USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Undead Attack: Wild Isles

Near the Southern tip of the Murkwood Keys, in the Brine mixed by the ocean tides and stagnant swamp waters, stands a spire of rock, large enough to contain a small network of caverns, yet small enough to blend with the natural treeline. It is on this Isle that the Anneptii have come to make their home. Having forged a truce between their brothern in the northern marshes, the Baron of the Anneptii has claimed a spot not too far from them, which as rumor has it, has become untamed...

Baron: Azriel
City Style:
Aspects: Anneptii
Monsters

Undead Attack: Wild Isles

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 pm

The sky above the Wild Isles, was suddenly filled with a dark purple/orange colour. After that, a massive glowing sphere of undead/mist could be seen falling towards the Wild Isles at supersonic speeds. As it did, a small fragment of it would break off and head for Keiz. Meanwhile, what didnt break off was about to smash right into the Baron's domain if not stopped...
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Undead Attack: Wild Isles

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

ΦAs the asteroid like sphere headed towards the Wild Isles, the army of Anneptii from Farron Bay began to appear, starting to surround the Wild Isle, creating a perimeter around its boarders upon my command. I, on the other hand, teleported within the boarders near the Barron's Spire, quickly focusing my energies. Before the sphere made contact, the spire would suddenly be surrounded by a dense barrier of gravity, which upon contact with the sphere would divert the sphere away from the spire, to all sides or back up into the sky. I also covered myself with this barrier, while causing the waters from the surrounding brine streams to gather around me, ready to bend to my bidding. I stared upwards, waiting for the impact to see if my barrier was strong enough to save my home...and either way afterward to unleash the wrath of a VERY angry Anneptis...and his army of Anneptii.Φ
Monsters

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm

In an instant, the asteroid would slam into the gravity barrier and be quickly diverted upwards, some of the asteroid from the impact would flow around the barrier, this was mostly smoke and mist that would feed of energy and life force. At the same time, the fragment that was diverted into the sky would begin to take the form of a massive dragon. As the undead dragon construct formed in the sky, it would let out a loud roar that could only be heard by those of the dead. Soon, all through the area surrounding the Wild Isles, the ground would begin to shift and open up. Small gashes in the landscape could be seen from above glowing a dull aqua colour. From each gash, animals and people that had previously been killed or were dead, would begin to rise up, each controlled by the dragon and each commanded to attack the Anneptii relentlessly. The Dragon would begin to shift and twirl in the sky, gradually moving up and away from the barrier it struck on it's way down.

Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 pm

((Its like Zhaitan from GW2..... >>; ))

ΦAs the crags opened up across the landscape and began to unleash undead, some of the Anneptii from the perimeter would advance inward, ready to meet these undead in battle, while the rest of the Anneptii forces circled the boarders, keeping a defense up against any undead wishing to escape. Meanwhile, the area around me began to distort, as I began to bend reality, eventually unleashing a burst of energy, causing a large wave of liquid to be expelled in all directions. The liquid was created using whatever the distortion touched, causing the very environment itself to liquefy and engulf the undead that it touched. Those undead that were caught up in the tidal wave would also be liquefied, though more slowly, and those who were somehow resistant, if any, would potentially be trapped in a sphere of the liquefied reality.

I turned my gaze upwards towards the dragon, knowing it was the source of the undead, and if it was defeated, the undead it summoned would hopefully fall as well, or at least be weakened. I turned on the spot and shot upwards, using a combination of Wind element and Liquid Reality to burst upwards through the air, basically swimming through it, as I turned the air to liquid and created a waterspout-like geyser to blast me upwards. As I shot towards the Dragon, I tendril like extensions would break off from the "waterspout" and shoot towards the Dragon, each becoming missile like and having a head made of Frozen Reality. If these should hit, the Frozen Reality would attempt to pierce into the Dragon's hide and unleash Distortion Energy into it, attempting to freeze the Dragon in more Frozen Reality. If they didn't pierce, then the missiles would explode on contact, and attempt the same freezing process across the Dragon's exterior.Φ
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:29 am

((Bumpy))
Monsters

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 pm

(Maybe I'll encounter Zhaitan at some point)

the Wild Isles, were spared, at least for now. The attacking undead quickly began to decay, their power fading into a black/purple mist that would quickly begin leaving the area. The dragon Azriel was attacking, would be struck with the Frozen Reality Missiles, each exploding within the dragon to further quicken it's already decaying form.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 am

ΦOnce the dragon was defeated and the undead vanished across the Wild Isles, the Anneptii forces bellowed and cheered, filling the area surrounding their home with howls and screeches of victory, though making quite the ruckus. The Anneptii forces then entered the Wild Isle and began to immediately rebuild and repair the damage, using their own natural abilities to regrow and reform their home. I turned on the spot and teleported onto the mouth of my cave home, overlooking the Wild Isle. There I sat, my familiar curled up as a small chameleon on my shoulder, watching the work and progress of the Anneptii at rebuilding our home and resting from the battles I had lead and won. I had used a good amount of energy over the course of the two confrontations, thus wished only peace and silence for a while...and probably would be granted that....or else....Φ

Return to “The Wild Isle”