As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

I'm Here Now: Part 2

The Library is the centre source for all knowledge. It's walls are filled to the brim with books and information. The library is 13 stories high and an unknown amount deeps, inside the building is a maze, that feels like it never ends.
NPC

I'm Here Now: Part 2

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:16 pm

After a few minutes of flight through and over the city, the dragon would soon arrive at the entrance to the library. The dragon would come to a stop right at the entrance and the same rope ladder Ena used to get here, would fall down towards the ground so she could climb off the dragon.

"I thank you for choosing my Dragon and I" the High Elf would say knowing he got the upper hand on the human from before.

The Entrance to the Library was a small cylindrical tower-looking structure. People were entering it and exiting it with books, cellphones and other media and reading devices.

Inside the library, was a hug set of spiralling stairs that oddly lead both up and down, despite the Library's appearance being much smaller on the outside. The spiral stairs that lead up rose upwards about 13 stories while the ones leading down went down so far, no regular eyes could see the depth. Each and every floor had 4 wings, each South, East, West and North, and each wing had a desk with a library attendant.

Return to “the Library”