As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm

"Well this has to go away, it's been far too long, and I personally don't like whatever it was" A thunderous voice would say that would echo everywhere that was affected by the Skeletons.

As soon as it did, everything returned to normal, well, whatever normal really was....
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

In a sudden surprise, the General would hear a familiar voice, it was Thundarius, whom he had encountered before but never had the chance to see up close.

"Indeed it has gone on for too long" the General would say to Chusin.

As he spoke, he would use his teleportation ability to Quantize the two of them to a new location, one far from his castle, but still in the area. Immediately, his environmental systems would regulate his body keeping him warm.

"As with everyone on Kwandrivia, and Escellsia and Vescrutia before it, I would like to test your abilities, your skills, what you can do" the General would say.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:38 pm

"Well that was quite the show if I do say so myself; I mean its not everyday that something like this happens. However it is true that this did go on far too long and I'm glad that its finally over now."

Chusin was glad that she didn't have to fight whatever it was she was fighting, she didn't like to get into pointless fights because they seemed unfit for someone like her. So after everything was over with, she found herself teleported away from where she was and brought somewhere else and to her surprise tG came along with her seeking a fight for some reason.

"So you want to test my abilities? That's gonna be hard since I really don't use them all that much, but I'll fight you if that'll prove whatever it is you're looking for me to prove or something."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 am

"Will you make the first move, or should I?" the General would ask Chusin.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 pm

"Oh yeah. Well you should make the first move since you're the one who wanted to fight me in the first place. Though don't get your hopes up."

She said with a straight face. She really didn't know what to expect since tG was basically a toy box and you never knew what you'd get. So she took up a basic stance, nothing special; just a stance anyone would take up in their very first fight.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 pm

When Chusin declared that the General make the first move, the General want into action. Immediately, he burst forwards using the near instantaneous acceleration of his vernier. Not a moment after moving, the General would appear above Chusin, facing downwards. When he did this, he would call forth 8 Standard Explosive missiles, each the size of pop cans. Each missile would fall towards Chusin and detonate when they came close. As they fell, the General followed while firing two binding tethers (long wires meant for snaring) which seemed to come from his torso.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Seeing everything that was going on, she thought to herself and that's when the idea came to mind to just use her own powers to stop the attack all together. So she used her gravity aura and its repulsive force to push back the missiles and the wires that were coming towards her. Once she pushed them back, they would be sent right back at tG with double the force and speed. This was just her way of saying "Nah son" in a way, which is why she didn't do anything other than what she did.

"Well that was something."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:59 pm

One thing about Sanctity Treaty tech, was that Sanctity Treaty Tech was programmed so that it could not hurt another Sanctity Treaty member, thus, when his missiles were sent back to him they simply passed through him and dissolved into pixels of energy that would be returned to him so minimal energy was lost. As this was going on, the General would still be falling towards Chusin from the height he was at, while moving downward, he used his leg Vernier to preposition himself so his right foot was facing down, when he was in the right position he would flare his vernier so he would be sent towards the ground like a rocket, in an attempt to downwards kick Chusin with speed and weight added into it.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 pm

"Well this is new, haven't seen anyone try this in a while."

Chusin was ready for anything truth be told; she just never looked like she was which was exactly how she got away with a lot of stuff. As she saw tG coming down at her, she would simply jump far back to avoid the attack all together and then she would counter attack by firing off a few gravity balls that would be invisible since you can't see gravity unless its creating a Black Hole of some kind. Once she was done with that she waited to see what tG would do next.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 pm

As tG fell towards the ground aided by his Vernier, he would see his HUD detect gravitational anomalies in his path. However, with the speed he was accelerating, there was no time to react AND get out of the way. With a massive thud, the General would slam into the ground, luckily his Variable I-Field would flare up to protect him from the impact. After he was struck, he would pick himself off the ground and Vernier jump backwards to gain distance. He would then wait.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:25 pm

"You're good and mean really good. I must say that what you just did was something else heh."

Chusin was indeed aware of the difference between the two of them and that's what lead her to feel excited and really geeked about the fight even though she already knew the outcome of it, but she still wanted to enjoy it to the fullest; so she started to emit a black mist from her body that would soon cover her entire body. She would then start to slowly walk towards tG with the mist covering, but what could it mean? Why would anyone do something so weird and odd? It was just one of many things tG would have to find out during their fight.

"Come tG, let's enjoy this till there's nothing more left to enjoy."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 pm

As the mist formed and Chusin began to walk towards the General, the General would simply fire two Normal Explosive Missiles at her, he wanted to test the mist to see what it was all about. Other than that, he would take a strange fighting pose, that had no real purpose other than to try and intimidate.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 pm

"That's what I'm talking about! Something like that attack is most wonderful tG! I know you'll keep doing things like this and that's what makes you so fun to fight with; you're full of tricks at any and every given corner!"

As she walked towards tG and the incoming missiles, she merely made a motion with her hand and the mist that covered her swarmed about quickly taking root in the ground in front of her and changing it into something living or more so like a dummy made of a lot of rocks. This dummy rock was different from normal and wasn't just an ordinary collection of rocks; not by a along shot since the mist got hold of it. The pail of rocks stood before Chusin and tanked the missiles like a champ and wouldn't take any physical damage from the looks of it since it was still standing.

"That's awesome! It didn't explode. I mean it wouldn't since it has the mist inside of it hehehe. Now go forth my dummy rock and attack tG with all of your MIGHT!"

So she said so it did. The rock dummy charged at tG with insane speeds that something of its size really shouldn't be able to, but yet it was rushed at tG like a train.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:53 pm

the General's Missile hit on target and.... well that was the issue, usually he could sense his Missiles and everything else of his down to the very particle it was made of, but these ones, they just vanished.

He would take not of this and begin moving backwards, it was probably a good idea to keep clear of that mist.

As he moved backwards, he would swipe his free hand infront of him. This caused the snow before him to explode upwards into spikes of ice that would grow and expand forwards in an attempt to meet up with the rock Chusin had unleashed. After this, the General would ignite his Verniers and begin moving upwards, attempting to get airborn.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 pm

"Gonna need to do better than that to take down my dummy rock hahahaha!"

She said as she laughed out loud; it was quite the site to see since she hardly ever got to use her abilities and stuff so freely, so she was going to do her best to make this fight as hard as possible for no actual reason other than to enjoy herself and that's it. The dummy rock wouldn't stop its charge till it was force to due to it being hit by the ice shards that would indeed pierce its rock body but wouldn't do much it terms of stopping it sine it just flexed that shit off like a boss and kept on charging to only notice tG wasn't on the ground anymore. Once it noticed that it took note of him being in the sky, the dummy rock grew wings out of its back and jetted towards tG once again; this time it had more than just its strength! With a little thought from Chusin, the dummy rock's arm formed into a huge sward and it would extend its sward arm and attempt to slice tG in two.

There was no second thought about it since Chusin willed it to do exactly that and nothing more. Now while that was going on, she herself placed her hands on her hips and started rocking side to side and in doing so the black mist dug into the ground and from the ground came even more dummy rocks and they numbered on the thousands! Taxing? Yes, but what was the point of doing anything if you weren't gonna go all in? She wasn't worried about the tax or anything since she had more than enough to spare for a long time.

"Now go my army! Bring me his head! Do not stop so long as he's alive! Burn everything to the ground if you have to, but I forbid you to stop, I forbid you to die, I forbid you to do anything else aside from killing him! NOW ATTACK!"

So it was said, so it was done. The massive army took flight and jetted towards tG like The Flash, each one arming itself with a sward, hammers and so on.

Return to “Citadel Nebligen”