I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

A Short Break

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

A Short Break

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:19 am

Deep in the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains, overlooking a small valley, was a large cliffside castle built into a mountain called Odin's Peak. The castle had no seen entrances or ways to get up to it. From the outside it looked abandoned, but upon closer inspection, one would see that the castle had been re-purposed and rebuilt from the stone slab up. the Castle that was formally a house for a long lost king was now home to the General. Inside this castle, was his personal home, Nebligen.

the General was here at the moment, taking a needed break before his larger mission started. He was in the second largest area of the castle, a large research area that served that purpose. The entire area was built using only Kwandrivia's technology as opposed to his own Sanctity Treaty stuff. He just felt it safer that way.

Floating above a glowing light was he Sac he found on Ghilandus Moon, here he was examining it, scanning it with his own HUD and the systems the Dominion Tech provided him. He circled the

----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: A Short Break

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:37 pm

*Hiking throughout the mountains was a vagabond without a home. On him was various furs for warmth camouflaging his long beard and untamed hair. In one hand was a tall walking staff which he used as he hobbled towards the main entrance knocking on the door.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:49 am

The castle courtyard, the enxterior and what could be seen around it was frozen in time, there were no footprints, no signs of people being here and no signs of any changes, at least on the outside. As the man approached the gates of the castle and knocked, the General within would be alerted. After a few moments of waiting, a small section of the door would open up that was no larger than 5 CM high and 30 CM long. This hole was a veiwing hole, one where the person in the older days when the castle was used as a castle could talk to the person outside and be safe inside.

One of these, except without the "Keep Out" sign.

After the hole opened, a pair of eyes could be seen followed by a voice.

"And you are?" the General would ask.
----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:22 pm

"A simple traveller looking for temporary shelter. A beast of a bird had scooped me up and brought me to it's nest nearby. I had tried to find my way home to the calming nature of the forest but I got lost."

*The mountain man was shivering and rubbing his hands to keep them warm.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:06 pm

"I don't trust anyone, and I'm not about to start" the General would say

"However, the people in the valley below can give you shelter. There's a spot to tie rope to at the edge of the cliffside, just rappel down there and be on your way" the General would say.

"However, if you can tell me who wields Excalibur, I might let you in" the General would say knowing only one person on Kwandrivia, and formally Escellsia could be the only one to wield that weapon.
----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:34 pm

*Miles thought to himself* 'I thought the hint was clear'

"According to the history books that was king Arthur but to this day....all I heard were rumors it's being held by this bright looking knight."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:16 pm

After he mentioned King Arthur and the bright knight, the peephole would slide shut and several dozen locks could be heard unlocking. After a few moments, the large gates would grind open with pieces of ice and such falling off them. When the door opened, a large heat could be felt moving outwards and a large amount of cold air would rush inwards.

Inside the gate was a long hallway going left, right and large wooden door straight ahead. The hallway was built like any medieval castle and was made with large stone blocks, large smoothed tile and wooden floor and torches to light the area. Each hallways led to different wings of the old castle and the large door that could be seen lead to the castle's Grand Hall.

the General would wait for the Vagabond to enter before shutting the doors behind him.

----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:30 pm

"Thank you. It was freezing out there."

*The vagabond entered the home feeling much more warm.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:25 pm

After shutting and locking the doors, the General would begin walking towards the doors ahead of himself. At this point the General's HUD was watching this guy, scanning him, sensing him and even now, thanks to recent training spiritually sensing him. This was all needed and wanted, as the General had to protect his property, himself and all the secret crap that was hidden inside this place's depths.

After moving to the doors, the General would open them to reveal a moderate sized throne room, one that was extremely well kept and in a more posh style than the exterior and halls of the castle the Vagabond had already seen. At the end of the room was a massive statue, presumably of a former king that called this his home. Here the General would walk towards the centre of the hall before using his RHS to summon forth a table with two chairs, some warm beverages and some hot soup.

"Take a seat" the General would say after he called forth the seating and food.
----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:47 am

"Thank you."

*The vagabond sat down and tasted the warm drink to see what it was before drinking more.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm

The drink, upon taking a sip, would transform into whatever the Vagabond desired that was warm. After this, a mess of pixels would appear before the table about 2 meters from it floating about a meter off the ground. It was a cylindrical energy shield that held the Spider's Sac inside it. This was what he was supposed to give someone who was to come visit him. the General would say nothing until spoken to.
----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm

"Very interesting center piece there, where did you get that?"

*The vagabond spoke keeping up his disguise and personality just incase someone was watching.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon May 09, 2016 8:45 am

"It's just something I am supposed to hold onto for someone" the General would say taking a sip of his water.
----------

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri May 13, 2016 5:40 pm

"How much is that worth to you?"

*The vagabond took out his sack of gold and pulled out a few coins. To give a discreet signal he had one coin purposefully glimmer as white ooze has he held it discreetly signalling that the vagabond was Miles.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 am

"It has no monetary value, but if you'd give me one of those coins, I'm sure we could do business" the General would reply.

He wanted that ooze coin specifically.
----------

Return to “the General - Castle Nebligen”