I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Mass production

Miles Mods and Arsenal is the shop owned by Miles Seiler. Outside of the shop are signs displaying things about genetic modifications with images of people breathing fire, having mechanical arms, and even having steel skin. There are also images referring to unique weapons and armor of the exotic nature. Below the signs to the shop is a sign that say the slogan of the MMA "Shaped your way, whether genetic or materialistic."
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mass production

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:39 am

*Rat had approached the shop wearing his platecarrier and all his gear as usual minus the guns and weapons. Looking at the shop he admired his work and entered with the prototypes in hand after a rapid trip through flight using his motorcycles advanced technology.*
Nicholai
Civilian

Re: Mass production

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:41 am

*Nicholai was sitting behind the desk at the time admiring a few of his nano bugs infront of him petting them as if they were his pets. When he heard the door ding as Rat entered he shooed the nanobugs away to explore the store.*

"Greetings my friend, how is the manor suiting you?"
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:43 am

*Rat smiled*

"Very well thank you. I came to the shop because I want these bullet and grenades prototypes mass produced. I would like 2,000 of each type of bullet per gun I possess, and 200 per grenade prototype."

*Rat would say gently placing the bad down full of prototypes.*
Nicholai
Civilian

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:47 am

*Nicholai looked over the bullets and grenades sending one nanobug to admire and diagnose the prototypes each.*

"For you? I will say 50 gold credits plus another 20 since you do owe me for the manor. I am still working out prices so you are lucky."
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:51 am

*Rat heard the currency used here and looked down disappointing.*

"Damn I only have the currency of my home town."
Nicholai
Civilian

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:54 am

*Nicholai smiled*

"It's alright, I can set up a tab for you. Just make payments whenever you can my friend."

*Getting right to work he gathered the prototypes and made his way for the back and came back empty handed. writing up a piece of paper showing the order.*

"How many guns do you possess?"
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:22 am

*Rat thought over the amount of guns he had.*

"About 14 or so if all my m4s count as one ammo supply."
Nicholai
Civilian

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:23 am

*Nicholai was surprised at this.*

"That is alot of guns, if its for all those guns then the price will be about 100 gold credits. That alright?"

*Nicholai would write up the invoice and give Rat his copy*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:25 am

"That's alright. Let me know when they are done"

*Rat took the invoice and left heading homeward*
Nicholai
Civilian

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:25 am

*Nicholai went straight to work mass producing the bullets and grenades according the the calibur of the guns he required them for.*

Return to “Miles' Mods and Arsenal [MMA]”