Arms he'd lost.

In a pop of light, William would suddenly find himself within the Hall of Khrormagaral.

"Whew, good thing this place is big, else I might have ended up in a wall" William would say brushing sand off himself, of which he was wearing just heart print swim shorts.

He then walked forwards looking around, using his abilities to sense peoples power levels and life forces. As he searched around his tail began to flicker with curiosity.
NPC

Re: While Linnea is Away: William Get a Weapon

Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:22 pm

♥Upon appearing, William would enter into a grand hall, which was completely open, only large pills blocked parts of the areas from view. The inside was filled with different areas, however, for sure. One area was designated to a large collaboration of heavy machinery. Upon closer inspection, it could be made out as a steam forge, which the Core Weapons were "forged". A single dwarf, probably the forge master, stood atop a raised section of the floor, overseeing the other forge workers as they crafted the intricate weapons. Another area was designated to refining the weapons that were produced in the forge. They were in charge of cleaning, polishing, sharpening, and otherwise detailing the weapons that were produced. Here another set of dwarves worked under a single supervisor. Still another area held a large display of the finished works, with only two dwarves manning the area. Another more professional area existed nearby the showcases with a large collection of stones, all of different colors and hues, displayed behind glass and glowing brightly with metaphysical light. Here only a single dwarf sat, manning the otherwise deserted shop.

Before William could move towards any of these stations, however, a moderately well dressed dwarf would approach him, a smile on his face. His hands were tucked behind his back and he spoke pleasantly, not something that would be expected of dwarves of such craft.♥

"Welcome, Sir. With what can I assist you today?"
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 pm

The entire hall was HUGE. William liked it. It was wayyy better than all those confined spaces he didn't like. Especially cages, William did NOT like cages. This area was comforting, regardless of noise and things going on. But it was nowhere near as comforting at the beach. As the little dwarf approached, well everything was little compared to a 7 foot 4 inch tall man. So as th dwarf approached and spoke, William would respond, but not with an appropriate answer. 

"Whoa! You're extra small!" William would say his tail flickering again as he looked down at the small guy who was no taller than his knee.
NPC

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 pm

♥The dwarf looked up at William with some confusion and surprise, not expecting to be addressed in such a manner. Taking a step back as to keep from getting a view up William's shorts, the dwarf attempted a smile, trying to keep things pleasant in light of being mocked.♥

"Um...Sir? Is there something your here for?"
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:07 pm

William also backed up, at the same time the dwarf did that was. William then scanned over the little guy to see what exactly he was, he wasn't human, that was for sure.

"OH! Well, you see, A while ago, my weapon left, and I need a new one" He would say.
NPC

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:23 pm

"I see....follow me..."

♥With a swish of his fancy robes, the dwarf strode off, not really bothering to see if William was following. His pace was quick, probably quicker than one would expect for a dwarf. He lead William from there directly to where the Core Weapons were placed on display, a large area attended by two dwarves. The fancy dwarf bowed to them and then spoke, pausing only for William to catch up, if he had fallen behind.♥

"Allow me to present a new Core Warrior...He is looking for his weapon, if you could assist him?"

♥The fancy dwarf introduced William while the two weapon attenders turned and walked a few paces forward to get a closer look. They nodded and smiled, beckoning William forward further into the area as the fancy dwarf then departed without another word, heading back up towards the entrance. One of the attendants then began to speak, inquiring to William's wishes.♥

"Good afternoon, Sir...allow me to introduce you to our armory. Here you will find the largest of collections of Core Weapons ever produced. Here, you will have your pick from the longest of lists, no doubt we can deliver to whatever your heart's content is. Tell me, what type of weapon interests you? Something melee? Ranged? Thrown or Charged?"
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:13 pm

William followed the small guy, who lead him to other small guys. These guys too had the same life sign readings. As they approached the counter, where William would be asked about what he'd like, he would looked down, and down further before sitting cross legged. At this point he placed his hand upon his chin and began thinking.

"hmmm" he would say out loud pondering things

A few moments of silence would befall the area. After a few seconds William would pull out his Bane of Blowing Souls, the massive weapon was 10 feet tall, nearly 1 foot wide where the blade was and almost two feet wide at the tip. The entire weapon's weight was an astonishing 2 metric tones (4500 pounds). William seemed to have no problem lifting it though, After he summoned the Bane, he placed it on the floor behind him then began to think of what he wanted.

"I'd like something at least 8 feet long, oh and no guns, I don't like guns. Perhaps what I want is a replacement for Tactical Arms, or something like it." William would say, his thoughts trailing on into brainstorming.

"Tactical Arms could fly, oh and it heated up, it had guns, but I don't think I like those anymore, nope, no more guns" William would say drawing a picture of what he was looking form in the air, out of Time/Space Ki.

As he drew things, the space time Ki would take shape into the form of a weapon.

"THIS, yes, this!" he would say loudly.
NPC

Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:28 pm

"Excellent choice!!"

♥The dwarf exclaimed while taking out a sketch pad and beginning to copy down William's design with extreme detail, of course taking into account where the slots would go and such. As the dwarf drew and traced, he would continued to speak, beginning to explain about how core weapons worked.♥

"The invention of the Core Weapon came about several centuries ago, created by a fusion of dwarven and mystic forgery. The core weapon itself is sturdy, forged to be able to harness raw magical power of the Core Stones that are placed within it, which give them their power. Each core weapon contains slots that fall into two categories: Environmental or Collector. Collector Slots are only filled by special Core Stones that are found naturally, though more rarely, in the environment. Due to the nature of our organization, some stones have been harvested and are placed her for sale. Environmental Slots, on the other hand, are magical themselves, having the ability to draw power form whatever substance is placed inside, even ordinary substances. The Slot tends to consume the substances, however, unless one becomes a master of their core weapon."

♥The dwarf continued to explain, making sure that William knew how the weapons worked and how he would be able to use it. He paused for a few moments after finishing the explanation, allowing William to process. After a few moments of silence, the dwarf spoke once again.♥

"Also, because of your rank, you have another option as well. Whatever weapon you choose can be upgraded into a Superior Core weapon, which can hold additional slots above the normal limit of three. Otherwise, you may choose an secondary core weapon, which will began to be upgraded with slots. The choice is all yours..."

♥The dwarf trailed off and fell silent, allowing William to choose what he wanted, now that he had all the information that he needed. The dwarf waited patiently for William to speak his decision, standing silent and still.♥
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:43 pm

"So what if I placed a ball of my own energy inside a slot?" William would ask, using his Raw Material Ki to make a spherical energy ball no larger than a baseball.

"Also, just one weapon is fine, I've got my sword here, can't really triple wield with two hands." William would say pondering a name for his new weapon.

"Mistilteinn!" He would say loudly, his voice echoing through the entire Hall.
NPC

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:35 am

The weapon can use whatever you place into it...including your own energy.

♥The dwarf would answer, giving William a smile.♥

Excellent!! While we are forging and adding the customization of your weapon, you may take this down to the Core Stone Gallery over there to peruse the selection of core stones. Here is a coupon for 1 free elemental stone that comes with your weapon, which you may choose. I will meet you back there in about 10 minutes!"

♥The dwarf would then leave with William's weapon designs after hearing what he wanted, heading off towards another area of the hall where the core weapons were made and upgraded with different slots. This left WIlliam to go to the gallery and look around and perhaps make a purchase if he desired.♥
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 am

William would rise back to his feet, as he did, he grabbed hold of the Bane of Blowing Souls and slung it over his back. While walking, every hair upon his body would begin to rise. William would walk into the Stone Gallery, where the store of stones used for the weapons were.

This next ten minutes was going to feel like an eternity.
NPC

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 am

♥Once William walked into the Core Stone Gallery, he would meet the one and only dwarf attending there. He was thinner than most dwarves, though about the same height. He wore plain grey work clothes, and had a calm demeanor. As William entered the space and started looking around, he would walk towards him slowly, holding out a scroll of parchment and began to speak.♥

"Welcome, Sir...anything I can interest you in...? I have a list here of all the stones we carry in stock, as well as their prices..."

♥He held the scroll aloft for William to read should he wish and fell silent after finished speaking, waiting for William to speak or read.♥
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

William would quickly skim over the list of stones available, he was quick, which was odd for him. As he skimmed over them, two caught his interest. the Omni Stone and the Earth Stone.

"I'll take the Omni Stone please, except, I can't, maybe I pay for that one later" William would say.

He then began to pace back and forth, thinking in deep thought about what his next plans of action were going to be.

"Oh right, I'll take the Earth Stone then. Oh, you'll have to show me how to insert the stone" He would say, adding no jokes to that.
NPC

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:36 pm

"Very well..."

♥The dwarf nodded, rolling up the scroll and tucking it into his belt before taking William's coupon before walking off towards a nearby case. He then took a key from his pocket and unlocked the glass top, and pulled out a earth stone from its display spot. After locking the case back up, he turned and walked back to William, holding the stone out carefully for him to take.♥

"I sell the stones, not teach people how to us them, you'll have to ask one of the others....Sir...."

♥The dwarf replied, answering William's question bluntly, and holding the stone out for him to to take. The stone glowed faintly with a brownish energy aura.♥
William Suwhenzetie
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 pm

William would take hold of the stone, he looked over it's power for a moment before he started to walk away, back to where the Dwarf was preparing his weapon.

"Ive never seen anything like this" William would say looking at the odd stone as he walked.

Return to “Hall of Khrormagaral”