They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Gaining a Study - Biology

Within the top most part of the spine lays the open mouth of a spacous cave, solitary from the cavern system that tunnels through below. Here is the domain of the Anneptii's leader. Entrance without permission is understood to be lethal...for few truely understand who or what protects this mysterious cave...
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Gaining a Study - Biology

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:51 am

From outside the cave, the skies would darken, a thick red mist blotting out the sunlight. Soon the cave would begin to fill with the same thick red mist. Soon the scent of fresh blood filled the air. On the walls to the cave, millions of spiders would begin crawling towards an open area of ground where they would begin to take the form of Slain, in his newly attained Vampire state.

After forming, he simply waited. While waiting, his Demon, Rasetta, quickly appeared and began chewing on rocks, dissolving them with her corrosive gaseous slime before eating them, converting them to energy and transferring that to Slain.

As Slain waited, thousands of Spiders would crawl to every nook and cranny of the Anneptii's domain, all under his control, all taking the control of other blood feasting insects (Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ect.) Each insect would give him vision, scent and ample life force that they took while feasting on the blood of their hosts.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Gaining a Study - Biology

Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:08 pm

*As Slain moved towards the mouth of the cave, a figure would emerge walking towards him. However, probably to his surprise, it was not the Baron Azriel...rather someone different...someone familiar...yet might have changed a little since they were last together. As I came into view my acid green eyes moved over Slain's new form, an eye brow raised as I was a little impressed. I stopped a few steps out from the mouth of the cave, hands on my hips, a small smirk unfolding on my face.*

Well, well...fancy seeing you here, Slain...
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:23 am

Her voice was familiar, her scent was familiar, this feeling was familiar. Suddenly and without control, Slain's body went into shock, locking up in place, he couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't think straight. Thousands of thoughts rushed through his head, overwhelming his senses, if they weren't already from Chizuni's sudden appearance. All spiders, bugs and insects he had under his control would suddenly come to a stop where they were, some falling prey to larger creatures and insects others just paused in motion like a frozen frame of a movie.

Rasetta, whom had been searching for food that was better than rocks, turned straight towards Chizuni and left with force that all her limbs were straight backwards. As she leaped her mouth was wipe open, ready to feast upon whomever this was, regardless if she knew them or not.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 pm

*As the demon leaped towards me, my hands suddenly became a flurry of movement, one hand waving the space between the demon and myself, conjuring a wall of Shaddow, solid and hard as titanium. Upon hitting it, the Shaddow would ripple outward, throwing the demon back, before dissolving into its gaseous state and floating about me. My other hand unshealthed my wand from inside my robes, and made a thrusting movement towards the demon.*

Verdimillious Duo!!

*Green sparks rose from the tip of my wand and shot outwards, the magical energy arranging itself into a cage form around where Slain's demon was, attempting to capture and contain the demon in a cage of green sparking magical energy. Meanwhile, a glowing blue carpet of Mushrooms formed in a ring around my feet and then began to spread outwards, covering the space between Slain and I, and soon moving to surround him as well. The blue mushrooms were glowing faintly and were small enough to be confused with mold fuzz. A small haze rose from them after they formed, as they released small clouds of spores into the air. My familiar Wukoogi had revealed itself, and set out to explore a bit...perhaps to aid me...perhaps to see how good of a host Slain would be. For now it kept its distance...but soon it's curiosity would overcome caution.*

You still have that distasteful Foliot with you, Slain...pitiful...I thought for sure you would have a djinn by now...

*I spoke playfully, clearly not all that surprised by Slain's presence here. I waited, wand in hand, gaseous Shaddow about me, watching Slain and keeping an eye on his demon as well, waiting for any more attacks. The spore clouds continued to grow over the carpet of tiny mushrooms at our feet, slowly turning the air around us into a bluish haze.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:46 pm

ΦWhile Chizuni and Slain made their exchange, I slowly stepped out of the mouth of the cave behind Chizuni, leaning against the edge of the cave and viewing the two with distaste. As wonderful as it was that the Anneptii numbers were growing, I was used to having the Wild Isles to myself...or at least mostly so...now more powerful Anneptii were appearing in our ranks, and it made me uneasy. I watched the two for a few moments as Chizuni fended off the attacking minion and her familiar began to creep out towards Slain. I yawned before speaking.Φ

You two know each other...? Wonderful...

ΦI stuck my tongue out in disgust, but continued watching, making no attempt to intervene between the two. At least it was good entertainment...and I could learn a little more about this Chizuni character. She was powerful indeed...which annoyed me having someone around the Wild Isle like that...though again it was good for the Anneptii forces for someone of such power to join us. I just didn't trust her...and not just because I didn't trust anyone. I continued to eye the two, wondering why Slain had such a brain-freeze at seeing the woman...maybe he was in love...bleehhh...I hoped not for my sake...I couldn't imagine the offspring they would have together....disgusting.Φ
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Slain still remained motionless, his heart pounding quickly and fast. No words still escaped his mouth. Soon though, red tears began to pour down his face, tears of sadness, ones he could not hold in. Slain turned, albeit slowly, towards Chizuni, so that both faces would meet one another.

Rasetta whom was no trapped within some cage, quickly began spewing out gases while trying to chew her way out of the prison she was held in. Soon, objects around herself, mostly spiders Slain has lost control of would begin flying towards Chizuni, being flung by Rasetta's mental levitation.

"Knew" Slain would say as Azriel spoke after arriving.

It was when Azriel did arrive that Slain's composure changed. Azriel's arrival had allowed Slain to do his best to lock away any emotions right then and there and focus solely on Azriel. If he was frozen like this, how could he possibly deal with Falx, when the time came to be.

"I need growth, I need strength, there's things I need power for, Biology is what I seek, something to aid my Vampiric abilities, abilities which I had before becoming a Kuma Vampire, but had only been fully awakened after becoming one" Slain would say.

Deep inside him, the sadness was being turned to hatred, and anger and it was growing even faster now that he was trying to ignore it.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 pm

There's no point in ignoring me, dear...after all, we're of the same likeness now. And its a little rude to ignore your former teacher...no matter how you feel about them...

*I spoke sassily at Slain, the grin still across my face, clearly enjoying the encounter more than Slain or even Azriel, who I was ignoring at this point. I kept my focus on Slain for the most part, though when the levitating spiders came my way, the gaseous Shaddow around me would respond, suddenly solidifying around and crushing the spiders dead. I looked over Slain's new features again once he had spoken, an eyebrow raising a bit.*

Vampire, huh?....interesting...Lumos Duo...

*As the incantation left my lips, though at more of a whisper as opposed to the shouted incantation before, a ball of luminous golden light shot from the tip of my wand and came to hover over Slain's head, bathing his entire body in its golden radiance. Whether or not this hurt him, I wasn't sure, but I sought to get a closer look...and perhaps the weakness to light was just a curiosity.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 pm

ΦI listened to what Slain had to say, then yawned loudly again. Anneptii always wanting to find tomes and scrolls was getting old...and me having to keep searching out places where they might be was getting even older. However, the fact that Slain wasn't going to leave until he got a location...and Chizuni wasn't leaving obviously until he did...and until the both of them left I wouldn't be left to myself. Thus I found ample motivation to give Slain the location of what he wanted. Sighing, I took a step away from the wall of the cave and crouched down on the ground, moving my hands over its surface in front of me. As I did, the ground seemed to liquefy without gaining heat, something my natural reality bending abilities were capable of. After a few moments, the surface of the liquid rock rippled and transformed into a topographical map of Kwandrivia. After searching over it, I placed a finger here and there, selecting areas to view a little closer. A few moments later I waved my hand over the entire surface and it ripped once more before transforming back into solid ground. I rose, eyes searching over Slain's new features as well, sniffing out his new abilities.Φ

Théoden Trunks...

ΦI spoke the words in a bored tone, before crossing my arms across my bare chest, my eyes slowly moving between the two, waiting for them to leave already.Φ
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:01 pm

The light would bathe over Slain, but it wasn't harmful, the Kuma process made sure to get rid of that weakness, at least in higher ranking Kuma Vampire at least. Slain hated to leave without getting her back, or wining her heart, but it had to be done, he was too emotionally shocked and broken, and now angry and sad to be here. As soon as Azriel said the destination. Slain would break down into red mist and flow out of the cave just as he entered.

"It should have never been like this" a single spider would say before it too turned to red mist and flowed out.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:32 pm

*I watched the spider dissolve, as my hand lowered my wand, the light from it dissolving as well before I replaced my wand back into my robes. I had an eyebrow raised, my lips tightening in slight annoyance, but also thoughtful reprieve. Wukoogi, my familiar moved back towards me, causing the moss like carpet of mushrooms to fall back into the ground, as a few thick tendrils of hyphae slipped up from the ground and disappeared into the folds of my robes as well. The magical cage around Slain's demon would only vanish once she did...or after I left. I turned slowly towards Azriel, giving him a small grin before speaking.*

You keep interesting company here, Baron...
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:42 pm

ΦI watched Slain vanish, no doubt hurrying to the site I gave him, before giving Chizuni a dull expression as she turned towards me.Φ

That includes yourself, Snake...or should I call you...Spy...

ΦMy eyes widened a little, pulsing ever so slightly with energy as I uttered the last word aloud. My expression remained otherwise emotionless, however, inside I was feeling annoyed...angry even. I watched Chizuni closely, seeing how she would respond to the insult....wondering if she would take the bait. I didn't like that she was here...especially after being under the wings of the Shrews for so long...she reeked of their stench. The only problem was, if I managed to rile her up, I wasn't sure how well the fight would go....she was indeed formidable...I had to be careful.Φ
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 pm

*After Azriel spoke his piece, I lifted my hand and let out a wicked laugh, allowing it to flow out and down across the rocks that made up Baron's peak. After a few moments I stepped forward towards him, grinning widely, speaking again.*

Oh, sugar...you don't have to worry about me. I do not align myself so closely with any group...and certainly not the Shrews more than my own kind. Besides, I owe the White Shrew nothing...perhaps he even owes me a little. No, the real spies are the others who came here from there...those are the ones you should be keeping eye upon...especially the brother...

*I finished a little more quietly than I started, not wanting all of my conversation to fall upon listening ears below. I continued grinning towards Azriel, allowing what I spoke of to set in, before speaking once more.*

However...if you were to lay a finger upon my husband or offspring...I promise you and all you hold dear a swift end...bare that in mind when you choose to attack.....

*I finished this time in a whisper, deadly as acid and dripping with proverbial poison. I wanted to make my threat known, to scare off any harm that might come to the ones I hold dear. I fixed Azriel with a beady stare upon finishing, before turning and slithering into the shadows, disappearing from sight as I traveled quickly through the shadows, using them as portals to travel far and wide, leaving Azriel behind to think ponder what I revealed.*
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:06 pm

ΦI watched as Chizuni left, allowing the words of hers to soak in, like water into cloth, remaining silent the entire time. As annoyed as I was with her presence, these words did seem to lift some of the burden off...or at least transition it to someone else. Those others who had come into the fold of the Anneptii more recently moved across my mind...and I found two who were suspicious...the Druid, who was already a Shrew. He indeed seemed suspicious, but at the same time, Faunora claimed him to be a political bridge between the two peoples and vouched for his presence. I reluctantly agreed, but still wondered if it was really wise. Still, Faunora's word was not easily ignored, thus I allowed the Druid to slip into the back of my mind while pulling the last forward. Yes...it was the brother that Chizuni spoke of...the one who carried the same type of powers as I did...and the same as my origin did. I shivered a little, unsure of why I was. All I knew is that I needed to take action against any who might report back to the Shrews about the Anneptii's movements. Surely I had my work cut out, for he was no longer a weakling. I turned slunk back into my cave, my mental gears twirling about as I started to devise my plan...and kept mental notes about avoiding Chizuni's family for sure....Φ

Return to “The Baron's Domain”