As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Undead Attack on the Wizard's Guild

Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Undead Attack on the Wizard's Guild

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Tactical Arms quickly took note that the undead were ignoring him, he looked onwards without paying attention to what was behind him. Still in flight modem, Tactical Arms hovered by the ceiling before speaking to Zhanytos.

"It would be best if I broke off from the group and searched from the other." Tactical Arms would say to Zhanytos, he didn't fire his guns or anything, just in case the Zombies did take notice of him.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:05 am

>Upon entering the hallway, the group would find that it continued on for several yards before splitting off in three directions: left, right, and straight. Directly in front of the 3 way fork stood a single zombie with a wand in his rotting hand. Upon seeing any living beings, he would swing his arm in arcs, releasing shots of magical energy at whomever came towards him. The remaining zombies in the entrance hall slowly started to congregate towards the hallway, following their prey, while no other hallways or exits seemed to be available, unless one wanted to head back towards the entrance.

Meanwhile, the pokemon's tornado blocked the zombie's spells and detonated in a flash of wind and flames a few minutes after it was launched, further weakening the floor and walls caught in the blast. As Yue left, the zombies attempted to follow, but fell to their demise into the cavern below. Upon rounding the corner, Yue would come nearly face to face with a small crowd of zombies, 5 to be exact. 4 of them seemed ordinary, run of the mill undead, while the 5th carried a large treasure chest across his back. A looter zombie. The looter, upon seeing Yue, would emit a high pitched screech before bolting in the opposite direction down the hall and into a room beyond, clearing not wanting to lose his booty. The other four became concerned with Yue's brain, and quickly, for zombies anyway, started towards her, arms outstretched, drooling, the whole bit....moaning "brains, brains..."<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:24 am

Actually I was hoping you would stay with us!!

*I would yell back towards the robot before running into the entrance of the hallway ahead. Upon entering the hallway, Quake, Prometheus and I would slow, seeing the zombie, who would probably start blasting magic bolts at us a few moments later. I quickly yelled a command to Prometheus, who bound forward, unleashing an [Inferno] down the hallway, targeting the zombie, which would probably be liquefied upon contact, and which would probably take care of any spells cast as well. I turned and unleashed several hieroglyphs through the air towards the following zombies, each hieroglyph upon contact would further the already rotting condition of the zombie(s), hopefully causing them to simply fall apart as the decay consumed what was left of them. Quake, meanwhile, used [Dig], burrowing a large hole in the wall to our left and began to make us an escape route towards one of the hallways beyond the zombie, allowing us to avoid it and the after affects of Prometheus's attack.*

Come'on! Follow us!

*I would yell back at Tactical Arms, before Prometheus and I followed into Quake's tunnel, heading for one of the hallways beyond. Whether TA followed or not, the tunnel would close so that the zombies wouldn't follow.*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:49 am

After being told by Zhanytos that coming with him would be the better of the ideas, Tactical Arms would follow. Still in his jet form, he would hover through the opening in the wall Zhanytos just made.After he went through, he would notice the wall close up. After this he reverted to Humanoid form and began walking, albeit several meters behind Zhanytos.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:34 am

From the centre of the Order, from where Mirg touched down decimating the city, a single point of powerful Ki Energy could be felt throughout the entire city. It was inviting, warming, and signalled the end of Ignatius and for all who survived to come to it.
Yue Ying
Civilian

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:34 pm

"Treasure?"

Yue had thought as she saw the treasure looter zombie scamper across the room after locking eyes with her. The four zombies were in the way though. From his mouth, Ixiya let out a large [Electroweb] to keep the four detained and hopefully the fifth from running away as well. Regardless of whether or not that hit, Levi shot a large [Hydro Pump] to further the damage of the [Electroweb] that was shot previously.

"Break through!"

Sheba reared a leg back and kicked it in a round, a wave of fire sweeping over the hallway [Fire Spin].
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:03 am

>As the pokemons' attacks hit, the undead would began to dissolve away, though not entirely from the attacks, but also due to the sudden defeat of Ignatius. All the undead in the Guild did the same, dissolving into thick purple mist, which was soon siphoned out of the area and pulled back towards Excelsior. All the undead except the looter zombie, who continued to scamper into the next room, disappearing momentarily out of sight until Yue entered. Meanwhile, as Zhanytos, TA, and company continued on down the hallway they chose, they would come upon a large room, a room which had a hallway connecting at the other end. The inside of the room was a bright yellow-gold, and contained 5 pillars, each of different heights, and all covered in many small circular facets. Atop the middle and highest pillar stood the Looter Zombie, who cackled and watched from above. The moment Zhanytos, TA and Co. entered or Yue entered from the other side, the room would suddenly shift, the pillars would start to rotate in place, while all of the facets began to emit magical energy, shooting small blasts of energy every which direction, turning the room into a chaotic mess. Clearly this was a high level wizard training room...one which they would have to traverse through in order to get to the looter zombie above....<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:10 am

*Upon coming near the entrance of the room, I skidded to a halt, Prometheus and Quake stopping quickly on either side of me. I peered into the room, my eyes narrowed, looking across it and attempting to make out what was inside and beyond. My Chaos Awareness had just perked up, sending shivers down my spine, telling me something was the matter with the room beyond.*

It might be booby-trapped...

*I said, quietly, thinking aloud, while Quake stamped his feet against the floor impatiently. I narrowed my eyes and placed a hand over my forehead, attempting to block out some of the glare coming from the bright room, attempting to see into the hallway beyond. I thought I sensed something...though I couldn't make out what. There was definitely a disturbance out there...a flash of powers and energy I could sense...but I couldn't sense a person or persons, not yet.*

Hey, can you use your tech stuff to see into the hallway opposite us...?

*I spoke towards Tactical Arms, turning to it behind me, wondering if the machine would have some ability to detect that I didn't.*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:32 am

BEfore he came to the entrance of the room where Zhanytos was, Tactical Arms would stop just behind him, about the distance he was during the time he walked. As he stopped he looked directly into the room then shaded his eyes with his free hand from the bright flashes of magic.

"I can not, my "eyes" were not given any special properties beyond those of a human" Tactical Arms would say

Tactical Arms would try his best to see into the room between the flashes fo magic, but that was proving too difficult for his eyes to adjust between the flashes and the non flashes. After his failed attempts he would look back at Zhanytos.

"I suggest sending something in to scout. Are you able to make a replica, clone or something of that variety?" Tactical Arms would say.
Yue Ying
Civilian

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:22 pm

After the zombies had dissolved into a murky mess, Yue rushed to the door which the looter zombie had gone into, not nearly going into it yet. She peeked around the corner to look, her Pokemon behind her faithfully. Her throat seized into a soundless scream as she nearly got hit by a beam from the room. She bent down quivering, afraid for a moment. Sheba's warm flames next to her comforted her enough to stand once again, holding the wall for support. What to do...she blinked, thinking to herself. From what she managed to peek, the beams of light were coming from the pillars. Maybe doing some damage to them would do something?

Yue pointed to the doorway, looking straight at Levi. The Horsea made a small trumpeting sound, but cocked his head curiously, unable to understand. She put a finger.

"Stay."

Pointing down.

"Twister."

Blew her whistle three times.

"Into that room."

Pointed to the room.

Levi reared up, understanding, and blew a [Twister] into the room with the pillars, the tornado-like ability moving through the room to destroy anything it could while it raged on its path. Yue and her Pokemon, however, stood safely outside of the room, with the hope that it would do some kind of damage or even knock the little Loot Zombie down a peg.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:47 am

>As the [Twister] shot into the room, it would begin to buffet the pillars, damaging them a little, as well as causing some of the facets to be pulled from their pillars and be flung this way and that across the room. As the twister would come close to the middle pillar, a sudden and loud electrical buzzing could be heard, as from the central pillar a wave of some sort of magical EMP was emitted, causing the [Twister] to die out almost instantly. All the while, magical beams would be shot across the room in every direction, though somehow not damaging the other pillars or walls. Some of these beams would naturally pour out into the hallway on either side, threatening to harm any who were there if they were not cautious. The looter zombie staid where he was, watching and moaning from his vantage point, also seemingly unaffected/untargeted by the room's lasers.<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 am

*I let out a yell of surprise as the magic missiles shot out from the room towards us. I dove to the side, as did Prometheus, but not before I saw Yue on the other side, coordinating with her Pokemon to attack the pillars. Quake also moved out of the way, though much more slowly, thus taking some damage from the beams. Thankfully he was pretty sturdy and it didn't take him down. I got to my feet beside the wall, trying to not become overwhelmed by the chaotic energy emanating from the room. It was almost too much to take, started to give me a headache, at which point I began to suppress my chaos awareness so it didn't affect me so much. I turned to TA eventually, my face focused in thought.*

I think we need to help damage those pillars...maybe we can stem the flow of all those magical beams.

*After saying this, I turned towards my Pokemon, signaling them with several commands. Prometheus and Quake took their positions on either side of the doorway leading into the battle room. On my signal, Prometheus used [Inferno] at the same time Quake used [Rock Blast]. The two moves met in the space in front of the doorway, where a shining Hieroglyph appeared, signaling my creation of the Chaotic Event. The result was three rocks covered in burning flames, which hung in the space around the Hieroglyph for a moment, as the beams came across the space. The Hieroglyph would pull in the chaotic energy of the beams before detonating, launching the flaming rocks towards the pillars, one for each pillar in fact. I waited, almost holding my breath, waiting to see what the damage was.*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Tactical Arms too would target the Pillars. After targeting the first of the pillars, Tactical Arms would draw his Plasma Cannon and take aim at the closest one. As he took aim the cannon would begin charging taking a few seconds to reach full charge. After this, a radiant echo would shockwave through the area and a massive bolt of plasma would rocket out of the gun at speeds so fast the gun would immediately turn red. After the shot was fired. Tactical Arms would retreat while using his Defence Rod to shield himself from any attacks that might come after he fired the shot, while he fired however, he was wide open but did everything he could to keep the shot steady and aimed properly.

Return to “Grand Assembly of the Archmage”