There is nothing of importance to report.

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm

"Well you've known me for years now, so your body is in good hands hehe."

She laughed a bit before coming to a stop at the door that stood in front of them, it was weird that a door would be out here of all places and what was behind it? Everything seemed like one big trap, a trap she didn't want to fall into or for because she hated falling for stuff she knew was bad from the start; however her interests were peeked when Alieth brought up treasures and or goods.

"Well I suppose we could go and see what in there, but don't say anything when we got trapped and are trying to be killed by something."

After saying that she looked at the door closer and closer till she saw a pair of eyes and heard a voice. It was weird because she didn't think anyone even lived here, so it was safe to say she was creeped out a bit and being who she was she pointed at the door and from her finger shot a ultra thin needle; she was going to kill whoever it was behind the door instantly.

"I don't like creeps."
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:57 pm

Alieth stepped back from the door after hearing the voice.

"It it really him, what are the odds" she would softly say.

Not a moment later, Chusin would attack through the peephole, ignoring the voices request.

"We're not here to attack!" Alieth would say loudly, but by now, it was far too late.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 pm

the General knew it was Alieth, but this other person, who was that, he'd sensed their energy and it was familiar, like he'd encountered it somewhere before. But it was too late to investigate, as very quickly, his Variable I-Field would flare up protecting him from the needle that formed from Chusin.Almost one full second later, the General would appear outside of the castle gate, Banriu in hand.

"I don't know who are, or why you're energy and life signs are so familiar, but you've attacked the wrong castle, and I can't let it continue"
the General would say, he didn't attack right away, but was very defensive.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:15 pm

"What did I tell you, it was a trap after all and this is proof that I was right!"

She knew something was wrong with this place and this only proved her thoughts correct! She wasn't sure who this person was, but holding a weapon in hand wasn't a good call in her book and only brought about her pointing at the newly shown person.

"Who are you and what do you want? Lie to me or try anything funny and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do again. God, I can't stand creeps who pray on people."
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:03 pm

As soon as the general appeared, and went onto the defensive, Alieth would jump backwards while calling forth her Ryu-Tatsu from the Real Hologram system's storage system.

"Representative, Chusin, I don't think fighting would benefit either of you" Alieth would say, even though she would like to see the General beat down someone, anything or just be around.

She knew her Kulazian Curse didn't affect tG, so she had to be normal around him and open about things and do things how he might like them, and one of those things was resolving conflict, without much conflict.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:06 pm

"This is not a trap, you came onto private ground and attacked the resident. I have defended myself and these grounds. The fault lies on you." the General would say, still holding the Banriu in the defensive.

His HUD and RHS continued to scan Chusin, and Alieth, even though he already knew who Alieth was. But Chusin, her familiar energy and whatnot had to be figured out.

"State your name, planetary origin and why you have come all the way here" the General would say, not replying to Chusin until she did first.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:30 pm

"Oh I think fighting is the only way to deal with creeps like him and look at him, he clearly wants to get the beating of his life."

She wasn't about to just back down after someone who was creeping around suddenly drew weapons first on her, she just didn't see the logic in that, but maybe there was something she wasn't seeing? She knew she always overlooked the small things and that always lead to something happening and what have you, maybe she could hold back before attacking the creep.

"The fault lies with yourself you creep and I don't have to tell you jack shit jack! I mean look at you, up there trying to get info on me, but the tricks on you because there's nothing on me because I saw to that heh. However, if you don't want to fight then I'd drop the weapon since I clearly have no weapon in hand."

She didn't carry weapons because for her to do that she'd need a million and one arms to carry her weapon set, but still she wouldn't back down till the guy dropped his weapon first.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Alieth stayed back and simply watched. She wanted a fight, but knew the General wouldn't resort to one if it didn't benefit him in some way. Her eyes just kept moving back and forth, in an attempt to scan Chusin's energy and life force.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:20 pm

As soon as Chusin mentioned that disarming himself would end the battle, the General would drop Banriu. As Banriu fell, it would flash in a blue light and break into billions of chucks of light before disappearing as it was sent to the RHS's storage system.

"I ask this AGAIN, State your name, planetary origin and why you have come all the way here" the General would say repeating himself until an answer was given.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

"Wow if I was the type of person to attack someone while they left themselves wide open, I'd be a really bad person. On the hand, I've told you I'm not telling you anything, you're not anyone important or rather anyone I have to answer to, so stop acting like it; asking all these questions like I have to answer it."

She could have attacked him, but she knew that would be really lame and would only lead to more problems then she needed at the time. So she dropped her hand and sighed, she really didn't want to be stuck here talking to this guy which was wasting time; she had to find her thing and move on to the next thing.

"Look here creep, move aside so we can be on our way, we have important things to do."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:10 pm

"You are not going into this castle, it is my home and a resting place for the 27 fallen former residents I found when I first came here. They have been properly buried and I now reside here and keep the castle maintained" the General would say.

He walked towards the castle gate, which was locked from the inside. After getting to it, he turned back to Chusin and Alieth.

"You would be welcomed here, had you not so quickly attacked me through the looking hole" the General would say.

the General then looked to Alieth, whom he knew.

"However, Alieth Tsoyoi-so is welcomed, and you may come in, but not as my guest, but hers. But remember, once through these gates, you will be monitored and closely observed. You're initial impression says hostile, so I can't be too sure" the General would say before waiting for a response.
----------

Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Alieth looked to tG as he spoke to Chusin with his authoritative tone. A blush came over her face very quickly and she tried to hide it by covering her face as if she was cold.

"I'd love to come inside the castle" Alieth would say to the General.

"And I'm sure Chusin here would like to as well" Alieth would say.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Hearing everything the man said only made Chusin shrug, she didn't care, all she wanted to do was find what she was looking for and that was all and maybe get a little action in at the very least. However, what she didn't plan on seeing was Alieth blushing at that creep; it was something that for some reason triggered her massively. She didn't let it show, but she was a little or rather a lot of upset at the fact that this guy got a blush from just talking like a mega creep! In a act of pure anger she waved her hand across her ear and made headphones and started playing music because it was the only thing that would calm her down.

"Tch...if he thinks he's getting her...he's got another thing coming because..ugh!"

She said nothing, she just followed behind into the castle while listening to her music which was only keep her temper down a bit. She really didn't understand this strong rage she was feeling, normally it was just a small burst and she'd be fine; however this was different.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm

The gate to the castle would open and from it a warm inviting air would push out that seemed to defy the weather that was outside. As soon as Chusin and Alieth entered, they were both subjected to the General's many, many scans and whatnot. Everything they did would be tracked and recorded, it would also help the General get closer to finding out why Chusin's energies and life force felt so familiar.

As the General walked into the castle and Alieth and Chusin followed, he would look to his left and right then forwards towards the doors that separated the Great Hall from the hallways they were in. Quickly, the main gate slammed shut and a force could be felt behind the door, it was like a dense shield or something, perhaps the one that stopped Chusin's finger needle from before.

Soon after entering, the General would open the gates to the Main Hall. The entire area was dead silent, nothing but the breathing and footsteps that Alieth, Chusin and the General made could be heard.

Not long after entering the General would lead both of them into the centre of the room. As he did so, a metal disk large enough to be a table would form in the air at table height. After this, 3 more disk would appear around the table and the General would sit on one of them.

"Feel free to have a seat" the General would say to both Alieth and Chusin.
----------

Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Alieth would follow the General into the castle and hope Chusin stayed close, she didn't want to see how the General would react to someone touching his "prized" relics.

"He always did love old stuff" Alieth would think to herself.

After she thought that, she moved into the room and took a seat on the floor, as the seat and table were made for the General and Chusin's height and not hers. As she sat down, she put the Tatsu-Ryu on the floor beside her.

"You usually just stay on board the Faith of Heart, why the castle" Alieth would say to the General.

Return to “Citadel Nebligen”