They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Undead Attack on the Jedi Temple

Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Undead Attack on the Jedi Temple

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 am

◘As the undead began to decay away, the droids deactivated, and the Vicar disappeared, I became still and silent, listening and feeling around the area with magnetism/metal control. I knew something was up...though I wasn't exactly sure what, I could feel there was a sudden stillness about the area. Deciding to investigate, I continued onward, heading straight for where the Vicar once was, deep in the Temple all while keeping to the shadows. Once arriving at my destination, I began to poke around, looking for crystals, lightsabers, and other loot that might have been left behind....◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 am

From the centre of the Order, from where Mirg touched down decimating the city, a single point of powerful Ki Energy could be felt throughout the entire city. It was inviting, warming, and signalled the end of Ignatius and for all who survived to come to it.
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:23 pm

After following after the Droideka which seemed to go so much faster than I, the collapse of it made me skid to a stop in caution. Of course the first thought was that this was a trap...one where it would make my guard fall for a moment and it would snatch my life up as a result. But the disappearing undead and the sudden quiet of the temple made me think otherwise. Quietly I went to the Droideka which was lying on its side, motionless. I tempted to poke it with Reinhardt, but a feeling of regret swept over me as I thought the idea and realized it came from the spirit disagreeing with me. If I poked it with the needle end of the parasol, more than likely the spirit would wander off somewhere else and I'd be left without a defense-- I mean, partner. A sound of scrap metal scraping on the floor was heard as I kicked it a little instead. Certainly dead...or it malfunctioned entirely.

"Weirdo..."

I muttered a little, looking at the Droideka one last time before stepping back and glancing at the rooms around me. The whole area was desecrated due to the undead going rampant. Tables overturned, curtains ripped from walls, pottery and decorations ruined. Shame. It was so unsightly that...I set Reinhardt against the wall ("You did well today, rest for a bit.") and moved over to an overturned long table. Pulling on a leg with both hands, I tried to right it back up again.
Environment

Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:41 am

Remkaze would find a few useful things, to a Force User that was. There were lightsabre hilt parts, a few older low power proto-sabre parts and a single gleaming lightsabre crystal that was used to test the parts when they were formed into the Hilt. There was also a Lightsabre left over from the Vicar that had left. Other than that, the room was silent, empty and peaceful.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:05 am

◘After looting through the area, I found and pocketed the saber parts, crystal, and Vicars lightsaber, deciding they might be useful later. I then left the area, heading back out through the temple in search of Elodie, wondering where the person was then I heard before.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:

Return to “Order of the Force”