I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Lord Tensei's Quest; the General

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Lord Tensei's Quest; the General

Sat May 07, 2016 5:34 pm

As Lord Tensei shot through the sky by a powerful force surrounding his body, he would scour the mountaintops of the Black Crystal Mountains until he found the inner heart, where there seemed to be some sort of residence of sorts. Certainly, if Lord Tensei were seen, then someone would inquire why he was flying, or something like that, considering that he was presently a finely garbed pauper that had suddenly become poor and unfortunate on a planet that was supposedly organized by an ally, or rather perhaps 'non-enemy.' The General was a person that Khrona associated with rarely, but more or less it was just to answer some sort of inquisition of what he seemed interested in and Khrona getting upset after a while for one reason or another. That was how it usually went, but they certainly did go through many other engagements. He, and Erik Miller, who actually did stay on the Veritas for a while. That never came up in Tensei's mind before.

"No matter," he said, awaying his thoughts at the present, "That needn't be reviewed just quite yet. Instead, let me make sure no one sees me, so they can not know that I actually can do things, since that scares the indigenous life around these parts." He rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, no more wishing to think about how tumultuous that entire experience was. He couldn't stand discord, because he always felt like it meant that there was some of his time and energy wasted, and it was more than irritating to attempt to do something and it all just end up being wasted. "Okay, let me see..." The powerful force that was carrying Lord Tensei would suddenly expand around him and become light, no longer condensing around his body. It would be like a bubble popping, and the burst would gently carry Lord Tensei down right to the door like a parachute, of whose kinetic energy faded just before touching the ground so that Lord Tensei's feet would lightly tap the surface. He adjusted his garb and tipped his hat, knocking on the door.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Lord Tensei's Quest; the General

Sun May 08, 2016 7:46 am

The castle courtyard, the exterior and what could be seen around it were frozen in time, there were no footprints, no signs of people being here and no signs of any changes, at least on the outside. As the man approached the gates of the castle and knocked, the General within would be alerted. In fact, he had been alerted long before he arrived. After a few moments of waiting, a small section of the door would open up that was no larger than 5 CM high and 30 CM long. This hole was a viewing hole, one where the person in the older days when the castle was used as a castle could talk to the person outside and be safe inside.

(One of these, except without the "Keep Out" sign.
Image)

After the hole opened, a pair of eyes could be seen followed by a voice.

"And you are?" the General would ask?
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun May 08, 2016 1:51 pm

"Lord Tensei," he responded rather quickly, sizing up the person on the other side of the door. The eyes and voice seemed familiar, so Tensei figured that perhaps throwing out a familiar name might help out. "Uh. That is; Khrona Tensei." His attire wasn't too different from what it was on Vescrutia, since that was how he was most commonly known. A long black jacket, boots and gloves that covered his body head to toe. Usually, he didn't have his top hat on, but there was definitely a time where he wore that regularly. Probably when it wasn't going to get blown off by an explosion or something for no real reason at all. "Do you know the General?" He looked into the eyes of the man on the other side, trying to see if it was who he thought it was. If not, then this would be sorta awkward. Though his hair was blue now, in pretty much all of his Restrictions, he wore it the same way covering just one of his eyes, and worn short in the back but very long in the front, so hopefully the visual would be useful to anyone that knew what he looked like before.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun May 08, 2016 7:02 pm

By now, the General's passive scanning and the scanning his isolated castle has, had long since scanned this guys energy levels. After he mentioned his name, the pee hole on the door would slide shut and the sound of many opening locks could be heard. Soon the door would open letting a good blast of warm air outside that surely would feel relaxing to anyone stuck outside in the cold hellish frosts that were these mountains.

Inside the gate was a long hallway going left, right and large wooden door straight ahead. The hallway was built like any medieval castle and was made with large stone blocks, large smoothed tile and wooden floor and torches to light the area. Each hallway led to different wings of the old castle and the large door that could be seen lead to the castle's Grand Hall.

the General would wait for the Khrona to enter before shutting the doors behind him and before talking or asking anything.

----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 pm

"It's nice to be on the receiving end of this sort of stuff this time. It feels like I'm never the one to get to explore or enjoy places, since I was the one always making sure others did." He didn't even realize those sorts of things until he started adventuring around here. Lord Tensei stepped inside, following right behind the General whilst looking around the interior of his quarters. It seemed fanciful enough, but with a lot of security. Fortunately, the warmth of the air was lovely. Even if the Tensei were generally naturally accustomed to the cold due to their crystalline attribution and affinities, the feeling of coldness and warmness were still pleasant when applicable. "Ah, so it is you. Long time no see, hm? I bet you didn't think I was alive, did you?" Lord Tensei didn't know how things were about the Lost World too specifically, but he knew that most of them thought something that wasn't true, which was how they sealed themselves off. He wondered about the General, though, since he was relatively secretive, himself. It was already clear from his reaction to Khrona, but he was given the benefit of the doubt due to all of the things that happened.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 5:35 pm

After shutting and locking the doors, the General would begin walking towards the doors ahead of himself. At this point the General's HUD has already gotten a sense of Khrona's power here.

"I knew you were alive, and in the Veritas Universe, I just chose not to move there myself as I had chosen to remain here..... for now"" the General would say to Khrona.

After moving to the doors, the General would open them to reveal a moderate sized throne room, one that was extremely well kept and in a more posh style than the exterior and halls of the castle the Vagabond had already seen. At the end of the room was a massive statue, presumably of a former king that called this his home. Here the General would walk towards the centre of the hall before using his RHS to summon forth a table with two chairs, two empty cups and two plates that would form whatever Khrona desired in them to eat and drink.

"Take a seat" the General would say after he called forth the seating and food.

After doing that, he spoke once again, inquiring about something he himself had gone through.

"I see you too were stripped of power when coming to Kwandrivia's Universe from Vescrutia. It was the same with me leaving Vescrutia and arriving on Escellsia" the General would say.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 5:52 pm

"Yes, unfortunately," Khrona said, after having gone through the altercations to get to this point as it was. "Seems like the other worlds as a whole just aren't too receptive of anything outside of their boundaries, just like any life." Fear was certainly something that was a precautionary measure, and it was only natural to fear what is outside of your knowledge or control for a time. This much, Lord Tensei was very much aware of, even if he was not prepared for it to have come from a planet he'd like to think of as friendly and hospitable. These sorts of things were important for alien life to actually be able to become resident on the planet. This was inclusive to both for the planet dwellers to follow rules and the aliens, themselves, that may be afflicted, just like any other living being can be. "I mean, I don't particularly mind that much, it's more or less about how I was treated when I got here. The planet was hostile to my presence here, but the universe seemed to be receptive. That's important."

All the while he was talking about his time getting here, Khrona hadn't realized that he hadn't taken a seat yet. He did tend to ramble on whilst standing up or pacing, and didn't really sit much when he was actively thinking of things. However, the General was being hospitable and seemed to actually be a reasonable person to talk to, and Khrona being upset at the errors of another person wasn't fair to him. Things happen. "Oh, sorry, let me sit down. Hahaha." Lord Tensei grabbed the chair and pulled it out gently and delicately, not wanting to make too much noise, since for many reasons, it actually irked his own ears, and he was cognizant of how it might be to those of others, even if it wasn't actually so. The room was empty, but the echo definitely had an effect when silence was broken, and breaking a silence in a jarring manner had an effect of nails on a chalkboard at times. When he'd carefully and politely drawn his chair, he would rest himself neatly upon his chair, upright and looking at his old friend. He pulled himself up to the seat and would partake of some of the delicacies that would be created before him via the General's advanced technology, which he utilized much on the Lost World. "Fancy. I was actually wondering what your world looked like, since you stick out like a sore thumb elsewhere." Lord Tensei snickered to himself under his breath cutely, then lifted the saucer of his cup, which was filled with tea, in order to take a sip.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm

"Kwandrivia is far from my or anyone's world. In fact, this universe is not even the one I hail from" the General would say to Khrona, taking the glass, which soon filled with water and then drinking a bit of it.

the General held his hand out and from it, a life-like map of Kwandrivia would form http://www.kwandrivia.net/map. After he held his hand out and the map formed, each nation would be displayed in it's own pale colour, with the cities and places the General knew.

"Where Vescrutia had villages, Kwandrivia has nations, each with their own aspects and technology levels and even the people that make them up. One country is space faring, while another lives in the trees worshipping a deity that supposedly resides in a Great Tree. There are even pirates and steampunk locations. Only the Dominion Federation's cities are technological beyond that of earth in 2030." the General would say reaching down for the plate, upon which would spawn a soft pretzel, which was what he was craving according to what the RHS had analyzed.

As the General mentioned each place, the map would rotate around facing Khrona to show him each place like it was google maps

"As for hostility, any world is hostile to something that could wipe them out. Especially one who has been wiped out several times already in the past. It's not to say they are scared, they just want to protect things." the General would say, having no right to preach about fear, as that is why he had at least 12 barriers around him at all times.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Lord Tensei sighed, shaking his head and placing his cup down. "Honestly," he began, shrugging his shoulders, "As much as I understand that, there's no reason to protect yourself from something that has no harmful intent." It wasn't like anyone knew that, which was why Tensei had not reared up and instead retreated, since tactical retreats were important, even and especially in peaceful resolution. "And excuse me for not being able to communicate properly. Clearly, because I am a deity that has many universes sustained, I immediately think that others I know would understand what I'm talking about when I speak of entitlement and the like." Tensei had been in the Veritas so long hailing over it that he forgot what it was like to others that didn't do that. Khrona looked to the map that was before him and analyzed the dimensions of Kwandrivia with his eyes, keeping a mental note for later. "But if you're afraid of actually getting harmed by something stronger than you, you don't rear up and try to attack before it attacks you. You simply observe from a safe distance and intervene if necessary, because sometimes you end up just doing more damage to what you're trying to protect by attacking a potential ally or generally beneficial being." If there was a being that was wrong, there would always be an opening in whatever they were doing when they made an error, and certainly, someone would be able to see that error. "Beyond that, how have you been? And what do you suggest I do about my interaction with this planet...?"
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 am

the Map - http://www.kwandrivia.net/map/

the General sat and listened to what Khrona had to say. It was his own views, and the General would respect that. However he wouldn't reply to any of the beginning parts.

"I myself have been fine, while I do not control any territories, I do have myself this abandoned castle, which for the most part, I have left untouched, as you can see by this Throne Hall. I have moved up the ranks, albeit slowly and am now what Vescrutia would call Anbu. I still as I always will, remain independent and ally myself with no nation, despite residing in one. The only thing that differs from my time on Vescrutia until now, is that I have recently learned to tap into my Spiritual Energy and form Spiritual Barriers. OTher than that, I reside here, studying and learning all I can" the General would respond.

After he said what he said, he would dispel the global map and remain silent.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed May 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Khrona smiled warmly, lowering his head and letting his hat cast a shadow over his face, crossing his arms and legs somewhat casually now. "Oho? Learned of Spiritual Energy, eh? You know I excel at that, considering the Dusk was all about Spiritual Energy." Because of the General being more inclined to his technology, and the Dusk (before it's advancements) being more spiritually inclined in the old days, their interaction was minimal due to the disconnect and the environs. "Maybe we can have a nice little chat about those things, if you like." Khrona was, even if restricted, still formerly a 'Kage.' He didn't know what that sort of leadership role was here, though, but naturally the General would have remembered, considering the final bits of Lord Tensei's stay on Vescrutia and ascension off of the planet. He took his saucer to his face again, raising the teacup slightly and sipping once more. "You know I don't mind. Especially since I don't know what else to do here." There was always ascending the ranks, but Lord Tensei was tired of having to always restart and limit himself lower than necessary ALL the time. He'd been doing that since even the days of Vescrutia, and it was just a really bothersome trait that was in other life forms. Even though he knew better than to reveal to much power or to even exert too much, he knew his own boundaries and limitations and could adjust properly after observation and natural means. He was naturally harmonious, and would have adjusted to the harmony of this planet on his own, which would have naturally leveled and evened out his power, something like adaptation.

Lord Tensei set his cup down, finally ready to have a bite to eat. "You know, you and this 'I ally myself with no one' thing..." Khrona would say, lifting a hand to grab a cute little pastry that had appeared on his plate, "I remember you said something about your Sanctity Treaty. Does that have something to do with that?" Lord Tensei would take a soft bite of his pastry, which was filled with chocolate, careful not to let any of it gush out. He was a very perceptive and particular person, and messes of even the smallest variety really irritated him more than they did most. He gazed intently on his delight, yet still kept quite the open mind, ear and attentiveness to the General simultaneously, though eye contact was broken. "Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, how do I ascend through the ranks so these people can not think I'm just some commoner? That is really irritating, but I will definitely fit the part if that's what it's going to be." He wondered if any of them were ready to deal with a common Pedestrian or a Tourist, as though he were a normal Civilian, though he was certain that would actually be more troublesome to them to monitor a normal average everyday person, despite possibly being simpler to deal with.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed May 11, 2016 4:04 pm

the General would set his glass down. After this he put both hands together and bent over into some sort of Gendo-like position.

"You start at 7th Rank, like on Vescrutia where you began as Gennin. But, instead of Ranking with Exams. You gain ranks on Kwandrivia by doing missions, quests, fighting in battles, or stuff like that. The Order, whom I have yet to meet myself, then use some sort of magic or something I can't quite determine, to grant you Points. These points are banked in the Order's Bank vaults and spent to rank up. The best thing to do is show you in person, and have you do it first hand." the General would say.

He had no way to show off these points either, they were simply a system the Order used, and that was all the General or virtually anyone else knew.

"After you reach 4th Rank, or Jounin on Vescrutia, the Order then watches you personally and if you've benefited the world enough, or show considerable skill, one of them will approach you, and offer a rank up to 3rd Rank. After that, I do not know as I have never gotten that far. Ezekiel would be the best to ask." the General would add.

"Oh and about royalty here. It doesn't mean a thing. Think of it this way, on Vescrutia, I was never recognized as the Supreme Representative of the Sanctity Treaty, because on Vescrutia, nothing from the Sanctity Treaty but myself existed there. No one knew me either. So I'm guessing you'll be in the same boat here. Like me, you'll have to work your way to fame." the General would say,

It was unusual he had such standard talks with people. Usually he was ranting about how rules didn't make sense, or how he was going to unite the world or something. But right now, for one of the first times, he was like a teacher, using his vast knowledge over this world to help someone, who like he once was, is new.

"If I've learned anything from Vescrutia, and my Early days on Escellsia, is that you can't rush things, or else someone will be right there with a boot to stomp you back down" the General would say finishing.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Lord Tensei listened intently as he sank his teeth into his pastry, which was indeed a strawberry cake. It was rather sweet and delectable, and suitable for listening to the Generals instructions and explanations about the way this planet worked. Khrona was fortunate that there was someone here that knew him that could help him out, since otherwise, he would have probably just had to fight for survival like some sort of savage in the wild... Which wouldn't be bad, but it wouldn't be getting anything accomplished except determining power immediately in spite of destruction. He'd had enough of that, personally.

He sipped his tea soon after just as the General was finishing up, lowering his lids at the last part. "... I'm sorry that you feel that way," Tensei said softly, taking another sip. "However right you may be about the primeval territories that litter the cosmos, the truth of the matter is that not everywhere is like that, and they, knowing that you feel this way, cannot and will not interact with you for the reasons of being enslaved and being unable to get back to where they come from until they undergo the planet's rules. That's actually what it's like on every planet that cannot deal with outsiders well." Granted, the planetary systems were indeed meaningful, it was the universal orders that were actually much more strict and yet also much more lenient, given that the restriction is simply not to interact with an unsupported planet, until they have grown. Still, Lord Tensei and the Tensei Family were still something like 'incognito' to some interstellar beings, so he did not think too much of these things in his own insistence upon visiting Kwandrivia. "Honestly, if Vescrutia was hostile, I don't know why I wouldn't think that another place would be, as well..." Despite what the General said about how it wasn't about hostility, it certainly, at the end of the day, ended with the fact that there was something about power that was a certain sort of struggle, which was the only reason why powerful beings could not be allowed, in their own right, to do so... And if they did, they would be punished. "The Universe is so vast, yet so small, when it comes down to the common variables..." he trailed off, knowing he'd gone on for a wee bit too long with his thoughts.

Lord Tensei set his saucer down, breathing in heavily and sighing deeply. "Admittedly, you do have a point and are exceedingly correct in what you've said. I don't mind simply dealing with what must be done... I just want to be acknowledged for it properly. Correct and proper measurements, unlike with that other infernal planet." Lord Tensei's Eyes opened up, glowing a deep crystal blue. "I hope that won't be a problem. I get irritated when people make false accusations, testimony and bear any general falseness about me. You know how I get." He smiled softly, warming his expression lightly to keep things lofty. "This 'Order' sounds interesting, though. Should be fun, I think." At the suggestion of seeing Ezekiel, Khrona's brows were perked. "Oh? Eze, eh? It's been some time. Though, he might not know me in this incarnation at all." Tomon and Skelette were resident to this realm, and each of them were something important to Lord Tensei. Perhaps, if he were to talk to Ezekiel, those sorts of things would make some sense.

"Well, I'll do things in my spare time, I suppose. Couldn't hurt. I don't see why not." If it was really required to work his way into these sorts of things for recognition, and proof of intergalactic exchange wasn't supported, then perhaps through going through this form of clearance, as he would think of it, then it would allow for such recognition in the future. That seemed to be about all he made sense of this to be, summed up. "I'd love if you showed me around this place, honestly. But I also want to play around, which is what I was trying to do in the first place. I did actually come here to have fun, after all. Otherwise, I would have just stayed on the Veritas and tended to my own planet. She's growing well." He stared off fondly into the air; lucidly. Looking back, Lord Tensei was pleased with the outcome of everything, despite all these horrendous mishaps here and there. "Should I return to my First Restriction, whilst I'm on this planet?"
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 9:22 am

"Well, perhaps on your journey throughout the lands, Ezekiel can be visited once again, and even the Order at some point." the General would say dispelling his plate and drink, which returned the matter to an energy state and the energy back to the Kydarin Crystal.

"You don't have to do things here alone either. This world from what I learned does things together the best they can, as opposed to Vescrutia where everyone acted for themselves. Kwandrivia is thousands of years ahead of Vescrutia in that department, but it still has ways to go before I ask it's representatives, leaders and overseers to join the Sanctity Treaty. But as I was saying, you can find a partner of your rank, and do some missions and explore, perhaps have fun without trying to be a "god" for a while." the General would say pulling up the map of Kwandrivia again, or the map that was built to the best of what he knew.

"I suggest keeping within the confines of your rank, the Order, and many others do not like people going outside of the limits they impose. It's some sort of Order they created to keep the world from imploding in on itself as Escellsia did when I was there for the end. So just stick within the ranks, and most importantly, think of this not as Vescrutia, but as Kwandrivia." the General would add spinning the globe.

"If you'd like to I could be you're envoy, or better yet, I could have FAITH do so. I believe the last time you two met, she was corrupted by something on Vescrutia. If you'de like to, the two of you can travel together and explore, she's been dying to." the General would say.

"If you do choose to, I can Quantum Teleport the two of you somewhere, or use a Slipstream via the Faith of Heart" the General would say.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Lord Tensei furrowed his brow, his Eyes suddenly turning red when the General mentioned him to stop 'trying to be a god.' That was a no-no. "There Is No Trying. I Am That I Am, And That Will Be Respected, Or There Will Be Disputes." He could cover himself and hide his face, sure, but he would not lie nor be lied to. There is a difference between hiding and lying, and right now, all he was doing was keeping concealed. "I Will Not Have Untruth Before Me. I Will Ensure They Know Who And What I Am, If It Should Come Up, So Do Not Bring Any Utterance Up To Your Lips That You Are Not Prepared To Fight To The End Of Your Existence For. Words Are Important, Otherwise I Wouldn't Focus So Heavily On Every. Last. Single. Syllable That Cometh From The Mouths Of The Living. I Know Their Tricks Of The Tongue, And If I See It, I Will A Tongue Out And Slash A Throat." Lord Tensei was well aware of how dangerous he was, to even just the minds and hearts of those he interacted with, without even having to use his power. He was more than benevolent as a being, but also equally malevolent when provoked to that intensity. "Do Not Lie To Me. Do Not Ask Me To Lie To You Nor Anyone Else. I Can Remain Silent, But I Cannot Lie." It was clear that no matter what, respect was going to be an issue, and now, Tensei already saw how he'd be departing this planet. Now was only a matter of waiting for someone to inevitably invoke it. They had little choice, at this point. Personal discrepancies that were commonplace among many living beings rose up under the same circumstances, and Lord Tensei was already THOROUGHLY warned about how the other beings would be in reception of this. Proof came in many forms, and Lord Tensei was not worried about the veracity of his Godliness being proven. "Godliness Is The Same In All Dimensions. If I Am A God In One, Under Dimensional Rules, And Not Universal Rules, I Am One In All Others. If It Needs To Be Proven, I Can Always Have My REAL Body Revealed. I Don't Have To Touch This Planet, But I Can Stand Next To It All I Want To, And Bear Down Harsh Judgment Upon Everyone." His eyes were unblinking and unflinching. He seemed relatively upset, and nearly ready to rise from his seat.

"I Would Rather Be Alone Than Disrespected, And Kill What Is Foul Before I Allow It To Befoul Me. Believe That. And I Will Establish Power By Defeating Everything That Opposes Me, Both Tactically And Physically, Well Within Rule, Rhyme And Reason, With My True Self Bearing Judgment. And Then I Will Find Every Minor Flaw To Disrespect Whomever Has An Issue With What Is Factual, If We Cannot Come To Terms Of General Respect." If they would act like savages that could not handle acknowledging royalty from another realm, then so be it; Lord Tensei would definitely treat them as they were savages. "I Know How I Will Deal With Them. Trust, I Will Handle All Of Them, If They Have Any Questions Or Concerns. I'm SURE They Will Reveal MORE Than Enough Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Atmospheric, Energetic And Emotional Weaknesses Than I Would Care To Count, And I Will Have My Fill Of Cutting Them Down The Moment I Lay My Eyes On Them. Then I Will Leave, If It Turns Out That I Would Just Have To Deal With Too Many. It Would Just Mean The Whole Planet Would Need More Time To Grow WITHOUT ANYTHING Beyond Them Touching Them. In Isolation. Since Many Planets Seem To Like That, So They May Have An Absolute Order Over Only Their Territories And Not Become Part Of An Even Greater Order." It was clear that what the General said hit a nerve, and though it might have seemed like nothing to him, to Lord Tensei, it was like calling him some sort of animal, like when a human says a derogatory term to another when trying to degrade them by calling them a 'bitch' or a 'cur' or something along those lines. Lord Tensei would have none of that sort of slander about him, for lowering someone else for your own sake is selfish and prideful. If Pride was this place's greatest Sin as well, then this would be over rather quickly. No one escapes Pride if it's in them. Not without having to submit and accept something, and already, Tensei saw that they were still too youthful, just from the few experiences he had, to fully accept him, even when he was humble. "I Have Already Lowered Myself Enough. If Rank Means That Much To You, Then So Should Titles. And If You Ask Me To Lower Myself Any More, I Will Show You What A Beast Looks Like. I Will Be A Savage IF You Want Me To Be A Savage. I'd Suggest Letting Me Be As I Am, Because I Know How To Regulate Myself, Beyond This Order, BEFORE I CAME." After all this, still being degraded. Probably not intentionally, but this was why those who had higher power had to establish it, because otherwise, everyone would say 'Lower Yourself To Me' or 'Bow Before Me' when there was literally no need to. Royalty noticed when people made royal mistakes, or feigned being royal, not knowing how to talk to or treat royalty. The General did say no one would treat Lord Tensei like that, though, so he didn't dismiss COMPLETE savagery from his thought process. Maybe at least once, on one person, just as an example. He'd figure out who to snatch up whenever; that was a note for later, or perhaps, even simultaneously whilst he calmed himself.

Lord Tensei sighed, closing his eyes and restraining his Voice, which was that of a god. "Look, I've earned everything I've achieved, and no one's words will detract from that. I'm sure no one else would want someone being told they are something they are not, or that they are not something that they are." Khrona tapped his foot on the ground impatiently, now gravely irritated at having to think about countless errors piling up; error after error after error after error, like a simulator that could only general malevolent outcomes. "This isn't even my real body. Look, watch." From behind Lord Tensei, massive distortions in reality would cast around him and close him in, causing his body to flicker. The distortions suddenly came to a halt and formed a solid crystalline hand, which had lifted Lord Tensei from his seat. "I'm a Chess Piece, and my real body is the one moving me. That's why this won't work. I'm literally not a real person, and the real version of me cannot be seen nor acknowledged. But I can do a great deal of things other people can't. If my vessel is destroyed, I can just pick up some dirt and craft a new one. My physical flesh is nothing more than dust. Don't you understand that I cannot be grouped with normal people because my physical properties, even down to this extent, are simply different?" Acknowledgement would be an issue, but probably not if he just went out and made a scene somewhere.

"Oh, fuck it," he finally said, dropping himself back down into his chair and having the crystalline arm dissimulate back into the natural waves, where it could not be detected. "If you insist I go along with FAITH, then I will, but don't disrespect me anymore. It makes me extremely irate. There are DEFINITELY times where I'm allowed to stoop to lower levels, and that's also if I'm FORCED to be restrained, you know." I'm sure no one thought of the counterbalance that had to come into play in order for restraint to fully be utilized orderly. If a higher being is forced to return back to a state of restraint due to outside beings, they are able to utilize things that others do not yet know on a lesser level, which sometimes means actually resorting to being 'ethically cutthroat,' as one could call it. Well within the realm of rules, but still with the intent of absolute destruction, and done in a manner that was always well within the boundaries of any ruleset. This, in particular, made Lord Tensei think. "Hmmmmmmm..." He tapped his chin for a bit, then smiled, his eyes glowing crystal blue. "...You Know What? Don't Mind What I Just Said. This Sounds Like Fun. When Can We Be Off?"

Return to “the General - Castle Nebligen”