There is nothing of importance to report.

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
Environment

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:23 am

The Grand Teleportal would whisk both adventures away from the safe confides of the Order and straight into one of Kwandrivia's coldest and harshest places, the Black Crystal Mountains of the Dominion Federation's Briaria Island. Luckily for them, this wasn't High Even territory, unluckily, it was cold, VERY cold. On top of that, their altitude was so high that the air was less dense and that made it harder to breath, but not by much. They would simply find that too much action would tire them out faster, unless breathing wasn't needed. Almost immediately, a fierce howling wind would crash into them, followed by snow, thick snow at that.

In the distance, there were mountains, behind, there were mountains and everywhere else was mountains. Who know why someone would pick such a place to adventure. However, if anyone had sensing abilities, they could sense that there was a valley, and a small village up ahead.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:08 am

"Well I new it would be cold, but I never knew it be this cold."

She said as she started to shake a bit. She was use to cold places, however this took the cake a one of the coldest places she'd been to; it was like she could hardly breath and seeing wasn't any better for her whatsoever.

"Damn man, this wasn't what I was expecting..."

Even though she was dead cold, she still needed to keep her mind straight and keep looking for what she was looking for, but being this cold wasn't making that any easier.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:00 pm

As soon as the cold rushed over Alieth, she would would shiver right down to her insides. As this went down, she would take the Elven cloak she was given before and wrap it around her head like a toque. After this, she would begin channelling Fire Elemental Ki through her body to warm herself up. As Alieth did this, she would start sensing vegetation and warmth up ahead.

"This way" Alieth would say pointing towards a very large mountain.

"My ability to sense Ki and life tells me there is vegetation beyond that mountain" Alieth would say.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:40 am

While she was shaking, she remembered something, something important! She remembered that she didn't get cold because she could control her own body temperature with her abilities; though why she forgot this is something she'd need to get into later on or something. In the mean time she started to look around trying to see if there was some place she could sit and relax rather then standing out in the cold all day. So she placed her hand out and from it a small black mist started to emit from her hand and it would start to spread like wildfire, the mist started to ascend.

"Ok little ones, tell me what you see. Go out far and return to me with you findings."

With that being said, the mist would disperse and Chusin would simply stand there and wait for a minute.

"So what's you're deal?"
Environment

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:12 am

As the black mist moved through the snowy blizzard, they would detect all sorts of... snow and ice and rocks. It was literally a barren wasteland beyond what Alieth had already found. The Black Mist would find a castle though, something Alieth couldn't sense as it was lifeless. Now it was up to Chusin to decide, the Valley or the seemingly lifeless castle.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 am

"What do you mean, what's my deal?" Alieth would ask Chusin, while she still focused Fire Elemental Ki through her body.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:51 pm

"Your story, everyone has one. Tell me about yourself you know, just so we can get a little closer so to say, wouldn't be much of a trip if we didn't do this now would it hahaa."

It was the least they could do since they didn't know each other all that well, so this was like the ice breaker do to say.
Environment

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

As the two walked on towards Either the Castle overlooking the Valley, or the Valley itself, they would not encounter any hostility, it seemd like nothing was out here and even if there was, it wouldn't be in such a storm.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:39 pm

"I'm from another world, or a dimension as I was told. In that dimension, I was part of the Sanctity Treaty, as the only Kulazian. If you'd like to know about them, the best way to describe them is a peaceful, sometimes too peaceful stellar empire of Humans and Mirdienegee. Where I come from is a fading species called the Kulazian, were too at war with one another to form any form of peaceful agreement like the Human's have. How I ended up with the Humans, that's another story" Alieth would say walking ahead.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:14 am

"Wow, that's quite the story if I do say, but nothing I haven't heard before or rather it isn't new to me. I mean my story is way better because its so full of inconsistency that it'll make your head exploded , like seriously it would due to nothing making sense. Though the best I could do is...well I'm just everything in a way, I have so many different bloodlines running though me that its crazy! While I'm my own person now and have my own bloodline, I still kept all the abilities and stuff that came from the past ones and what have you; all of it is in my little babies hehee. I mean you'd call me a God if you knew the things I could do hehee, but I don't even use those abilities anymore other then to mess with specific people. Also, you look good, not gonna even lie about that. I wonder if anyone claimed you yet? Hmmm, you should become my wife and join me on whatever it is I think I'll want to do at any given point in time heh. Still I find myself talking on and on about stuff that you really wouldn't care for or rather I'm assuming you wouldn't, sigh!."

This was everything she had to say at the moment, since she didn't want to keep on going on and on about silly stuff and her confusing past and life. She was trying to be the "Cool" type of people that people loved to travel with, but she could tell that she was just being odd or something like that since she always thought that. But in the meantime, her little nanobots came back to her with little information on what was out far and wild, though they did spot something that could be of use; something that she'd been looking for...something that would make this mission trip a lot faster.

"Well that's just sweet!"
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 am

"Something that is made up of different things but is one thing, sounds like Suwhenzetie" Alieth would say before thinking other thoughts.

"I can't be anyone's wife but the single person I love" She would say to Chusin, not saying anything to the "You look good" statement. She heard that ALL the time because of her passive, so she was just used to it.
Environment

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:28 am

As the two walked through the mountains and through the snow they would eventually make it to the edge of a mountain that overlooked the Valley below, to the left in the distance, they could both see a castle, frozen and derelict, but all ot's doors were sealed shut as if something was in there. Deep in the valley was a lake, some trees, and a large lakeside village.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:05 pm

"Awww come on, you can love me too; I mean I'm right here with you."

She wasn't too happy to hear what she heard, but she couldn't do anything about it except accept it and keep trying when the time called. She sighed a bit before she noticed that there was a castle like right in front of her, which was weird since this whole area was dead cold and she didn't actually think that anyone would be dumb enough to live in this part of the world.

"Well that's not scary at all, I mean a random castle in this dead place wouldn't have anything creepy or anything that would want to harm us whatsoever. Somehow I think this is a trap, its a trap."
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:13 pm

"I don't know if I should just give up my body without getting to know and be around someone for a long time" Alieth would say, and by long time, she more than likely meant a hundred years or so.

"Even if it's a trap, it could hold treasure or goods of some sort. I suggest we go in and explore. Who knows, it could be good training" Alieth would say as she walked up to the gate and attempted to push on it to see if it would just open.

"I don't think it's going to open without force" Alieth would say.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:20 pm

The Gate that Alieth would push on, would be ice cold to the touch, and might have even froze her hand to the metal if she hadn't had that Flame Energy running through it from before. As she pushed at the door, a small section of it would slide open just enough for two eyes to be seen peeking through. They would be around Chusin's level of height, so she would be the first to notice them.

"And who came all the way up the side of a mountain to try and venture into this old castle?" the voice would say to Alieth and Chusin.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Citadel Nebligen”