There is nothing of importance to report.

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:39 pm

After walking in, she took a look around and kept looking around, she wasn't sure if this place was old or just dead as hell because she didn't see a single soul in sight, it was weird for a place this big to be this empty; though something else came to mind and that thought was "Did this guy kill everyone that was here?" which only made her feel some type of way. However, ever while doing what she was doing, she was still listening to her music and slightly busting a groove for no actual reason.

"Getting real sick of these scans you creep! Trying to find out my breast size huh? Wanna know how big my butt it or are you trying to find out what color panties I'm wearing? God you're weird and creepy."

This wasn't said aloud, but under her breath. She was still mad, but not as much for some reason. Once she got to the big old room they was stopping in, she noticed all the fancy things that was going on and the magical seats that appeared; she however didn't want to sit in any seats made by thins man because it may be a trap of some kind. So she just fell back and sat on a hyper think line that sprog from her shirt.

"Hmph!"
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 pm

After they all sat down, the General would use the Real Hologram System to call forth 3 clear glasses in front of, Alieth, Chusin and himself. Each glass would suspend itself in the air just as the table and chairs were.

"Feel free to take a drink, the glass will scan your tastebud and determine the right drink for you" the General would say as he picked the glass up and it began to fill with water.

After his glass filled with water, he would take a drink and set the cup down on the table.

"You're energy and life force, it screams Vescrutia, and that alone raises questions about who you are. But more importantly..." the General would say.

After a pause, he would look to Alieth then to Chusin, then to the table.

"If you are from Vescrutia, are you another of Khrona's pawns who seeks "Justice" and wishes to place themselves above all others?" the General would ask.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:36 pm

As Chusin and the General began to speak, Alieth would pick up her drink, as she did a fine ale, reminiscent of a Dragonic Ale from Bugonia 8 would fill the cup. As it did, a smile would overtake Alieth's face. It had been ages since she had a good Ale that wasn't the watered down crap this planet had. For now, Alieth would sit back and watch, she had never been to Vescrutia, but she'd heard a lot about it, and was curious about it.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:35 pm

She yawned a bit before picking up the glass, which would fill with the blood of her enemies; her cup was actually filled with the blood of those she'd killed over her long life time. It was weird that this creep was being so nice for better words, she didn't know how to act or what to even think anymore.

"Well it seems that you're not all bad, still a creep, but not all bad. Now as for where I came from, you hit the nail on the head, I did come from Vescrutia and many other places heh. That place is dying as of late, the life that it once had is slowly fading away sadly."

She actually felt a little bit sad to say that, but it was the truth. The planet was dying out due to no one actually caring about it anymore and that was a sad sight to see.

"Now as for the Khrona bit? No, I'm nothing like him, I'm not that self centered haha. While I do possess his abilities and what have you, I don't have his personality, well I did at one point because I was apart of the insanity and stuff; though that was long ago. However, he wasn't always a dumbass, he was actually a cool guy till he let power go to his head, which I also did at one point haha. Long story short, I'm nothing like him, you could say I got all the skills and not the problems hahahaha!"

She laughed a bit, remembering those days was actually hella funny.

"Good times."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:12 am

As Chusin spoke, the General would be listening and taking mental notes. Stuff about Khrona, Vescrutia, Insanity.

Insanity.

"Insanity, still lives, at least a form of it that can be contained and controlled"
the General would say, which was more of an idea and thought said out loud.

After that random out loud thought, the General wuld take a drink of water before dispelling the glass and summoning forth Earth's Kydarin Crystal, which he then began moving about in his fingers.

"Can I ask what brings you to Kwandrivia?" the General would say and ask.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:14 am

"Controlled? I can control it just fine, I mean it is apart of me after all, but that's another story for another time I suppose. Now as for what brings me here, well that's simple; I'm here because I travel a lot and this place was next on my list. Though now that I'm here, I have a new reason to be here and that's to get married, since you know, I'm in love currently."

She didn't blush, but if she did this would be the time she'd do it. She looked over towards here travel buddy and looked back a Tg, then at her glass.

"Yeah, that's my reason, but there is one more and that one is to find these items that will help me reach my goal. I mean I already have the power needed, just not the items needed to contain the power. If only you knew Tg."

This was the first time she actually said his name on this planet, since she knew who he was, but never bother to let him know that.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:27 pm

As Alieth sat and listened to them talk, she began daydreaming about her battles with the General, how he fought with machine-like skill, how he focused soley on the battle and at times winning, how he never gave up relentlessly assaulting his target. But she also knew he had another side, one that was more passive, and took the time to talk when needed.

"Nothing else like him" Alieth would think to herself.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:32 pm

"I wanted love, but that died, long ago, now all I seek is a way to bring that back" the General would say.

After this, a sad expression would overtake him, one that was different from the "monotone" one he normally gave off.

"But enough of that talk" the General would say retungin his facial expression to the "monotone" one he usually had.

"Have you thought about taking on any of the worlds aspects?" the General would ask.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 pm

"I wanna be a Sith and rule part of the world and kill you, because I'm a Sith."

She knew what she wanted to do and be for the most part, but she just didn't know much about where to find these places or where to find the people to teach her. Though she kinda had an idea, she just never put it into motion or rather she never thought about doing it to be honest.

"Hey do you have any spells books or like magical stuff?"
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:07 pm

"I know of places with magic, a lot of magic" Alieth would say, she knew about the Halcyon Kingdom.

"Maybe they have a library of tomes or something" She would say.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:13 pm

"I doubt that will happen, and even if you did, my body would just be rebuilt and my Banriu returned to it, just as I told Khrona when he mentioned similar things no so long ago" the General would say

"As for magic, I suggest the Halcyon Kingdom, but be warned, they do not like anything but their kind" the General would say.

"I can provide for you the robes and transportation of you so need" the General would add.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:08 am

"I like you TG, you're quite the guy if I do say so myself, but I also hate you at the same time as well because you make me sick because you're who you are."

She smiled a bit, as she started to think over going to the place that was brought up, so she could get her magic on and what have you. However, she still didn't find what she was looking for her, but maybe it could wait since she did need to get her magic on before hand anyway.

"Fine, but I want to look around here a bit more before I go. Maybe I'll find what I need."
Monsters

Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:55 pm

As the group conversed to one another, the room would suddenly begin to chill, as it chilled it dimmed and as it dimmed a fog rolled in. A moment later a loud cackling, much like the sound of bones would fill the air. With that, skeletal hands would begin to shoot out all around Alieth, so many so that she would have no time at all to move to escape them. Each hand would be imbued with 3rd rank properties that would cause time around Alieth to slow down to 1/16th of it's original speed. As time was slowed, the skeletal hands would begin grabbing at Alieth's arms and legs to hold her still. These sams hand would all spring up near every exit, every possible means of escape.

As for the General, he would find that he was completely unaffected by the hands and that the hands and anything related to them were unaffected by himself.

Just as they did with Alieth, they would attempt to do to Chusin, each Time distorting hand would lash out at her hoping to grab hold and cause her body to be affected by the time slowing.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 pm

As soon as the General's HUD Systems alerted him of the tempurture change, the General would kick into offensive mode, instantly turning towards Chusin, he knew Alieth was of no threat, but this new person, who stated she would kill him could be producing this. A moment later, hundreds of hands began shooting from the ground and grabbing Alieth. When they did, the General's HUD System was alerted of the time distortion properties each had. Immediately, the General would call forth the Banriu, and draw it's Core from the Shell. As he did this, a large spiritual pressure could be felt emanating from the blade, one with sadness, anger, depression and loneliness. This Core, in blade form, was the container for the General's Soul, and was his only means to combat spiritual stuff, and that was just what he saw right here and now.

"I give you one chance, one warning. Unhand Alieth, and leave, or I will be forced into attacking to get the Kulazian back" the General would declare, holding the Core Blade towards Chusin.

the General was not yet aware that it was not Chusin causing this, or that he could not affect or be affected by any of this.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:28 pm

"What are you talking about? I mean if I wanted to attack her in this way, I would've done it way before meeting you. Like seriously why would I do this when I know you'd react like this haha."

It was weird to see something randomly attacking, it was something she didn't think would happen in here and yet it did. So she moved out of the way really fast so to avoid the attack as a whole, since she didn't feel like having something she didn't know about touch her whatsoever. After she dodged, she looked at tG and wondered if he was behind this attack and just trying to use it as a reason to attack her.

"Sure you're not doing this? I mean you may be controlling that thing."

Return to “Citadel Nebligen”