You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

cleanup of the shop.

Miles Mods and Arsenal is the shop owned by Miles Seiler. Outside of the shop are signs displaying things about genetic modifications with images of people breathing fire, having mechanical arms, and even having steel skin. There are also images referring to unique weapons and armor of the exotic nature. Below the signs to the shop is a sign that say the slogan of the MMA "Shaped your way, whether genetic or materialistic."
Nicholai
Civilian

cleanup of the shop.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:22 am

*Nicholai limped back into the shop where it had been trashed. With his ribs still injured with a grunt of pain he sat down in one of the few stable chairs left and released his tiny nanobots to start breaking down the mess and repairing the damage at a slow pace due to his injuries playing havok with his concentration.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Re: cleanup of the shop.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 pm

No more than a few minutes after he had sat down and released his nanobots to clean the mess, the young brunette was examining the area with observant brown eyes. On her back a giant canary yellow bag perched, offset by the wispy oriental clothing in soft pinks and peaches. A yellow bug could be seen on the shoulder, its eyes closed and it looked to be sleeping. Anyway, what was she doing in the marketplace? She certainly looked out of place. When her eyes caught Nicholai though, they lit up quickly. Yue scrambled to him while opening her bag and pulling out a whiteboard that larger than what the bag could handle and a simple blue marker.

.By the time she approached him, these words were written very neatly on the whiteboard:

"Excuse me...are you Nicholai?"
Nicholai
Civilian

Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:01 am

*Nicholai read the whiteboard and spoke in a thick russian accent*

"Yes that would be me, sorry but the shop is closed down til it can be fixed up a bit. I can take your order if you'd like but it will be a while til I can complete it."

*The tiny technological bugs began swarming the front shaping a sign saying "Temporarily out of service" then resumed the repairs.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:33 am

Soundlessly Yue shook her brunette head, signaling to him that was not what she was coming for. Slowly she brought the board back to her and with the same marker wrote underneath the previous words:

"No, I wished to speak to you about the rewards you were granted by the Order for your participation against the invasion some time ago."

One hand held the board up for him to see again, while the other hand's delicate finger tapped the line on the board with confidence, smiling a little. The tapping awoken the little Joltik on her shoulders and it awoke for a moment, it's sleep bubble popped, before returning back to its slumber after seeing nothing was going on.
Nicholai
Civilian

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 pm

*Nicholai turned away from work to see what the sign says*

"oh the home I was granted? What about it?"

*Nicholai had the nanobugs begin repairing a few chairs so Yue could sit down.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 am

"Well"

She blinked at the chair being made, stopping her writing to carefully sit in the chair that was literally made in front of her eyes. Her brown eyes looked up at Nicholai with a small nod, an odd awkward moment before Yue remembered to continue writing. Her writing seemed a little bit more messy because of her speed.

"I was wondering if you were okay with trading your reward with mine. I had gotten this...interested?"

She allowed him a few moments to read it before pulling the Master Ball off of the Pokemon belt. It lay black with yellow lines in her palm.
Nicholai
Civilian

Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 pm

*Nicholai read the board carefully then picked up the pokeball to examine it. From the few customers hes gotten recently he heard of this pokemon craze but never really got into it.*

"Is this one of those pokeballs I hear about?"
Yue Ying
Civilian

Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Yue gave a rapid nod, very glad she didn't have to explain what Pokeballs did. It would be lots of writing if she had to do so. She set the Master Ball upon her lap and then wrote on the board again, in font that was slightly larger than the others.

"It is called a 'Master Ball'...it can catch creatures called Pokemon. This one ball particularly easily."

She smiled and tapped the ball curiously with her other hand. While she liked it, she also found nothing wrong with the ones she used now.
Nicholai
Civilian

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:11 pm

*Curiously Nicholai pointed at the pokemon accompanying her*

"Pokemon like that?"
Yue Ying
Civilian

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:53 am

With his very observant point, Yue gave rapid nods with fervor. He gets it then! No need for an explanation. She started to write on the board again, carefully.

"It can catch strong Pokemon. I was hoping you wanted to trade this with me for the reward you had gotten."

Though the statement seemed confident, Yue gave a sheepish smile as she held it out for him to read, the long sleeves of her dress draping along the sides of it. To be honest, she wasn't sure if Nicholai would want to do such a thing, but if she didn't try, then she wouldn't know.
Nicholai
Civilian

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 am

*Nicholai thought this over for a while.*

"Well I dont necessarily need a home outside of the shop due to how often I am here working. It does get lonely here at times too. Ill accept this trade on the condition you teach me how to catch these pokemon."

*Nicholai held his hand out for a hand shake*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:43 am

The surprise was clear on her face as he mentioned his conditions. Yue Ying looked to Ixiya, who had awoken some time ago, and he looked at her back with all his eyes, bright and innocent. In other words, having no comment. Carefully, Yue placed the board in her left hand and shook Nicholai's hand with her right. A sweet smile and a nod showed her agreement. After letting go, she picked up her board again.

"You should probably get your starter Pokemon first. Pokemon must battle one another and when the enemy Pokemon is weak enough, you can catch it with Pokeballs. Starter Pokemon come with equipment, including the Pokeballs."

After writing her long explanation, Yue held up the board.

(( Any particular place you prefer for your starter? ))
Nicholai
Civilian

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:31 pm

(not yet i have to pick one first)

"A starter huh? let me look into this in the meantime assuming this deal is good for you I can let you know when I have my starter pokemon"

*Nicholai held out the keys given to him for the home he would have probably never used.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Yue took the keys carefully with an attentive expression, stowing them carefully in the sleeves of her blush colored hanfu. She gave a smile and a nod, bowing low. Then quickly she picked up her marker to write:

"Please let me know whenever you are ready. I will help you with understanding Pokemon afterwards! A pleasure, then, Mister Nicholai. I will see you soon!"

Another bow before she began to leave in the direction she came.
Nicholai
Civilian

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 pm

*Nicholai stood up*

"I will thank you for your help and anytime you want something done or created let me know"

*With that Nicholai returned to cleaning up the shop*

Return to “Miles' Mods and Arsenal [MMA]”