I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The Struggle Continues: Ezekiel Vs Azriel in Farron Bay

Up until some recent quarrels with the leaders of the Annepti and the Shrews, the Farron Bay used to look like a calm paradise beach lined bay. Now since their battle, the entire landscape has been torn apart, as if a hurricane passed through.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: The Struggle Continues: Ezekiel Vs Azriel in Farron Bay

Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:41 pm

*I watched as Azriel slowly departed away, my arms crossed across my chest and my tail swaying slowly behind me. I remained silent, even after Azriel called his goodbyes. I was rather shocked, honestly at how things had turned out between us. I was rather sure that I would have had to haul him back to Keiz...though I was glad I didn't have to...I suddenly felt very alone on the beach once Azriel disappeared. For perhaps the first time, I felt as though I had truly lost apart of myself...as though there was a hole somewhere where Azriel once resided. I sought to comfort myself, realizing that at least he wasn't out to kill me, at least not as much as before...and perhaps...just with small chance, we might actually become friends. My lips curled upwards as I turned away, a small smile of thanks displayed as I whispered to the silent and empty air.* Until our next meeting... *With that I suddenly vanished, ITing back to Keiz, and heading to the hospital, for the first time in need of healing.*

Return to “Farron Bay”