They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Construction begins

R.A.T. Manor is the home of Sergeant R.A.T. it is Located on the outskirts of town, just beyond the area where a massive wealthy suburb is located.
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Construction begins

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:01 am

*Once unpacked and moved in he found Lloyds room where he was. He had found him sitting on the bed with his head down. Unlike Rat Lloyd couldn't fake how he felt so he could tell he was genuinely depressed. At this time Rat left his gear on a manican and was wearing regular clothing. Rat ditched the personality and spoke to Lloyd as his true self. putting an arm around him sitting next to him.*

"Whats wrong son?"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:06 am

*Lloyd wiped a tear from his eye and spoke.*

"Could we go get mom? I was unpacking what I had and I found the picture of mom I had."

*Lloyd pulled out he picture of a red headed woman with fair skin and beside her the image of younger Miles before he came to escellsia long ago back in the days of vescrutia.*

(image here https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ ... rt=mozilla)
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:19 am

*Miles saw the picture and now remembered everything about how she and him met. Knowing this he had to think carefully about how to work what he said next. quiet for a bit Miles spoke turning Lloyd's face to him.*

"About your mother....I don't think i could ever travel that far to get her.....plus your mother...."

*For once Miles actually was uncertain of what to say and he was hoping for a distraction from this topic to at least buy him some time. But knowing that wouldn't be the case he went with his shapeshifter ways and asked Heavens a quick mental question.*

Miles: 'Heavens, do you think you could maintain control over a baseball sized creation as far as vescrutia?'

Heavens: '....It's possible but I can't promise either of us will be able to shape anything during that time. Not to mention I couldn't even picture where that place would be in the first place let alone finding her specifically.'

*Miles thought it over and looking out the window he weighed the options. Thinking of Vescrutia also ended up bringing thoughts of the past up too. Finally making a decision he turned back to Lloyd.*

"I have an idea to get her here...but to do so I first need to make preparations....I'm going to send her a baseball sized extension of me to lead her here. However due to the distance this thing is going if I do this I wont be able to shape anything whatsoever without dismissing the extension. Also I will not be able to help her fight or communicate with her while she travels. Meaning she will be defenseless if she is alone. I can do that if you want, but I can't travel that far myself....there's too many things here that demand my attention."

*If Lloyd tried to answer he get up and held up a hand gesturing him to stop and listen.*

"Think it over, just incase im going to prepare and shape what I need for a long time. Let me know when you make a decision."

*Miles walked out of the room resuming his Rat personality.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:22 am

*Lloyd at first was about to tear up and get angry with his father when he said he couldn't travel that far to get her but after his emotions built up and was about to yell at him angrily he heard what Miles said. Happy as he was at first he knew how big a deal it was for his father to be unable to shape stuff for an extended amount of time. Plus the risk of his mother traveling that far without proper security all on foot. Lloyd was about to say his answer but when Miles stopped him he realized he did have to think this over and while thinking it over kept looking at his picture of her.*
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:32 am

*Temporarily putting that aside to prepare incase Lloyd wanted to go ahead with the plan shaping all he could ever need for as long as 2 years. Some of the stuff he shaped were new prototypes for his Rat persona so that he would not have as much need to use his private skills. Among the prototypes were several different specialized bullets and grenades both of which had at least one non lethal style so he could spar without worry of killing someone. He even developed some enhancements for his goggles, bdus and plate carrier.*

*After a long time of shaping everything they will need for 2 years he gathered the prototype bullets and grenades to bring to Nicholai for mass production. He would leave alone however leaving a note explaining that he left Heavens behind disguised as inanimate objects among the manor to keep him safe.*

Return to “R.A.T. Manor”