As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Undead Attack on the Wizard's Guild

Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Undead Attack on the Wizard's Guild

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:35 pm

\While the main attack near the center of the City continued between Mirg and the Order Members, undead and spirits swarmed into various other areas of the City, attacking anything in sight and causing mass chaos. Now, there was a chance for others to step up and defend the great city of the Order.

The gates of the Wizard's Guild suddenly came under siege as dozens of undead zombies and skeletons broke through them, uttering their horrific cries and bleeding into the guild through the broken gate. They quickly swarmed through the guild, attacking wizards along the way and eventually making their way towards the Wand Vault, where they would quickly break in and start pulling out wands....Undead with Wands....It was indeed as chaotic as it sounded. The undead ravaged the Guild with spells, causing fires and rainstorms and swarms of locasts to wash through, causing utter chaos. Someone had to stop them...before the undead broke back out and unleashed all hell on the rest of the city..../
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Re: Undead Attack on the Wizard's Guild

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 am

*A little while after the initial mass of undead broke into the guild, I would come upon the scene, moving across the rooftops as normal. I saw the decimated gates of the Guild and let out a low whistle. I had come to know what powerful magics were within those gates, though I never went through them myself. I could feel the chaotic energy building inside the place, which only drew me in more. Before moving in, I pulled a pokeball off my belt and threw it down, summoning Prometheus the Charmander from it.*

Time to take out some zombies, buddy.

*I called down, and Prometheus let out a little roar in respond. We then descended to the streets, and made our way towards the guild, ready to enter the place and start fighting the Zombies within. I held my Naginata out ready to slash apart any undead that I saw, while Prometheus entered with [Growl]'s, attempting to lower any enemy's offensive ability.*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:58 am

Tactical Arms was till in the area when the undead hit, they mostly just ignored him thanks to the fact he wasn't living, Thundarius's mass teleportation also ignored him, again, he wasn't alive. Soon, Tactical Arms would find himself in the mess that was the Wizards Guild, all by accident of course. Tactical Arms, while shooting his main linear rifle at zombies was gradually being pushed backwards towards the main doors of the Guild. Inside the guild, Tactical Arms could hear that someone else was fighting, and that was his best chance to be safe, he wasn't too good of a fighter himself.
Yue Ying
Civilian

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:24 am

A trio of Pokemon were released from their Pokeballs it looked like...a girl with a canary yellow backpack could be seen holding a small whiteboard in a hallway. Her presence was easy to find...she was the only one blowing a whistle in the vicinity afterall. After a few whistle blows, the sound of a flame blast and the crushing of furniture and other homely things...Yue was trying her best not to destroy everything but it was difficult considering there wasn't a lot of space offered at the Wizard's Guild. Upon her shoulder was Ixiyah, who was throwing a few long ranged moves around like [Electro Web] and [Electro Ball] by himself. Sheba, who had just finished releasing a timely [Fire Spin] in a room, was floating to Yue's left, while Levi was looking in every room very seriously on her right. He had a heavily stored [Hydro Pump] in his snout, it dripping like a leaky pipe. She commanded them with her whistle, yes, but also by tapping her left foot or right foot to let them know which of them she wanted to hear the next command. A complicated system, certainly, but it seemed to work for them.

"I hope everyone is okay...these things just appeared out of no where!"

Yue Ying thought as she made her way further down the hallway, trying to cleanse the place as she did so.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:30 am

>The undead outside the guild were few and far between, allowing Zhanytos to approach the Guild's door's with relative ease. Those undead that were there ignored Tactical Arms for the moment, instead shuffling towards Zhanytos and the strange orange and yellow lizard, whose growls made them slow only slighty, giving them only a small amount of reluctance to attack.

Meanwhile, inside the guild, Yue would be faced with a small wave of undead who were unarmed, those that didn't manage to acquire any magical items and thus were cut down easily by her pokemon's attacks. However, this case was short lived, as soon a small crowd of undead approached her from down a nearby hallway, 3 carrying wands and the other two holding handfuls of small vials, each with a different colored liquid inside. As soon as they took notice of Yue, the first charged forward with his vials, rushing towards Yue and her group tossing one handful towards her and her companions while keeping the other handful in his grasp, heading straight for Yue herself. The others held back, apparently not seeing Yue as fast the their companion, though they would catch on soon....<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 am

*Those undead I encountered on the way to the guild gate I quickly ran towards, using the long reach of my naginata to slice and dice them before they got too close. Those that hesitated at Prometheus's growl would suddenly be blasted with a [Flamethrower] from the pokemon's mouth, blasting the undead back and igniting those who were hit by the brunt of the attack. Once we drew closer to the guild's gate, I took notice of the strange mechanical being standing there. Man in a suit or robot? I wasn't sure, as there was no way to really tell. However, the undead seemed to avoid him, giving him a clear opening to blast them apart. Once I was within ear shot, I called out to him.*

Hello there! Are you heading into the guild...?

*I continued fighting what undead were left with Prometheus until I reached the gate itself, keeping an eye out there for more undead, in case they were going to try and sneek up behind us.*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:59 pm

As Tactical Arms moved backwards, he took note of the undead ignoring him, and stopped his rifle from firing. As this happened, someone began to call out to him, from outside the Guilds Gate.

"After everyone had left, my sensors picked up a female life form from within the Guild. I can no longer determine where it is, but I know it was detected from within" Tactical Arms would call out, his voice oddly, perfectly human sounding.

Yue Ying
Civilian

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 am

The ability came out before her command did; a torrent of bubbles came from Levi's trunk, [Bubble] colliding with the vial's contents. The contents either slid over or under the bubbles and fell to the floor, sizzlingly menacingly more than likely, or it was stopped by the bubbles altogether. With shock, Yue fumbled the whistle before giving strong commands. Sheba raised her arm, moving it to the side before waving it in an enchanting manner as if casting a spell. [Fire Spin] came rolling out from it to scorch the enemy. Hopefully...just hopefully...it didn't attract the rest of the zombies too.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:17 pm

>Once Zhanytos, Prometheus, and TA destroyed the rest of the undead outside the doors to the guild, the area would be left empty, for the time being, allowing them to enter the guild uncontested...though once they were inside, that was a different matter.

Meanwhile, the vials seemed to be more fragile than they looked, or perhaps their contents just more volatile, for as they collided with the bubbles, the vials exploded violently, unleashing magical shock waves, which causing fissures through the walls nearby. Meanwhile, Sheba's flames hit the first few undead, those holding the vials and incinerated them upon contact, but also destroyed any vials they were holding. The resulting explosions unleashed havoc across the hallway between the undead and Yue, leaving a wide gap between the two groups with nothing between except the dungeon floor beneath, some 50 feet down, a drop that would kill most. Thick chunks of the wall fell from the weakened walls soon after, and by this time the wand-wielding undead had taken notice of Yue and her companions. The first of the tree waved his arms, and wand as an extension, in the usual zombie sort of way, and unleashed a spell, causing the falling debris to suddenly change direction and come hurtling towards Yue and her group, probably crushing them flat if they were hit. A second of the undead unleashed a few spells of his own, shooting several jets of magic towards the group after the debris landed, the spells themselves upon hitting would cause a small magical electrical storm across the area. The third of the undead stood in a stupor, gazing longingly at his own wand....clearly mystified by its power and metaphysical prowess...unaware of the fight at hand for the time being.<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:30 pm

*Once the rest of the undead had been cleared, I turned to stand near the strange robot-droid thing, nodding at his information. Prometheus wandered over to my side and I pulled another pokeball from my belt, ready to summon a second comrade.*

Alright, why don't we see if we can get her to safety...and if we can cause some chaos along the way.

*I winked at the droid, before turning towards the guild gates and tossing the pokeball towards them. In a flash of light, Quake, my Rhyhorn, appeared in front of them, sweeping dirt back with his feet in preparation of a charge. I gave a short shout and Quake shot forwards, using [Drill Run] to blast forwards, clearing a path into the guild for us, with Prometheus and myself running along behind. Before we disappeared into the guild, called back to TA, motioning for him to follow us. Hopefully he could keep up...*
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:53 pm

After Zhanytos called for him to follow, Tactical Arms would do just that, he quickly transformed into his fighter mode and shot into the building, probably keeping up with Zhanytos with ease, after catching up he would hover beside him for the time being.

"If you ever need a support platform, I can become one that docks to your back providing you with hovering capabilities, flight, additional weapons and more, all depending on the support form I take" Tactical Arms would say.
Yue Ying
Civilian

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 am

As the falling debris came hurtling at the group of Pokemon plus trainer, the bug on Yue's shoulder charged up an [Electro Web] shooting it at the debris to slow it down. After a short amount of time, he also released a [Spider Web], a web to also slow it down further but with no electrical element...this was with understanding that the first [Electro Web] was more than likely going to be broken. If the debris failed to slow down, Yue would run and duck into one of the rooms, hopefully to get away unscathed from the torrent of spells and slowed debris. If the large debris actually stopped in front of them, Yue would duck/curl behind it as cover from the spells. When the spells would slow at some point or another, Sheba and Levi would simultaneously do a [Tackle] on the debris to hurtle it back towards the undead at high speeds.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:58 pm

>As the small group made their way into the guild, it wouldn't take long for them to encouter zombies. The Rhyhorn only made it about 10 feet into the guild before he started to blast through zombies and undead, those hit were tossed aside or shredded by the pokemon's move. However, the undead were thick in this area, some 2 dozen loitered about the main hall entrance after the Rhyhorn cut a path through their numbers. Those closest to the companions would began attacking, the others taking a little longer to respond. Those closest to the Rhyhorn, once his move ended, would also begin to attack. As the Rhyhorn ended, he would come close to the arched opening of a large hallway that led out of the great hall, deeper into the guild. The undead, as before, would ignore Tactical Arms.

Meanwhile, the first of the bug pokemon's webs slowed the debris enough for the second web to stop them and hold the chunks of wall in place, which also blocked the second zombies spells. As the debris were then hurled back at the undead, the two undead paying attention would dive backward, while the third, still examining his wand, would be crushed under the thick chunks of wall. After the dust settled, the two remaining undead would struggle to their feet, drawing forward, uninhibited by the rising dust since they weren't breathing in the first place. Both remained behind the debris pointing their wands over the wall chunks to cast spells at Yue and her companions, unleashing jets of magical flame and waves of piercing air, attempting to harm their opponents.<
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:08 pm

*I continued to follow closely behind Quake as he plowed through the undead, and as he did, I scoped out the area, looking for the entrance to the rest of the guild beyond the main hall we entered into. I saw it beyond and called out to my companions in response to seeing it.*

Keep pushing through, only combat those undead you must...we have to find that girl before the undead do.

*I whipped my Naginata in a blurr about me, cutting apart those undead that came too close, while hieroglyphic tattoos moved across my arms, glowing, ready to be fired outwards. Prometheus followed close behind me, unleashing [Flame Bursts] at near by zombies, blasting groups of undead with flames that blasted them back and burned them. As Quake's attack ended, he would find himself close to the opening, with undead converging on him. He stomped the ground, using [Bulldoze] to attack through the ground any undead coming at him. Those undead hit by the wave of ground would also be slowed, even if they weren't blasted backwards or thrown to the ground in the first place. Rhyhorn would then continued towards the hallway opening with Prometheus and myself closely following behind.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:39 am

"...!"

Their survival wasn't something that Yue had expected. The chasm that had formed between the two parties was now beginning to get annoying, considering her group was a little better at mid to close range fighting then long range. Levi and Sheba looked to her with expectation, wondering what they were to do now...their wall was gone, so Yue first took cover. Giving a sigh, she blew her whistle with a few stops in between. When they came to counter attack, Levi released a [Twister]. It, hopefully, would pull all the magical attacks that the crazy undead were doing recklessly and also give them some time to escape. Yue fled the way she came midst the, hopefully, confusion from the [Twister]. There were better things to do then sling abilities and spells at each other till the whole building went crashing down. At least there was promise of relocating a battle. Yue had just rounded a corner, the same corner she took before she first entered, waiting to see if there was anything interesting.

Return to “Grand Assembly of the Archmage”