You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Undead Attack on the Jedi Temple

Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Undead Attack on the Jedi Temple

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:29 pm

\While the main attack near the center of the City continued between Mirg and the Order Members, undead and spirits swarmed into various other areas of the City, attacking anything in sight and causing mass chaos. Now, there was a chance for others to step up and defend the great city of the Order.

The hallways of the Jedi Order would suddenly be plagued with undead zombies and skeletons, dozens of them running through hallways, breaking into mediation chambers, stealing lightsabers, accessing holocrons, and causing mass chaos everywhere. Someone had to stop them....before the undead learned how to use the Force!!! They might become unstoppable then..../
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Undead Attack on the Jedi Temple

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 pm

◘A little while after the undead began to swarm into the Jedi Temple, the gate would suddenly close and begin to twist into a messy barricade, strong enough to keep at least more undead out...for now. A dark shape, meanwhile, would move through an upper balcony, surrounded by a dusty aura. Upon reaching the balcony, I moved through the opening easily, pulling the door open with my metal manipulation magic. I crept through the hallways beyond, the dusty aura of my special metal, Jinukoium, continued to surround me, shrouding me to help disguise me as a simple shadow. I continued to move through the temple, hands ready to manipulate the metallic dust around me, or draw weapons if I met any undead. All the while, I made my way deeper into the Temple, looking for a security room that would help me access the rest of the Temple.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 am

"Take that!"

Whack.

"And this!"

Whack. Ha. Serves them right. Unless they're supposed to be in here. I don't know, I've never been to this place in the Order.

In one of the large meditation rooms, I stood in the middle, swinging my parasol like a bat at the undead. Halfway through trying to follow Zhanytos to find some answers, I managed to actually lose him and end up here instead of...well, where ever he ended up. This must have been what he, and I, was sensing all of a sudden while doing that mission in the Pokecenter. The feeling of something coming and that something being very big. Before I knew it, I was fighting skeletons and the general undead in a building that wasn't too familiar to me. Oh, no, wait...I think I've seen this building before...where the hooded men would come out from. I believe they called themselves Jedi? Knowing the name doesn't mean I knew what it was exactly.

I stopped for a moment to pull a card from [Gamble]...it was...

Holding out Reinhart horizontally, I aimed for the closest undead. A bolt shot from the parasol right at the undead, hitting it with lightning and then crossing to the next undead, and the next, chaining the electrocuting spell to try to either fry them completely or to destroy the nerves that would end up paralyzing them.
Monsters

Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:23 pm

As they moved through the Temple, both of them would soon find themselves attracting the attentions of the Undead, most of them were Undead apprentices, and most had the power to sense other living beings. The Undead, some with Laurentian Rifles, some with VibroBlades, a few with Coliginosity Magitek Blasters, all of them would begin swarming towards the two, some firing shots from their Blasters and Rifles, and others, picking up their speed and running straight towards the two, suicidal with weapons in hand. Far off, in the depths of the Temple, a single, powerful undead 5th in Rank, was assembling a Red Crystal Lightsabre. As it assembled it, it began absorbing some crystals into it's flesh, most of which would begin to glow, without a Chamber to house them, their energy was being spilled everywhere, the Undead Jedi, was a ticking time bomb.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 pm

◘The first few undead to cross my path would find themselves suddenly cut apart with blades that suddenly formed from my dusty aura of Jinukoium, the special metal that I had created. The metal dust, manipulated by my magic, lurched outwards and took form of spinning blades, like large shuriken, slicing and dicing the undead from multiple angles and heights. Directly after slicing an undead, the weapon would dissolve once more and be called back into my aura. Those undead which possessed ranged energy based weapons would find their shots blocked/absorbed by the Jinukoium dust shroud around me, which kept me protected while I also dodged out of the way of the attacks best I could while using my metal manipulation in attempt to disarm whatever foes I came against, both ranged and melee. When the undead swarms became too thick for such conventions, twin Scythe Chain-Whips suddenly extended out from my sleeves and whipped around, slicing in a blur around me to dispatch any undead that wandered too close, all before disappearing under my sleeves once more, as though they never existed.

As I continued through the hallways, I attempted to remain as stealth as possible, dispatching the undead as quietly as possible and with as little noise as I could make, moving ninja-like, the metallic dust around me making a little more noise than sand blowing in the wind. However, despite my attempts to be silent, there was another with in the Temple who did not have the same approach...a someone who was even attracting my attention, much less then undead. I quickly made my way towards this person, while keeping an eye out for the control room like before, wanting to see who this person was...and why they were being so loud.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 am

The undead with the Jedi weapons didn't exactly scare me since, heh, again, I've never really been in this part of the Order. As soon as I saw the rifles, I gave an annoyed sigh, turning to them with a swift pivot of my heel. I held a hand outstretched, palm forward towards the undead. A brilliant spark from my hand shone for a moment and soon formed around a square, grid-like shield made of the electricity. Static rippled through the shield menacingly. Any bullets hitting it would be sparked towards the undead as soon as it hit the electrical surface, the bullet ricocheting rapidly in a random direction. In the other hand, Reinhardt appeared to open by himself, the lacy black parasol giving a strange and dull hum. Any magical bullets that were shot at the shield by the blasters would be absorbed by him, giving a soft ringing sound. If any undead decided to make their way towards me, the shield would roast them, sending large jolts of electricity into their bodies and hopefully stopping them in their tracks.
Monsters

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 am

Some undead were just that stupid, they, without thinking walked right into Elodie's shield, sending electricity through them. The undead at the rear, continued to fire, even at the undead that moved forwards. The undead at the front were being used to weaken the shield, while the gunfire from the rear would be used to force the shield to remain up.

Zhanytos, would find that the undead would quickly thin out the closer he got to the person waiting. The "heards" eventually disappeared until only one or two zombies could be found. But then, without warning, the hum of droids could be heard. The sound of metal on metal was next. From around a corridor to Zhanytos' left several Droideka would roll into the hallway before stopping to stand. Immediately they began firing at Zhanytos. From the corridor to Zhanytos' right, several Standard Battle Droids would walk out of a room, they would all begin chatting before they turned to notice Zhanytos and begin firing.
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 am

((I'm Remkaze, btw~))

◘I continued making my way towards the person making all the noise, only to stop when the droids appeared. I clicked my tongue in annoyance as the cloud of metallic dust around me swelled to form a spherical shield suddenly brimming with electrical energy. The constant firing of energy from the droids weapons would be absorbed by the shield in the meantime, as I worked to destroy them. I kept myself facing the Droideka, as they posed a greater threat, though I quickly motioned behind me, causing a wave of electrical energy to blast backwards out of my shield, attempting to fry/knockout the battle droids with pure electrical surge.

After creating my shield and attacking the droids behind me, I turned all of my focus upon the Droidekas, quickly thrusting my hands towards them. From the metallic dust shield around me formed two small spiked spheres of Jinukoium about the size of a golfball each. These both were fired towards the nearest Droidekas, each sphere charged with a high amount of electrical energy, in attempt to punch a hole in each droid and unleash a flood of electrical energy through their systems, hopefully enough to overload them.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 am

The constant fire on me would be fine, happy to see that they were keeping up their attacks. Reinhardt had started to sparkle a little and now was glowing softly with a purple ombre light. I gave him a twirl, smirking a little as the last blasts hit Reinhardt and magically the parasol shut close. Though the shots continued, they instead would curve and be sucked into the parasol like a blackhole. The ombre light began to shrink away from the handle of the parasol, getting deeper and deeper purple as it moved closer to the tip. When the end of the parasol began to pulsate, tongue sticking out from my mouth a little as I concentrated on the enemies beyond the electrical shield, I lunged forward with him like a rapier. The tip exploded into a large beam at least three feet high and three feet wide, concentrated from blocking all that firing. For the second or so it stayed in its place, the beam would at least kill the enemies in front of it, but even the wall behind them began to crumble rapidly. I pivoted quickly in a circle, nearly flinging myself off my feet just from the sheer power that Reinhardt held for this moment. The beam would, hopefully, cut through the undead like butter.
Monsters

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

The electrical energy struck the droid easily filling their systems with electrical energy and shorting them out. They all collapsed to the ground like ragdolls. The droideka w were a different story. At first they resisted the metal spikes, but soon found out that pre-programmed battle maneuvers were there downfall. As the Metal spike was against the shields, the droids thinking it was safe to fire, did so, only to have the spikes electrical energy fill them up and short them out, just as the others had done. With the droids down, the way to the chamber where the Undead Jedi was lay clear.

The undead soon found their own blaster energy being used against them, and being slow, and undead they had 0 chance of moving out of harms path. The beam would lance through them like they weren't even there, and would travel beyond that blasting a hole through the wall revealing a single Droideka, that was now activated and saw Elodie as a threat. Undead or not between it and Elodie, it would begin firing shots from it's blaster arms before curling into defensive mode and rolling out of the hole and down a hallway to the left.
Umbrix
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:07 am

(This is a bump for Remkaze.)
Remkaze
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 pm

◘After finishing the droids off, I pulled the spheres of Jinukoium back towards myself, where they reintegrated back into my shield. I didn't want to waste resources, nor be held up. Directly after calling the metal back to my shield, I started off down the hall once more heading towards where I had heard the noise from before, looking for its source, and any more undead that may be around. While I went, I kept to the shadows to avoid detection and used my shield to help blend in there as well. Should I come across the Droideka that was attacking Elodie, I would launch another electrical sphere at it, attempting to take it out just as I had the others.◘
Abilities

Weapons
Spoiler:
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:16 am

Little hesitation came as I pulled Reinhardt back, semi-closed, and dashed to the right of the broken wall to dodge the Droideka's lasers. With the hand that was not holding Reinhardt, I pressed my fingers together to obtain another card from [Gamble], turning it over quickly. I barely managed to glance at my result...

...before throwing the card in between myself and the broken wall. The card flew in the middle like a normal one first before floating and suddenly expanding what looked to be an area of effect. The radius was generally rather large (10 meter x 10 meter) since the card was a high draw. It's effect was gravity; anything within the effected area was significantly slowed, such as any undead that were left or the Droideka's lasers if they were still being shot at me and any enemies within the area would be lifted as if in a no-gravity zone. Wasting little time, I sprinted out from my hiding place while making sure to not run face first into lasers or shots aimed towards me; I may seem to have an afterimage as I also was being sped up a decent amount only within the area of effect

"H-Hold on...! Wait...just one...minute...!"

I dashed as quickly as I could after the rolling...thing, out of breath. Whatever it was, it looked like it had something to hide. And guess who it was gonna be that would make it spill the secrets! A little voice in my head warned that the thing wasn't a person, but a machine and that it couldn't exactly be tortured so my plan could possibly be moot. But it was better then staying in that room with those undead. It would be difficult to stop the Droideka after I see it now, though, considering.......I pressed my fingers together and felt nothing light up or feel energy pulse...I had already used the entirely of the [Gamble] card on such a large spell before.
Monsters

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Immediately, every droid in the area, would stop moving, stop functioning, shut down or just remain motionless. At the same time, the undead would begin dying, crumbling, falling apart, decaying. As they decayed, a purple/black mist could be seen flowing away from the crumbling corpses. All the mist, in the order would do this, all floating to the top of Verti's barrier and waiting there for it to subside. If the barrier did go away, the mist would return to Excelsior or the Pumpern Bar.

However, at the heart of the Jedi Temple, the undead Jedi was still waiting, although not to challenge Remkaze or Elodie, but instead for Order's from Mirg, it's new Ruler, it's new Commander, it's new Tartiarian Ruler. the Undead Jedi/Vicar was motionless.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:20 am

>Once the undead had all vanished, a spiritual gate would open near the Vicar, who would step through and vanish, traveling back to Excelsior where he belonged. This left both Remkaze and Elodie alone in the vacant Jedi Temple, alone, though together, as silence settled over the area and the rest of the Order.<

Return to “Order of the Force”