USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Re-entering the Temple: Remkaze becomes a Jedi

Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re-entering the Temple: Remkaze becomes a Jedi

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:33 pm

◘It had been about 6 months since the last time I entered this temple. This time it was under much more favorable circumstances, for I wasn't here to defend against an army of zombies and undead, but rather to learn. I slowly made my way towards the doors of the temple, seeking to gain entrance and be inducted into their order. If no one was at the doors, I would enter in and seek someone inside to ask about becoming a Jedi.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Re-entering the Temple: Remkaze becomes a Jedi

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

To Tactical Arms, the 6 Month Time skip had gone by extremely fast. He'd stayed behind in the Jedi Temple to work as a member of the staff. His job was easy, it was simply to great people arriving at the temple, by speaking any of the known Kwandrivia languages. He had done this for some time now and had quite the assistant to one of people in the temple.
Therefore as Remkaze approached the gates, Tactical Arms would be the first person or machine he saw.

“Welcome to the Order of the Jedi, I am Tactical Arms, Temple Greater. How may I assist you” Tactical Arms would say.

Tactical Arms looked at Remkaze, knew who he was from before, but chose to say the normal greeting, as per his job.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:03 pm

◘Once the droid spoke, I turned to face him, a little puzzled that I was being greeted by it rather than a sentient or especially a Jedi. Still, I smiled lightly at the droid, and replied.◘

Hello there, I'm Remkaze. I'm looking to join the Jedi Order.
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 pm

"I can take you to where you need to go, old ally" Tactical Arms would say as the doors to the Order would open.

"It's nice to see you again" Tactical Arms would add as he walked through the door to lead the way.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:53 pm

◘I nodded towards the droid, though with an odd look on my face as I followed him. After going through my mind several times of all the droids I had come across, this one I could not put a finger on as to where I met him before. As we walked, I would inquire.◘

I believe you have me confused with someone else...I'm not sure we've ever met.
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:41 pm

"It would seem I have" Tactical Arms would say keeping quiet after this.

He could have sworn this was the man from before, but that was months ago now and who knew what was going on inside of Tactical Arm's ever changing Mind/Core. Such was the issue with giving a machine sentience and a human-like brain. Things were bound to be skewed, just as they would a person.

Tactical Arms would begin leading Remkaze to the Hall where the Jedi who would give Remkaze his Sabre and Crystal were.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:41 pm

◘I gave the droid a small smile, but kept any comments to myself, instead just taking in how the temple had been rebuilt and following close to the droid so as not to get lost to wherever he was taking me. I kept my eyes out for places I might have seen while I was here, though with all the reconstruction, I doubted much would be the same. I also kept my eyes out for any Jedi we might come across...I was excited to see them in action with everything I had seen while defending the temple. They seemed like such an intriguing group of people.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
NPC

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:11 pm

As they moved through the Temple, they would move past several chambers on their way to the central chamber. Some rooms had training Padawan, some had teleportals to the Hospital, some had Droid Maintenance facilities. One was even a shop where a Dark Elf was working with a Human to build their first lightsabre. At the far end of the hall they were walking through was a wide open, but enclosed room, at the rear of this room was a Dwarf. A rather short one for his age and species. He was looking over many weapons, but was searching for one in particular. On this Dwarve's hip was a battery pack and wire, this wire lead to a Protosabre.

the Dwarf payed no visual attention to his surroundings as he worked away at the construction table, but by now, he already knew both Tactical Arms and Remkaze were coming.

Tactical Arms
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:33 am

Tactical Arm moved into the room with Remkaze, but when he got to the centre of this room, he came to a stop and stood where he was, and watched. He made no movements and did not say anything.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:28 am

◘I followed TA as we continued on through the temple, glancing into the various rooms we passed with interest, wanting to see the padawans at work, but also somewhat surprised to see the others. When we passed the lightsaber building area, I began to slow slightly, wanting to get as close a glimpse as I could to see what I could. In the back of my mind I remembered still having the lightsaber and parts from raiding the temple area after the undead and vicar vanished. Wondering if they would be some use to me later, I made a mental note to keep them handy and continued on with TA. Once we walked into the large room, I followed TA towards the dwarven Jedi, who didn't seem to notice right away. I kept silent as well, unsure if I was supposed to interrupt the dwarf and introduce myself or if I should wait. Deciding the Jedi probably had superior senses, I decided to keep silent and wait, standing patiently next to TA.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
NPC

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:15 am

"I see another has arrived" the Dwarf would say sliding his hand beneath his cloak as he turned to face Remkaze.

After this, the Dwarf would close his eyes.

"You've come seeking the force, and in doing so have already taken the first step" the Dwarf would say.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:35 am

Yes, I have...

◘I replied quietly, watching the dwarf with slight hesitation. I wasn't sure what to say otherwise and was a tiny bit nervous about this initiation into the Jedi Order. I was excited to learn how to connect with the Force...and eventually build a saber as well, so that helped me to suppress my anxiety and remain calm and collect, watching and waiting for the Master to guide me in whatever I needed to do.◘

...And I am ready to learn.
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
NPC

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

"The force, it flows through everything living, and is all around us. It surrounds us and penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together" Saber Master Jorn would say.

"You might have already felt it, or you may have already tapped into it without knowing. But today, regardless of the past, you will learn to connect to it willingly, and make it your ally" Jorn would say.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 pm

◘I listened intently to what the Jedi Master said, what he began to reveal and teach me about the Force. I nodded my understanding, but remained silent and calm, waiting to be further instructed to do.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:11 pm

:Bump:
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler: