As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

In the heart of the Black Crystal Mountains is a valley that cuts through the mountains. Alongside the tallest peak known as Odin's Peak, there is an old wartime castle built by the Federation in old times. It was built to serve as a hideaway fro the king in the event that the nation was attacked and taken over. Because of such, there is no direct link from the castle to the ground, the only know root was a long tether that has long since frozen and rusted away. Now the castle sits as a memory, or would have if not for the General flying up to it and taking it for himself. Now he calls this place his isolated residence.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Adventures of Chusin and Alieth

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 pm

As the rock dummy came towards the General, he would begin pulsing his vernier to that he was shot backwards with instant velocity. Luckily for him, his augmented body could handle the g-forces of such movements. As he shot backwards, he would begin descending as he knew the verniers could only handle so much before they became too hot. It was something he chose to keep, even if the Sanctity Treaties level of technology could easily prevent it. While moving backwards, he would swing the Shell Blade upwards so that it;s hammer-like blade would slam into the sword that was aiming to slice the General in half. His body would also multitask while he was clashing with the dummy. While he did so, 16 Explosive Missiles would spawn before the General, and all fire outwards in a cone in front of him aiming to hit anything in their path. Some would detonate point blank as they struck the dummy infront of him.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:29 pm

"Oh wow! That was awesome!"

She said as a lot of her rocks were blown up and the rest either avoided the rockets or just got blown up like the rest, it wasn't anything she was worried about since there were a shit ton left to fight and what have you. While she was sad that she lost a good number of them, she just had the other ones take its place and keep bombarding tG with sheer numbers and brute force since that was the whole point of the rock dummies anyway.

"This is awesome tG! You're better than I thought and I am impressed. I mean you never do disappoint truth be told."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm

After firing off the 16 Missiles, the General would fire off 16 more. His bombardment was continuing... As he fired them, he would dispel any weapons he had out and would use the RHS to create a steel two handed sword in his hands. After this he would begin moving towards Chusin.
----------

Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 am

After being treated poorly on the planet of Kwandrivia and having taken a leave, Khrona, otherwise known as Tensei, returned to this place by setting his 'Lord Tensei' piece down where he heard his name and sat there eavesdropping on Chusin. "So That's What Chusin Is Telling People...?" Lord Tensei muttered after being left by Khrona and now being relatively powerless due to the nature of this very fearful planet. "... Nothing Chusin Says Is Ever True, But It Doesn't Matter Because I Need To... Inspect Some Elements." So, Lord Tensei, under the strict jurisdiction of this planet, would move behind Chusin, Alieth and the General, following them cautiously so that he could find out what else they were up to. Khrona was just bored.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 am

"tG this has been more fun than I thought, but I guess its time to take this a little more seriously if I do say so myself; I mean I could keep sending these rocks at you all day and you could keep destroying them left and right since they don't really do much aside form attacking. So I guess I'll fight you for real since I know for a fact that you're holding back quit a bit and I'd love to see what you really can do truth be told."

Once she saw tG make his move and started to head for her, she took her right hand and focused a massive amount of her energy and nanobots into the center of her hand; once this was done the nanobots would start to take shape and her energy would start to circle around the shaping nanobots. Once that was done, the shaping nanobots and the energy that surrounded it would take a actual form that could be seen as a something and not just a mass of mini robots and energy. Once what she had made was within her sights, she took hold of her new weapon and by far the best weapon she'd made as of now since anything she'd make after this would be mediocre at best.

"Well tG, this is my best weapon! Meet Nyx!"

This wasn't some random weapon she just happened to have, it was a weapon she just made using a good half of her powers and boy did it take its number on her and her little army didn't help either so she was a little wore out, but she wasn't about to give up whatsoever. So with this new sword she made, she would aim it at tG, but rather than attack tG directly she would use the very gravity in the area to crush him flat before he could ever get close enough to her to do any types of clashing.

"Now fall tG."

She said as the sword started to glow black and the pieces that made up the sword started to spin really fast, so fast that sparks could be seen coming off of it. Now with everything set, she would use her power through the sword to cause the gravity in the area to become 100x times heavier. Not only would this cause the ground to cave in, but it would also cause her little rock army to be crushed or rather crumble back into small rocks.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:30 pm

The Gravity would hit the General and instantly trigger his barriers. Each would activate at the same time and quickly begin siphoning energy from his Kydarin Crystal, who's energy source was the nearest star to it. As each barrier was spawned, they would each try and counter the Gravity Well. The weakest of these was the TR011 Troll Barrier, this would start out weak, and grow stronger the more it was subjected to anything, and since this Gravity was constant, the barrier would quickly grow in strength. This was on top of the Variable I-Field that would protect him from Physical Attacks like the ground below him and then there was the Energy Jammer that countered energy based attacks. This was a battle of pure defence, perhaps Kwandrivia's strongest defences, against an attack of pure gravity.

Because of all this, the General was pinned to the ground, in a large crater trapped inside his barrier, or he made it appear this way...

"Try all you may to break down these walls, but like all others, you have failed" the General would say
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm

"You only fail when you give up tG, I have not given up just yet. I still have some gas in the tank, so don't think that you're going to get out of this with a few marks here and there hahaha."

She said as she started to make her way towards the grounded tG, she was going to strike him down with her new blade and hold his loss of his head for as long as she lived! However, her idea of doing that was going to be cut in half due to the one thing that she forgot to keep a tab on and that was her limit, which as reached quite a moment ago and because of that limit being reached she started to stagger a bit while she walked towards tG before almost falling over.

"Darn it, why now? I'm so close to winning this! Come on body just hold out a little while longer, that's all I need you to do for me."

Though she wanted that more than anything. it wasn't something she could just make her body do without a set of consequences being thrown in the mix, but she couldn't just back down now since she had tG right where she needed him to be. It was a thought provoking matter; on one hand she could throw in the towel and save herself the stain or she could force herself to go beyond her limit and put herself in danger, It was quite the dilemma, but she was a fighter so she was going to force herself beyond the limit!

"Go big or go home!"

Once she made up her mind she was already near the area tG was located at and she looked at him and with her blade in hand she dashed towards him aiming to strike him down and claim victory!
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:18 pm

As Chusin dashed towards the General who was pinned under dense gravity inside his bubble shields. He would use the RHS to call forth 4 blast of fire. The first was orange, the second red, the third blue and the final white. Each would shoot out like a magical fireball, but was actually dense balls of propane gas that had lit on fire. As this was going on, several dozen AK-47 were begin spawn directly infront of the General, each one instantly falling to the ground. This was going to be used to form a dense wall so when those propane balls exploded the General could use that moment to escape, if it worked.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:57 pm

"Smart move!"

Chusin was indeed caught off by this attack and it didn't help that she was basically tapped out at this point. So with that being the case, the gravity that was holding tG down would be released and he'd be free to move about.

"Time out!"

She said as she used what little power she had left to shield herself from the explosions.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:58 pm

As soon as Chusin dropped the gravity, the General would flare his Vernier and jump backwards out of the crater. As he did this he would come to a sliding stop on the ground.

"If you are too exhausted, I can take you back to the Order or the nearest capital city" the General would add.

After that he would wait for a reply.
----------

Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:33 pm

"I mean that would be nice since I do need to rest cause doing all of that was more or less taxing on my body and boy was it overkill. I mean my legs hurt, I can hardly see straight and so on. There's just so much stuff going on right now that I don't think I'll even be able to walk to the place you're talking about more or less even more from the spot I'm currently in haha. Ouch."

It was indeed painful to even laugh like she just did and with the amount of pain she was in, she wasn't going to be moving for a while, so her standing up was nothing short of a feat to ride home about truth be told.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm

"I'll take you to the hospital, but after that, you are on your own" the General would say.

After he spoke, 8 energy-like wings would appear over his back. At the same time these wings appeared, his eyes would begin to glow faint blue and lines that resembled a PCB board would flow across his eyes. A moment later, particles would begin flowing from his wings outwards.

When this had finished, a bright light would flow across Chusin causing her body to be ripped into molecules and be Quantum Teleported to the Order's hospital. From there, the medical staff would fix her up and whatnot.

The General had to go to the Order anyways for something so this trip wasn't a waste.
----------

Return to “Citadel Nebligen”